Another Balloon Just shot down

Screen_Shot_2023-02-10_at_10_53_12_AM_pn-2705449.JPG

Coulda been one of those Chinese lanterns.

eco-wire-free-eclipse-white-sky-lantern-9.jpg

That's right. I said Chinese. I'm a patriot.

1676061674316.png

1676061727529.png

'Turned out to be 'Lawnchair Larry', a local Talkeetna resident who wanted to continue his business of flying banners over crowds after losing his float-plane license for pulling a 'Hillary Meme' banner over her campaign event in Anchorage in 2016.'

Larry was reportefly 'liquered up as usual'. His last words to his neighbor before lifting off were reportedly, 'Here, hold my beer.'

This certainly does raise the suspicion that they are weather balloons. China knows there's no way the US is going to let one fly over the lower 48. They must consider that the purpose has been served by the time the balloons reach Alaska.

Otherwise, China wouldn't be throwing away money just to have it shot down.

There's a good argument for the 'weather' balloon theory.

Is that 'tarded' to think that?
The one shot down over the east coast wasn't a weather balloon. Now that parts have been recovered, there was no weather devices on it. Instead is was composed of antennas. It was a giant listening device whose route took it over our military bases.

Fly a drone over the massive surge on the Southern Border and get shot down, jailed and fined.

Fly a Spy ballon over US Military bases and a few days later it might get taken down. But no harm to the owner.
The owner meaning China I assume

What harm should come to them?

I imagine you are one of those folks who clutch their pearls over military aid to Ukraine and claims Biden is starting world war 3...pathetic

When asked at the hearing yesterday the general said we think before we shoot when asked why they didn't shoot the balloon down over Alaska. Now they are shooting down stuff they haven't even identified?

Will add a link as soon as possible.

Edit update with links

High-altitude object shot down over Alaska, US says​

Not to worry. It was just a Chinese weather balloon.

Forum List

Back