Another baby in Britain held from parent's who are trying to get the baby medical treatment..

Been following this...coming to a head today. They were to disconnect the child from all support at noon tomorrow but a new legal team is involved and things may change

Been following this...coming to a head today. They were to disconnect the child from all support at noon tomorrow but a new legal team is involved and things may change

Don't count on it....left wingers will fight tooth and nail to end the life of a child.

Yes....when you give up our guns and your Right to free speech it never stops....now parents are not allowed to bring their children to better medical care...

UK Police Block Alfie Evans’ Parents From Taking Him Home [VIDEO]
God...count on you guys to turn a tragedy into political point scoring.

It is political, these people don't even know what's wrong with the child. They say he's in a coma but I've seen the videos of him eyes open, smiling and reacting to Mom's voice. That's not a coma

Yes....when you give up our guns and your Right to free speech it never stops....now parents are not allowed to bring their children to better medical care...

It is political, these people don't even know what's wrong with the child. They say he's in a coma but I've seen the videos of him eyes open, smiling and reacting to Mom's voice. That's not a coma
It isn’t political at all. It is a family tragedy. The parents might be right, more likely the doctors are. But nothing is going to ease the tragedy of losing a child and trying to grasp onto any possible alternative.

This is something OP completely misses in his gleeful attempt to make it political.

And if the parents are right?

It isn’t political at all. It is a family tragedy. The parents might be right, more likely the doctors are. But nothing is going to ease the tragedy of losing a child and trying to grasp onto any possible alternative.

This is something OP completely misses in his gleeful attempt to make it political.

It doesn’t change anything...it is between the parents and the doctors. None of us have all the info do we?

No, we don’t. But I think a parent should not be kept from taking their child home. Hospice can be there.

It doesn’t change anything...it is between the parents and the doctors. None of us have all the info do we?

No, we don’t. But I think a parent should not be kept from taking their child home. Hospice can be there.

Agree...but I don’t have all the info.

YOU are supporting the Government in REFUSING for political reasons to release the child.

So you support the State refusing to release the child to his parents to seek alternate care, go figure.

It isn’t that simple. The UK, if I remember correctly from a similar thread sometime back, has different laws then we do. Those laws allow the courts to provide an advocate for the child’s interests in cases like these, and I can understand the reasons for this. It is to prevent might be unnecessary suffering at one end and outright child abuse at the other. There are plenty of examples here of dying children allowed to suffer horribly under “alternative” treatments or even refused curative treatments in lieu of “alternative” choices. Children are not property. They are not the state’s property and they are not the parent’s property. The problem here is there is no good answer for the parents of a dying child and right and wrong are not so clear.

YOU are supporting the Government in REFUSING for political reasons to release the child.
What political reasons?

What political reasons?
You just talked about it, the Government interfering in a families business because politicians think they know more than parents, tell you what? If the Government is going to dictate to the family how to raise, how to care for and how to control the children, the Government can pay for their upkeep.

Guys,

We have been here before.

Sincerely,

Terri Schiavo's liquefied brain

You need to get up to speed. The doctors and hospital have been released by the parents and a hospital in Italy is waiting.

The father was threatened with arrest yesterday if he attempts to remove the child.

THAT is government aka poltical.

There is NO reason that child cannot be moved to Italy. NONE

Guys,

We have been here before.

Sincerely,

Terri Schiavo's liquefied brain

Not even close

Sorry but that little boy is NOT in a coma

29512242_1864832680216898_3317089798414560771_n.jpg

Forum List

Back