Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

He was climbing inside his car. There are going to be a ton of dead people if cops find that threatening.
Your childish tactics of omission are easily dispatched. You act as if the context of the situation isn't relevant. Grow up, kid.

The cop should have tased him
Yes I know it’s very stressful working in any “Negro area” but the cop was “ trigger happy “

This is the problem. Your attitude and defense of him resisting arrest is exactly why these people get shot. People think they can disobey the police and just drive away.

So far no one has provided a reason why he could not.

You are such a fucking retard.

There was an open warrant for his arrest. That's why he couldn't "just drive away"...

I work with negroes all day and I admit the stress level is high

I work in one of the darkest, most dangerous neighborhoods in the city. When Trump wins re-election, there's a fair chance I may just give up the job. I just don't have enough bullets...

I work in one of the darkest, most dangerous neighborhoods in the city. When Trump wins re-election, there's a fair chance I may just give up the job. I just don't have enough bullets...
My store is 20 percent darkies
Half are very nice
Other half are ghetto thugs

50 percent blacks are nice
70 prevent of whites are nice
80 percent of Asians are nice
90 percent Hispanics are nice

Based on my 3.5 yrs on the job

Half are very nice

I would say 60%-70% of our customers are black. The older ones are very nice, and quite respectful. The rest of them are nothing but entitled little fucks who can barely speak English. Yesterday I told this woman that I didn't speak Ebonics.

She wanted to talk to my Manager and she said, and I shit you not: "Where be your boss is?"

I laughed in her face...

They certainly dont pick the best candidates to elicit BLM sympathy. Many suspects of all persuasions are exemplified as victims in the media, especially black. A little research outside the box often turns up more than the media wants you to know.

I remember a news story from New Mexico where "homeless man is shot by police for squatting on public land". I googled more details and found that the "poor homeless guy"...who was white, btw...was actually a convicted slasher who attacked people with a boxcutter many times, in addition to other violent outbursts. In most cases he was released back onto the street in a short time only to repeat his behavior. I beleiev what happened is the police took a matter into their own hands which the courts failed to get right. I believe they were expecting the squatter to react violently to being asked to pack up and leave a state park where no camping was allowed. They waited for it and it came; The guy pulled out a knife and they shot him to death. How many people had to be terrorized by that guy before he was removed, either permanently or semi-permanently? I generally agree with the solution in that case, and am very disturbed that his crminal behavior was actually enabled by the courts. I believe the police found the next best solution to long term incarceration.

Half are very nice

I would say 60%-70% of our customers are black. The older ones are very nice, and quite respectful. The rest of them are nothing but entitled little fucks who can barely speak English. Yesterday I told this woman that I didn't speak Ebonics.

She wanted to talk to my Manager and she said, and I shit you not: "Where be your boss is?"

I laughed in her face...
I would not antagonize them

The cop should have tased him
Yes I know it’s very stressful working in any “Negro area” but the cop was “ trigger happy “
Hey genius ...

The cop did taze him ....

Frickin' Leftist ....

Go Figure !!!
I don’t think so
I saw the video
Should have tased him then used one of several Rear body lock take downs

I don’t think so
I saw the video
Should have tased him then used one of several Rear body lock take downs
Only an emotional Knee-Jerk Leftist would base their opinion on a 19 second video ....
Here we go:

Online court records indicate Kenosha County prosecutors charged Blake on July 6 with sexual assault, trespassing and disorderly conduct in connection with domestic abuse. An arrest warrant was issued the following day. The records contain no further details and do not list an attorney for Blake.

Shooting a man in the back has always been considered cowardly.

Making things up is cowardly also. There was no gun in the car,

Yeah, they should wait until they get shot. Derp.

You do not resist arrest, or keep walking away when officers know that you have a violent past, and then open the door on your car.

That's really dumb ....

The guy has a history, and the police knew that history.

Further information about Blake reveals a history of violence and gun use — including pulling a gun at a bar and resisting arrest and causing injury to a police officer:

A 2015 story in Racine Eye described how “Racine police say K9 Dozer had to help officers take a man into custody when the man refused to go quietly into custody after he pulled a gun at a local bar.” The man was described as Jacob Blake, 24, of Racine, which makes him the same age as the man shot by police on August 23. The Racine Eye story says he was charged with “one felony count of resisting arrest causing a soft tissue injury to a police officer and one misdemeanor count each of carrying a concealed weapon, carrying a firearm while intoxicated, endangering safety-use of a dangerous weapon, and disorderly conduct.” Those charges don’t show up on the circuit court website though.

Last edited:
This is the problem. Your attitude and defense of him resisting arrest is exactly why these people get shot. People think they can disobey the police and just drive away.

So far no one has provided a reason why he could not.

You are such a fucking retard.

There was an open warrant for his arrest. That's why he couldn't "just drive away"...
No no no
You can’t shoot someone in the back 7 times

DARKIES???? lol!!! but DAYUM! Negroes and Darkies. Dude...you have no filter, do ya? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back