Another Balloon Just shot down

At least our Potato in Chief’s handlers have learned a lesson, finally.
Only because they got caught allowing the Communists to spy on our military installations throughout the country. This was a mulligan to show “see, we don’t let no stinkin’ commies spy on us”!

It may well have just been a PR stunt.

I wonder if Potatohead's Chicom buddies are going to deduct the cost of their sky balloons from his monthly paycheck?
Every time I read one of your posts, I think Of Billy Madison.

You certainly have to be the "KING" of idiot angry posts.

Only because they got caught allowing the Communists to spy on our military installations throughout the country. This was a mulligan to show “see, we don’t let no stinkin’ commies spy on us”!

It may well have just been a PR stunt.
There may be one less float in the Macy’s Thanksgiving parade this year.

Yep, Biden doing everything he can to harm border security.

This story hasn’t drawn many headlines (for obvious reasons), but it’s the latest in a series of very clear signals that not only is the Biden administration not making any effort to close the southern border, but it is actively working to make the job of the Border Patrol harder. The CBP had been operating a dozen blimps with cameras to monitor some of the more remote regions of the border. For the most part, they don’t actively help in capturing illegal aliens who enter the country, but they do allow Customs and Border Patrol to monitor and count the number of “gotaways” that make it into the interior of the country. Last year, however, eight of the balloons were eliminated. And now the final four are being taken offline. (Free Beacon)

The White House is blaming “funding cuts” for the removal of the blimps, but that makes no sense. All during the entire Chinese spy balloon fiasco, analysts discussed why the Chinese would use that sort of comparatively primitive technology for surveillance missions. One of the biggest reasons is that balloons are massively cheaper to construct, deploy, and operate than satellites or modern drone swarms.

Are they seriously trying to tell us that they don’t have the money to maintain four blimps above the border but they have yet another tranche of $2.2 billion available to send to Zelensky to protect Ukraine’s borders? And they obviously had enough cash lying around to once again erect a wall around the Capitol Building for Biden’s SOTU address. Yet we’re supposed to believe that they can’t find the money to keep four freaking balloons in the air.​
We don’t need to “speculate” about this development because what’s actually going on here is painfully obvious. Joe Biden doesn’t want CBP reporting on the huge number of gotaways that flood into the country every month. It’s one of the top issues of concern for Americans according to recent polling and it feeds into Biden’s pathetic approval rating numbers. So he’s making it increasingly more difficult for them to monitor the situation.​
...​

Hey, mods! Why was this thread moved here? It has nothing to do with this thread's OP. It is a totally separate issue.

White 6 Zincwarrior MisterBeale

The owner meaning China I assume

What harm should come to them?

I imagine you are one of those folks who clutch their pearls over military aid to Ukraine and claims Biden is starting world war 3...pathetic
Take you and your Boyfriend up above and think for your dumb selves. Of course there are "PUNISHMENTS" that could be applied against un-provoked actions by enemy Nations.

I always thought our first contact with extra-terrestrials would be more peaceful.

I'm afraid Biden done got us involved in an inter-planetary war, the bastard.

tumblr_o8er2qnoPw1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Hey, mods! Why was this thread moved here? It has nothing to do with this thread's OP. It is a totally separate issue.

White 6 Zincwarrior MisterBeale
Unfortunately, I have no idea, who made the report on you, but you are correct. Folks tend to get a little trigger happy with the reporting sometimes, and a lot of times, we don't read real closely when we are trying to take care of problems quickly. Or, as once happened to me, I had a thread title in the merge queue, and did not scroll down to the proper thread to merge it with, and merged it with the wrong one. Merging threads is the trickiest, and most delicate of operations. It is better if folks just don't make duplicate threads.

This was a mistake, though it was not mine this time. . . :p

It was a thread merge made in error. My only suggestion, would be, to restart your thread. . . .

Separating out those two topics, now that they are entangled, is not possible.

The owner meaning China I assume

What harm should come to them?

I imagine you are one of those folks who clutch their pearls over military aid to Ukraine and claims Biden is starting world war 3...pathetic
5idcka.jpg

Come on now, let's not be disingenuous.

There is a FAR distance to go, between all out war, and the relationship we have with China right now. . . .

Given the stonewalling that we have been getting since they released COVID on the world? A re-evaluation of our relationship with them is WAY overdue to any rational person.

Forum List

Back