Another baby killing operation exposed in Texas

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"They also recounted occasions when women were so far along with their pregnancy they were actually induced into labor and in two cases their fetus' came out while they were in the bathroom.
"Rodriguez described another incident where a patient's fetus fell from her and onto the floor in the clinic's waiting room.
'(Karpen) just picked it up with a Chux and put it in the trash bag,' she said.

"According to Rodriguez, as long as patients had the cash, Karpen would perform an abortion well past 24 weeks. A late-term procedure cost between $4,000 and $5,000 at the clinic, they said in the video which was filmed as the clinic was still operating and released on Wednesday."

Read more: Douglas Karpen: Second 'house of horrors' abortion clinic is investigated in Texas | Mail Online

And, as usual, the medical/abortion community knew it was happening, and didn't care:

"Newman said Operation Rescue has been "hounding" Karpen for three years, including filing complaints with the Texas Medical Board that, he said, were ignored."

Houston doctor accused of illegal abortions - Houston Chronicle

Two Posts Merged. Opening Posts need to contain relevant content from the Poster, not just a Copy and Paste with a Link, and that doesn't include the Thread Title. :) Thanks. -Intense

"
Leigh Hopper, speaking for the Texas Medical Board, said the report by Operation Rescue on Karpen and his clinic "raises concerns, for certain." But she said the doctor's license is "free and clear currently."
His licensing page on the board's website shows no disciplinary action.
Hopper declined to say whether there have been complaints lodged against Karpen; such information is not available to the public. But in its online post, Operation Rescue links to a February letter that appears to show the medical board dismissing an investigation into Karpen.
Hopper wouldn't confirm the letter, but said it "doesn't look fake to me, and it reads like the sort of letter TMB sends out routinely.""

I thought that legalizing abortion was supposed to eliminate these "back alley" abortions, make abortions
safe, and make the whole baby-killing process quick and easy?

Now we find out that there are BUTCHERS and GHOULS masquerading as doctors, they are more than likely located all over this country, and they have been working under the radar for the past 40 years.

I'm not surprised this is happening in Texas - Texas has greatly reduced the number of clinics and increased barriers for women needing a safe legal abortion. I think we'll see more of this in states like Texas and MS and others. On the other hand, it's hard to know how accurate Operation Rescue is - they are kind of like PETA.

Lol...yes, the pro-abortion crowd maintains every time an illegal abortion clinic is operating in plain site that it's because there's TOO MUCH oversight of abortion that it's happening, and it's the fault of the right to lifers, of course.

I just wrote a long post about that in the other abortion thread. You're right on cue, baby killer.

I thought that legalizing abortion was supposed to eliminate these "back alley" abortions, make abortions

Now we find out that there are BUTCHERS and GHOULS masquerading as doctors, they are more than likely located all over this country, and they have been working under the radar for the past 40 years.

And they're working with the full knowledge and protection of the legit clinics and professionals.

Which makes them culpable.

I imagine the Texas dhs will see some heads roll, just like the PA dhs did, as it becomes obvious that there were complaints that were never investigated, or were investigated, and shelved.

Lol...yes, the pro-abortion crowd maintains every time an illegal abortion clinic is operating in plain site that it's because there's TOO MUCH oversight of abortion that it's happening, and it's the fault of the right to lifers, of course.

I just wrote a long post about that in the other abortion thread. You're right on cue, baby killer.

If abortion is legal, regulated and easily available to women in need, then people like this can't stay in business as easily. The fill in where they see a need - desperate women, few alternatives, many barriers. They also try to circumvent neccessary laws restricting late term abortions. They need to be shut down and prosecuted and at the same time abortion needs to continue to be safe and legal or we'll just see more of these operations.

I imagine the Texas dhs will see some heads roll, just like the PA dhs did, as it becomes obvious that there were complaints that were never investigated, or were investigated, and shelved.

I strongly suspect that they are very understaffed and underfunded. Texas does not have a good system in terms of health care and oversight. I don't know about PA though.

And they're working with the full knowledge and protection of the legit clinics and professionals.

Source?

Source?

"Leigh Hopper, speaking for the Texas Medical Board, said the report by Operation Rescue on Karpen and his clinic "raises concerns, for certain." But she said the doctor's license is "free and clear currently."
Hopper declined to say whether there have been complaints lodged against Karpen; such information is not available to the public. But in its online post, Operation Rescue links to a February letter that appears to show the medical board dismissing an investigation into Karpen.
Hopper wouldn't confirm the letter, but said it "doesn't look fake to me, and it reads like the sort of letter TMB sends out routinely."

Any time there's one of these clinics operating, there are other clinics referring women to them, and the nearby hospitals see their victims on a regular basis.

We're going to be seeing more and more people reporting LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALL ALONG, as they realize that when they fail to report, they can be subject to criminal charges as well....

So coyote, are you going to spell our resident baby-killing ghoul for a while?

I look forward to seeing you call the babies "medical waste" and insist that there's no such thing as coerced abortion.

Source?

"Leigh Hopper, speaking for the Texas Medical Board, said the report by Operation Rescue on Karpen and his clinic "raises concerns, for certain." But she said the doctor's license is "free and clear currently."
Hopper wouldn't confirm the letter, but said it "doesn't look fake to me, and it reads like the sort of letter TMB sends out routinely."

Any time there's one of these clinics operating, there are other clinics referring women to them, and the nearby hospitals see their victims on a regular basis.

We're going to be seeing more and more people reporting LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALL ALONG, as they realize that when they fail to report, they can be subject to criminal charges as well....

How do you know that? The article says nothing about full knowledge and protection of the legit clinics and professionals. I think there needs to be a bit of investigation before throwing out accusations like that.

What you think is completely irrelevant. That's what I think.

Edge said she regularly got upset during her work and couldn't watch when Karpen allegedly killed the newborns. But she said she didn't know that what he was doing was illegal.

Oh bullshit! This fat slag is trying to cover her own ass! She helped perform those abortions, now she is coming forward to place the blame on him? Hello??? She had years to come forward, and she chooses now?

I am not buying it.

Edge said she regularly got upset during her work and couldn't watch when Karpen allegedly killed the newborns. But she said she didn't know that what he was doing was illegal.

Oh bullshit! This fat slag is trying to cover her own ass! She helped perform those abortions, now she is coming forward to place the blame on him? Hello??? She had years to come forward, and she chooses now?

I am not buying it.

Well thats what happens when we make murder legal. When we say its OK to destroy human life by violent means, then where is the fine line that it becomes illegal?

Forum List

Back