🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Asian Store Attack that Won’t Make the National News – This Time in Charlotte (VIDEO)

Another Asian Store Attack that Won’t Make the National News – This Time in Charlotte (VIDEO)
Another Asian Store Attack that Won't Make the National News - This Time in Charlotte (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)
3 Apr 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft

Another inconvenient truth.
A man was charged following a vicious attack on a Korean store in the Charlotte Transportation Center.
The black man walked into the store screaming threats then proceeded to knock down racks of food and beat in the windows on the refrigerator doors.
According to WSOC-TV — The owners of the business are Korean and have been in business for about 20 years. Their son, Mark Sung, told Channel 9 there’s no doubt in his family’s minds that they were targeted because they are Asian.
24-year-old Xavier Woody Silas was later arrested for the violent attack on the store.
Charlotte store owners say they were target of Asian hate crime after man tore through store

Comment:
Our 'Affirmative Action President' Barack Hussein Obama. has caused more racial division in his career than any other Democrat since the dawn of this country.
That was his plan and he told us so.
His obvious claim and it's results so far have been to transform America into a third rate banana republic.. Chyna Joey Xi as his second banana is finishing the job with the help of their Maexist allies the CCP.
The question is simple, who is directing Barry and Joey Xi? Alan Dershowitz identified the leader(s) more than a year ago.
We also know that Van Jones,, Antia Dunn and others, notwithstanding Barry's close relationship with Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn along with his mentor Frank Marshall Davis all have the same ideology Marxism.
Chyna Joey Xi and his co-conspirators blame "White supremacists' for Asian, black and Hispanic racism, while we plainly see that BLM and Antifa have been at the root of all riots that have burned down cities and towns in the name of Social Equity. Meanwhile the majority of racial attacks occurring across America against Asians, Hispanics, White and Black people are committed by Blacks.
Republicans say trump got more black votes than any other Republican ever. Perhaps this is one of his supporters. Ben Carson Type
Nope blm is a hate group, they cannot help themselves. Those guys belong to you.

MAGA is a hate group.
No it is not. Blacks are in that group. What hateful thing has MAGA said? What hateful thing have they done and said it was for MAGA? I'll wait.

Tell me LM when was a America great?
Since 1776.

I guess to racist you are right.
Actually, I am right whatever a person maybe.

Yea for racist.

Another Asian Store Attack that Won't Make the National News - This Time in Charlotte (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

A man was charged following a vicious attack on a Korean store in the Charlotte Transportation Center.
The black man walked into the store screaming threats then proceeded to knock down racks of food and beat in the windows on the refrigerator doors.
According to WSOC-TV — The owners of the business are Korean and have been in business for about 20 years. Their son, Mark Sung, told Channel 9 there’s no doubt in his family’s minds that they were targeted because they are Asian.
24-year-old Xavier Woody Silas was later arrested for the violent attack on the store.
Charlotte store owners say they were target of Asian hate crime after man tore through store

Comment:
Our 'Affirmative Action President' Barack Hussein Obama. has caused more racial division in his career than any other Democrat since the dawn of this country.
His obvious claim and it's results so far have been to transform America into a third rate banana republic.. Chyna Joey Xi as his second banana is finishing the job with the help of their Maexist allies the CCP.
The question is simple, who is directing Barry and Joey Xi? Alan Dershowitz identified the leader(s) more than a year ago.
We also know that Van Jones,, Antia Dunn and others, notwithstanding Barry's close relationship with Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn along with his mentor Frank Marshall Davis all have the same ideology Marxism.
Chyna Joey Xi and his co-conspirators blame "White supremacists' for Asian, black and Hispanic racism, while we plainly see that BLM and Antifa have been at the root of all riots that have burned down cities and towns in the name of Social Equity. Meanwhile the majority of racial attacks occurring across America against Asians, Hispanics, White and Black people are committed by Blacks.
Republicans say trump got more black votes than any other Republican ever. Perhaps this is one of his supporters. Ben Carson Type
Nope blm is a hate group, they cannot help themselves. Those guys belong to you.

