🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Award Winning Celebrity Endorses The Donald

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
This award winning actress and fitness expert says she is boarding The Donald Train! Welcome aboard!

Actress Kirstie Alley endorses Donald Trump

kirstie%20alley%20jenny%20craig%20cheers%20handout.jpg

As a Trump fan, would it be wrong of me to take this moment to say, who gives a flying fuck what some Hollywood hack thinks about Trump.
I don't listen to them when they pop their lips off of obamas butt to praise him, and I don't give them any more consideration when they try to impress us with their support for the only American running in this race.

As a Trump fan, would it be wrong of me to take this moment to say, who gives a flying fuck what some Hollywood hack thinks about Trump.
I don't listen to them when they pop their lips off of obamas butt to praise him, and I don't give them any more consideration when they try to impress us with their support for the only American running in this race.

What does Sean Penn have to say about it?

edit: Michael Moore and Sean Penn have kept their trap shut in recent years.

This award winning actress and fitness expert says she is boarding The Donald Train! Welcome aboard!

Susan Sarandon recently endorsed Trump, Shocking!
Nope, Susan Sarandon is endorsing Bernie.
I think what the poster meant was that Susan Sarandon did come out and say that she would endorse Trump IF Hillary were to get the nomination.
But, if its Bernie VS Trump, Bernie has her vote.
I think it was her polite way of saying F you Hillary you ignorant whore bitch. (or something to that effect)

Susan Sarandon recently endorsed Trump, Shocking!
Nope, Susan Sarandon is endorsing Bernie.
I think what the poster meant was that Susan Sarandon did come out and say that she would endorse Trump IF Hillary were to get the nomination.
But, if its Bernie VS Trump, Bernie has her vote.
I think it was her polite way of saying F you Hillary you ignorant whore bitch. (or something to that effect)

You are 100% correct.

I'm sticking to my policy of not giving a fig what actors think about anything other than acting.

Forum List

Back