Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

A white man can shoot up a school and be “taken into custody”. As we all saw yesterday, a black man trying to break up a fight was almost TAKEN OUT!!

In Aurora Colorado James Holmes shot up a movie theater and despite being fully armed he was simply arrested.

In Aurora Colorado Elijah McClain was killed while walking home from the store.
Again, LOOK AT THE BEHAVIOR!

Here a cop describes his arrest. HE OBEYED THE COP'S COMMANDS!

Why is this so hard for the tardis to grasp

Part of me wants to rip his head off," he said. "But you see him sitting there and just seems lifeless."
Oviatt testified that he ordered Holmes onto the ground, handcuffed him and then dragged him a few feet away from the white sedan so he could safely search him for weapons.

Holmes therapist told the authorities he was going to go off. They ignored her. They did nothing.

Elijah McClain was simply walking home from the store and someone calls the cops saying some black guy was walking on the streets in an animated manner. The cops went and killed him.
That's not the point I was addressing. "They" complained that he's wasn't shot like a black man going into his car.

I explained Holmes just SAT there. He was compliant. He DESERVED to be executed, but I explained why they didnt. He presented no threat to the cops

The point I made is how white and black's are often treated differently. Holmes threatened his therapists. She called and warned the authorities. They did nothing.

They sure ran to a call about a black man walking down the street though.

Joe Biden has embraced the left's insane plan to defund the police

let's de-retire Biden

A white man can shoot up a school and be “taken into custody”. As we all saw yesterday, a black man trying to break up a fight was almost TAKEN OUT!!

In Aurora Colorado James Holmes shot up a movie theater and despite being fully armed he was simply arrested.

Part of me wants to rip his head off," he said. "But you see him sitting there and just seems lifeless."
Oviatt testified that he ordered Holmes onto the ground, handcuffed him and then dragged him a few feet away from the white sedan so he could safely search him for weapons.

Holmes therapist told the authorities he was going to go off. They ignored her. They did nothing.

Elijah McClain was simply walking home from the store and someone calls the cops saying some black guy was walking on the streets in an animated manner. The cops went and killed him.
That's not the point I was addressing. "They" complained that he's wasn't shot like a black man going into his car.

I explained Holmes just SAT there. He was compliant. He DESERVED to be executed, but I explained why they didnt. He presented no threat to the cops

The point I made is how white and black's are often treated differently. Holmes threatened his therapists. She called and warned the authorities. They did nothing.

All the more reason to listen to and show respect for the police.

I can tell you if I was in that man's place, I would listen VERY CAREFULLY to what the cop says, AND OBEY. That was not the day, or the way, I would choose to die. He's an embarrassment to blacks, but too many defend him

All the more reason to listen to and show respect for the police.

No, it's all the more reason to insist on an equal justice system.

I can tell you if I was in that man's place, I would listen VERY CAREFULLY to what the cop says, AND OBEY. That was not the day, or the way, I would choose to die. He's an embarrassment to blacks, but too many defend him

They had ZERO reasons to even approach him. The person who called the police should be charged with accessory to murder.

"we must put an end to racism. what happened to George Floyd is unacceptable. we must hold police officers accountable" - Joe Biden

oh wait...it wasn't Biden who said that, but Don Jr did just now at the RNC!

"we must put an end to racism. what happened to George Floyd is unacceptable. we must hold police officers accountable" - Joe Biden

oh wait...it wasn't Biden who said that, but Don Jr did just now at the RNC!
Correct ....

It was Biden who said:

“I tell you if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,”

One shot would have made him drop, especially if shot in the ass. THEN grab and arrest his sorry worthless ass. But they didn't. They shot him 7 times in the back. Overkill. Even for a low life thug.
If they're gonna use a gun to neutralize a threat, they HAVE to shoot to KILL.

The thug died of his own stupidity
I disagree. In this particular situation, 2 shots to the ass would have dropped him. 7 shots was overkill, although it didn't kill his sorry self.