MAGA is a hate group.
I haven't done anything hateful towards another human being because they are different. Your blm guys do it daily. Now move along.

You do it every time you open your racist mouth.
Yep the only racist in this conversation is yourself. If you have to put a color in front of lives matter. Then you're a racist.
Except for cops and republicans act like black lives don’t matter.

True, but I think if we are being honest, i think it's safe to assume black lives don't really matter all that much to a lot of black ppl either. Each year the amount of black on black homicides actually flirt with approaching 10k. Police killings of unarmed blacks each year probably average maybe 100+? How is there any comparison? Yes, there absolutely needs to be better training, police reform and accountability, but the fake outrage over 100 deaths a year when many thousands of blacks are killing other blacks is insanely hypocritical.

For the simple fact that the black on black crime is being done by criminals, the average black person in this country is not going around murdering folks. With that being said the police are suppose to uphold the law not break it.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.
I haven't done anything hateful towards another human being because they are different. Your blm guys do it daily. Now move along.
Trump calls mexicans rapists and murderers. Calls the coronavirus wuhan flu on purpose. Attacks on Asian Americans skyrocket. And your side defends cops when they murder blacks.

Why do blacks have to obey the cops but not capitol rioters? And you deny white privilege and bias exists? Would you allow cops to stop and frisk you for no reason?
There were Mexican rapist and murders, he didn't call them all that. Asian attacks are racist blacks doing it. I'm sure blm members. I don't defend any cop murdering black men. But I don't memorialize carrer criminals, Floyd had triple the lethal dose in his system. Chauvin was doing what he was trained to do. The capitol rioters are paying the price for their actions. Your rioters were getting bailed out with money raised from our vice president. You're a looney.

So what is it when whites attack Asians? Most racist attacks are committed by whites, stats show that.
If true then they should be arrested and jailed. See how easy that was? Instead the blm ilk gets bailed out by money raised by our vice president Harris.

It is easy, but anytime you talk about attacks on Asians all you want to talk about is if someone black attacks an Asian when there is more whites attacking Asians.

Please cite the fbi statistics confirming your claim. I'll wait.

Of the 6,406 known offenders:

• 52.5% were White
  • 23.9% were Black or African American
  • 14.6% race unknown
Other races accounted for the remaining known offenders.

Of the 5,443 known offenders for whom ethnicity was reported:

• 33.1% were Not Hispanic or Latino
  • 10% were Hispanic or Latino
  • 1.9% were in a group of multiple ethnicities
  • 55% ethnicity unknown
Of the 5,599 known offenders for whom ages were known:

• 84.6% were 18 years of age or older
Hate Crime Statistics | HATECRIMES | Department of Justice

• 52.5% were White
  • 14.6% race unknown
You sure are being helpful

whites in America are 69% and blacks only 13%

which does not look good for white libs favorite pet minority

is greater 52.5 or 23.9?
Blacks commit a disproportionate share of the crimes

and in case you dont know what « disproportionate « means here is is:
dis·pro·por·tion·ate
(dĭs′prə-pôr′shə-nĭt)
adj.
Out of proportion, as in size, shape, or amount.

So what is your motivation for attacking Asians?
I have not attacked asians

Neither have I, but it doesn't stop you from trying to say that I have.

There is a rise of Blacks attacking Asians and it may not be you but the rise is real and need to be dealt with, so when it does happen and you see it happening will you defend those being attacked or turn away and let it happen or join in?

Before you ask me I would do everything I can to stop the violence including getting hurt!

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Yep the only racist in this conversation is yourself. If you have to put a color in front of lives matter. Then you're a racist.

