Another Asian Store Attack that Won’t Make the National News – This Time in Charlotte (VIDEO)

Another Asian Store Attack that Won’t Make the National News – This Time in Charlotte (VIDEO)
Another Asian Store Attack that Won't Make the National News - This Time in Charlotte (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)
3 Apr 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft

Another inconvenient truth.
A man was charged following a vicious attack on a Korean store in the Charlotte Transportation Center.
The black man walked into the store screaming threats then proceeded to knock down racks of food and beat in the windows on the refrigerator doors.
According to WSOC-TV — The owners of the business are Korean and have been in business for about 20 years. Their son, Mark Sung, told Channel 9 there’s no doubt in his family’s minds that they were targeted because they are Asian.
24-year-old Xavier Woody Silas was later arrested for the violent attack on the store.
Charlotte store owners say they were target of Asian hate crime after man tore through store

Comment:
Our 'Affirmative Action President' Barack Hussein Obama. has caused more racial division in his career than any other Democrat since the dawn of this country.
That was his plan and he told us so.
His obvious claim and it's results so far have been to transform America into a third rate banana republic.. Chyna Joey Xi as his second banana is finishing the job with the help of their Maexist allies the CCP.
The question is simple, who is directing Barry and Joey Xi? Alan Dershowitz identified the leader(s) more than a year ago.
We also know that Van Jones,, Antia Dunn and others, notwithstanding Barry's close relationship with Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn along with his mentor Frank Marshall Davis all have the same ideology Marxism.
Chyna Joey Xi and his co-conspirators blame "White supremacists' for Asian, black and Hispanic racism, while we plainly see that BLM and Antifa have been at the root of all riots that have burned down cities and towns in the name of Social Equity. Meanwhile the majority of racial attacks occurring across America against Asians, Hispanics, White and Black people are committed by Blacks.
Republicans say trump got more black votes than any other Republican ever. Perhaps this is one of his supporters. Ben Carson Type
Nope blm is a hate group, they cannot help themselves. Those guys belong to you.

MAGA is a hate group.
No it is not. Blacks are in that group. What hateful thing has MAGA said? What hateful thing have they done and said it was for MAGA? I'll wait.

Tell me LM when was a America great?

Another Asian Store Attack that Won't Make the National News - This Time in Charlotte (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

A man was charged following a vicious attack on a Korean store in the Charlotte Transportation Center.
The black man walked into the store screaming threats then proceeded to knock down racks of food and beat in the windows on the refrigerator doors.
According to WSOC-TV — The owners of the business are Korean and have been in business for about 20 years. Their son, Mark Sung, told Channel 9 there’s no doubt in his family’s minds that they were targeted because they are Asian.
24-year-old Xavier Woody Silas was later arrested for the violent attack on the store.
Charlotte store owners say they were target of Asian hate crime after man tore through store

Comment:
Our 'Affirmative Action President' Barack Hussein Obama. has caused more racial division in his career than any other Democrat since the dawn of this country.
His obvious claim and it's results so far have been to transform America into a third rate banana republic.. Chyna Joey Xi as his second banana is finishing the job with the help of their Maexist allies the CCP.
The question is simple, who is directing Barry and Joey Xi? Alan Dershowitz identified the leader(s) more than a year ago.
We also know that Van Jones,, Antia Dunn and others, notwithstanding Barry's close relationship with Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn along with his mentor Frank Marshall Davis all have the same ideology Marxism.
Chyna Joey Xi and his co-conspirators blame "White supremacists' for Asian, black and Hispanic racism, while we plainly see that BLM and Antifa have been at the root of all riots that have burned down cities and towns in the name of Social Equity. Meanwhile the majority of racial attacks occurring across America against Asians, Hispanics, White and Black people are committed by Blacks.
Republicans say trump got more black votes than any other Republican ever. Perhaps this is one of his supporters. Ben Carson Type
Nope blm is a hate group, they cannot help themselves. Those guys belong to you.

MAGA is a hate group.
I haven't done anything hateful towards another human being because they are different. Your blm guys do it daily. Now move along.

You do it every time you open your racist mouth.
Yep the only racist in this conversation is yourself. If you have to put a color in front of lives matter. Then you're a racist.

That's what you have been doing since this country was founded.
I haven't done shit, I treat everyone equal at first. I judge the person not a color. But you see color first, that's your problem. That's why you're a pathetic person.
To say you don’t see color is ignorant and racist. You don’t acknowledge bias exists and hurts blacks.

Let me guess you’re white
I don't judge a person by their color.

Sure you don't.
I always found the biggest racist always project their own racism on others.

I don't judge or look at people based on their race, religion, or national origin.

Funny how all white folks make that claim, but look at all the racism black folks have dealt with in this country for over 400yrs.
Well, you don't know my race for 1

and secondly, yes, racist exist, and they existed much more 400 years ago.

Racism is as old as man, history proves that.....

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.
I haven't done anything hateful towards another human being because they are different. Your blm guys do it daily. Now move along.

Yep the only racist in this conversation is yourself. If you have to put a color in front of lives matter. Then you're a racist.