Cops for years got away with breaking the law. Turn about is fair play.
So you think just because some cops in the past did wrong things it justifies attacking other innocent cops today? You are the epitome of an idiot.

Absolutely not. That's why it's so important to weed out the cops who can't do the job without killing unarmed people.

You keep ignoring it, but it's a flash second to grab a gun and shoot a cop dead. You keep ignoring that.

Nope. Already answered you. The cops should have never let him open the door to his car. They fucked up. Now their facing attempted murder charges. Which is really, kind of unfair. Clearly their training didn't prepare them for this.

Why shouldn't they have allowed him to open his door?

That question has been answered at least 50 times in this thread. Learning disability?

No it hasn't. There have been a few that made after the fact arguments but I want to know exactly why he wasn't simply allowed to leave? He did nothing illegal.
He had 3 outstanding warrants.

I disagree. In this particular situation, 2 shots to the ass would have dropped him. 7 shots was overkill, although it didn't kill his sorry self.
Law Enforcement are trained to shoot to kill.

That probably excludes shooting someone in the ass.
I understand that. But they also know to use extreme caution when 3 small children are in the car WITH the guy they just dropped.

EgKjXANUMAAI-49

The Kenosha police tried to violate the new Zeroth Amendment to the Bill of Rights: "No black man needs to submit to arrest if he's not really in the mood to be arrested."

I'm here because I heard it from the NBA first. Was watching some of the playoffs like Heat vs Pacers and Lakers vs Trail Blazers.

"Bucks issue statement on Jacob Blake

Official release
Aug 24, 2020 2:19 PM ET

The Bucks organization is praying for the recovery of Jacob Blake, who was shot multiple times in the back by a police officer at point blank range in Kenosha, Wisconsin yesterday. Our hearts go out to his family and friends.
We stand firmly against reoccurring issues of excessive use of force and immediate escalation when engaging the black community.
Our organization will continue to stand for all black lives as we demand accountability and systemic change on behalf of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Sylville Smith, Ernest Lacy, Dontre Hamilton, Tony Robinson, Joel Acevedo and countless other victims. We will work to enact policy change so these incidents no longer exist."

It sounds like a justifiable shooting as the suspect was intoxicated and getting his gun. It was a high risk traffic stop to arrest the suspect and instead he went for his gun.

EgKjXANUMAAI-49

The Kenosha police tried to violate the new Zeroth Amendment to the Bill of Rights: "No black man needs to submit to arrest if he's not really in the mood to be arrested."

This was 2015.
so?

And if he can't you can leave.
Can't WHAT? Give you a reason? If he can't give you a reason, then he will probably tell you to just go. You're not free to leave until he says so. He has the gun and the licence to use it as he sees fit. You want to argue with or defy him, that's on you.

He can legally detain me but he has to be able to state a reason.
How about jaywalking. He can charge you with anything he likes.

Poor people do not have an attorney.
You have a right to legal counsel.

Poor people do not get a fair shake with the public defender route.
That comes after the arrest. The attorney works for a living. Better attorneys charge more, just like better football players. If you don't like your attorney, go out and find a better one. The Public defender is working for free.

You can't fight it in court? Or you can't get a cap in your ass. I guarantee you can get both. I hope you smart mouth the cop and get the latter. You seem to be missing one vital fact:

LIFE IS NOT FAIR.

IT NEVER WILL BE.

GROWN-UPS LEARN TO DEAL WITH THAT.

WHINY BABIES CRY AND STOMP THEIR FEET.

You are the one who is going to have to deal with the facts that cops are no longer going to be able to do whatever they want.
I'm losing sleep over it right now. :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

EgKjXANUMAAI-49

This was 2015.
so?

Not the same as yesterday. Also, Blake had no open warrant for the charges in your 2015 story, so it's bullshit.

Forum List

Back