Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

A white man can shoot up a school and be “taken into custody”. As we all saw yesterday, a black man trying to break up a fight was almost TAKEN OUT!!

A white man can shoot up a school and be “taken into custody”. As we all saw yesterday, a black man trying to break up a fight was almost TAKEN OUT!!

In Aurora Colorado James Holmes shot up a movie theater and despite being fully armed he was simply arrested.

In Aurora Colorado Elijah McClain was killed while walking home from the store.

In Aurora Colorado James Holmes shot up a movie theater and despite being fully armed he was simply arrested.

Again, LOOK AT THE BEHAVIOR!

Here a cop describes his arrest. HE OBEYED THE COP'S COMMANDS!

Why is this so hard for the tardis to grasp

Part of me wants to rip his head off," he said. "But you see him sitting there and just seems lifeless."
Oviatt testified that he ordered Holmes onto the ground, handcuffed him and then dragged him a few feet away from the white sedan so he could safely search him for weapons.

The cop will be in prison for life
I hope the guy survivors but 7 shots

You’re a mentally damaged creature of hate !
You’re a sick creature
*snicker*

Says the Leftist.

the-irony.gif

All of you’re “ genetically damaged “ to defend this killer cop

You’re just as bad as the far left

Part of me wants to rip his head off," he said. "But you see him sitting there and just seems lifeless."
Oviatt testified that he ordered Holmes onto the ground, handcuffed him and then dragged him a few feet away from the white sedan so he could safely search him for weapons.

Holmes therapist told the authorities he was going to go off. They ignored her. They did nothing.

Elijah McClain was simply walking home from the store and someone calls the cops saying some black guy was walking on the streets in an animated manner. The cops went and killed him.

Holmes therapist told the authorities he was going to go off. They ignored her. They did nothing.

Elijah McClain was simply walking home from the store and someone calls the cops saying some black guy was walking on the streets in an animated manner. The cops went and killed him.
That's not the point I was addressing. "They" complained that he's wasn't shot like a black man going into his car.

I explained Holmes just SAT there. He was compliant. He DESERVED to be executed, but I explained why they didnt. He presented no threat to the cops

Forum List

Back