I haven't done shit, I treat everyone equal at first. I judge the person not a color. But you see color first, that's your problem. That's why you're a pathetic person.
To say you don’t see color is ignorant and racist. You don’t acknowledge bias exists and hurts blacks.

Sure you don't.

I don't judge or look at people based on their race, religion, or national origin.

Funny how all white folks make that claim, but look at all the racism black folks have dealt with in this country for over 400yrs.

so true...and since Govt, some leaders have used it, pushed it, and encouraged it for their quest for power

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.
No it is not. Blacks are in that group. What hateful thing has MAGA said? What hateful thing have they done and said it was for MAGA? I'll wait.

2016-2020.

There is no question. Blacks attacking asian businesses are epidemic all over the United States. In many cases the attack itself is said to be by whites. This gives black criminals a peculiar reason. If their crimes are blamed on whites, they do have a license to commit more crimes and more violent crimes. No one can really blame them for taking advantage of a situation handed to them.

Asians play along with this delusion perhaps hoping that blacks will leave them alone. Nope. That's not happening.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

I never said there isn't bias, there is and it's wrong. Like I said I don't see color, there are plenty of piece of shit whites. I judge a person by their character, the way it should be. You never know you could've lost the best person that could be in your life if you judge by color and I feel for the people that do judge by color. Yes I'm white.
The current state is if you don't see color you are a racist. If you SAY you judge people by character rather than color you admit to being a racist.
Lol, of course I see color. But I don't see a black person and think they are a bad person because of it. I wait to see what kind of person they are before I judge.
I don't make the new rules. That is not anti racist. Not to be anti racist is to be racist.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Since 1776.

There is no question. Blacks attacking asian businesses are epidemic all over the United States. In many cases the attack itself is said to be by whites. This gives black criminals a peculiar reason. If their crimes are blamed on whites, they do have a license to commit more crimes and more violent crimes. No one can really blame them for taking advantage of a situation handed to them.

Asians play along with this delusion perhaps hoping that blacks will leave them alone. Nope. That's not happening.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

I never said there isn't bias, there is and it's wrong. Like I said I don't see color, there are plenty of piece of shit whites. I judge a person by their character, the way it should be. You never know you could've lost the best person that could be in your life if you judge by color and I feel for the people that do judge by color. Yes I'm white.
The current state is if you don't see color you are a racist. If you SAY you judge people by character rather than color you admit to being a racist.
Lol, of course I see color. But I don't see a black person and think they are a bad person because of it. I wait to see what kind of person they are before I judge.
I don't make the new rules. That is not anti racist. Not to be anti racist is to be racist.
Lol, well like I said I treat everyone the same, unless they change my mind.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Since 1776.
Until shitstain obama was elected.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Just think. There was a time when that was admirable.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Since 1776.
But it's greatness started to fade during Obama. He tried to transform the United States into a socialist shithole.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Since 1776.
But it's greatness started to fade during Obama. He tried to transform the United States into a socialist shithole.
He is doing it again. Obama is running the illegitimate Biden administration. Also he seems to favor fascism and Communism.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Sure you don't.

Rape and murder is as old as man, but in most cases you can't get away with it.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

2016-2020.

If you were a racist POS.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Since 1776.

I guess to racist you are right.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Since 1776.
Until shitstain obama was elected.

Yep I bet you NEVER thought you would see a black man as President in your lifetime did you Tipsyhag.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Just think. There was a time when that was admirable.

When was that time in this country?

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Since 1776.

I guess to racist you are right.
Actually, I am right whatever a person maybe.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.

Except for cops and republicans act like black lives don’t matter.

True, but I think if we are being honest, i think it's safe to assume black lives don't really matter all that much to a lot of black ppl either. Each year the amount of black on black homicides actually flirt with approaching 10k. Police killings of unarmed blacks each year probably average maybe 100+? How is there any comparison? Yes, there absolutely needs to be better training, police reform and accountability, but the fake outrage over 100 deaths a year when many thousands of blacks are killing other blacks is insanely hypocritical.

Comment:

MAGA is a hate group.
Trump calls mexicans rapists and murderers. Calls the coronavirus wuhan flu on purpose. Attacks on Asian Americans skyrocket. And your side defends cops when they murder blacks.

Why do blacks have to obey the cops but not capitol rioters? And you deny white privilege and bias exists? Would you allow cops to stop and frisk you for no reason?
There were Mexican rapist and murders, he didn't call them all that. Asian attacks are racist blacks doing it. I'm sure blm members. I don't defend any cop murdering black men. But I don't memorialize carrer criminals, Floyd had triple the lethal dose in his system. Chauvin was doing what he was trained to do. The capitol rioters are paying the price for their actions. Your rioters were getting bailed out with money raised from our vice president. You're a looney.

So what is it when whites attack Asians? Most racist attacks are committed by whites, stats show that.
If true then they should be arrested and jailed. See how easy that was? Instead the blm ilk gets bailed out by money raised by our vice president Harris.

It is easy, but anytime you talk about attacks on Asians all you want to talk about is if someone black attacks an Asian when there is more whites attacking Asians.

Please cite the fbi statistics confirming your claim. I'll wait.

Forum List

Back