True, but I think if we are being honest, i think it's safe to assume black lives don't really matter all that much to a lot of black ppl either. Each year the amount of black on black homicides actually flirt with approaching 10k. Police killings of unarmed blacks each year probably average maybe 100+? How is there any comparison? Yes, there absolutely needs to be better training, police reform and accountability, but the fake outrage over 100 deaths a year when many thousands of blacks are killing other blacks is insanely hypocritical.
A total of 8 unarmed black men were killed by police in 2019.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

For the simple fact that the black on black crime is being done by criminals, the average black person in this country is not going around murdering folks. With that being said the police are suppose to uphold the law not break it.
A total of 8 unarmed black men were killed by police in 2019. Heck that many black abortions are done daily.

So what is your motivation for attacking Asians?
I have not attacked asians

Neither have I, but it doesn't stop you from trying to say that I have.

There is a rise of Blacks attacking Asians and it may not be you but the rise is real and need to be dealt with, so when it does happen and you see it happening will you defend those being attacked or turn away and let it happen or join in?

Before you ask me I would do everything I can to stop the violence including getting hurt!

Are you saying less whites are attacking Asians? I think WE all need to speak up anytime we see someone committing crime if it's against Asians or anyone else.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

A total of 8 unarmed black men were killed by police in 2019.

That is 8 too many.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

A total of 8 unarmed black men were killed by police in 2019. Heck that many black abortions are done daily.

8 too many, how many white abortions are done on the same day?

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Don't know but in new york a few years ago, more black babies were aborted than born.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.
Trump calls mexicans rapists and murderers. Calls the coronavirus wuhan flu on purpose. Attacks on Asian Americans skyrocket. And your side defends cops when they murder blacks.

Why do blacks have to obey the cops but not capitol rioters? And you deny white privilege and bias exists? Would you allow cops to stop and frisk you for no reason?
There were Mexican rapist and murders, he didn't call them all that. Asian attacks are racist blacks doing it. I'm sure blm members. I don't defend any cop murdering black men. But I don't memorialize carrer criminals, Floyd had triple the lethal dose in his system. Chauvin was doing what he was trained to do. The capitol rioters are paying the price for their actions. Your rioters were getting bailed out with money raised from our vice president. You're a looney.

So what is it when whites attack Asians? Most racist attacks are committed by whites, stats show that.
If true then they should be arrested and jailed. See how easy that was? Instead the blm ilk gets bailed out by money raised by our vice president Harris.

It is easy, but anytime you talk about attacks on Asians all you want to talk about is if someone black attacks an Asian when there is more whites attacking Asians.

• 52.5% were White
  • 14.6% race unknown

• 55% ethnicity unknown

Where is the statistic that show whites are assaulting asians at a much greater rate than blacks? Nothing youve posted support this claim.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

• 52.5% were White
  • 14.6% race unknown

• 55% ethnicity unknown

Where is the statistic that show whites are assaulting asians at a much greater rate than blacks? Nothing youve posted support this claim.

Come on man!!! Don't you believe what the Quisling Media and their co-conspirator Progressive Marxists tell you?

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Don't know but in new york a few years ago, more black babies were aborted than born.

Who did we learn that from?

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

• 52.5% were White
  • 14.6% race unknown

• 55% ethnicity unknown

You haven't posted any statistics, all you have given is your opinion and you know what those are like.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Who did we learn that from?
Lol, your people are killing your own almost as fast as you can reproduce. I think you learned that on your own. Or the democrat party bribed you through welfare.

Charlotte store owners say they were target of Asian hate crime after man tore through store - YouTube

Comment:
Obama: "Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America" Long Version - YouTube

MAGA is a hate group.

I agree, but at the same time that's also a deflection of blame. Many blacks who commit crime are not criminals. Two 13 and 15 year old black teenagers recently murdered an uber eats driver. Were they criminals before that happened? I doubt it. Ten young black teens, who were not criminals or gang members raped and murdered an asian woman in milwaukee, just for fun. These stories go on and on.

Yes, the police need to be held to a higher standard, but somehow if an all black police department were out committing the same killings I highly doubt there would such outrage from the black community.

Forum List

Back