Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

Shooting a man in the back has always been considered cowardly.

Making things up is cowardly also. There was no gun in the car,

Yeah, they should wait until they get shot. Derp.

You do not resist arrest, or keep walking away when officers know that you have a violent past, and then open the door on your car.
Doesn't matter. Its another great excuse to burn yet another town.

This is the problem. Your attitude and defense of him resisting arrest is exactly why these people get shot. People think they can disobey the police and just drive away.

So far no one has provided a reason why he could not.

You are such a fucking retard.

There was an open warrant for his arrest. That's why he couldn't "just drive away"...
No no no
You can’t shoot someone in the back 7 times

Shooting someone in the back 7 times isn't policing.

More signs of at least some move in the right direction.

"We understand that there is a need for this investigation to move swiftly. And our goal is to move swiftly with this investigation," he added.

In the past it would be said that these investigations take months or longer. That is what was said after George Floyd was killed.

Yes Biffy, here's one of those good black folks. You probably think he's a sellout though. Being a racist Trump supporter I'm a subscriber to his channel because he's a black man with sense

You should listen to this guy -- he hates black folks in a far more entertaining way than that other guy...that other guy may actually hate himself..

I say entertainment because he only does this to make money off racists like yourself.....how do I know this?? Because I know him.....

I disagree. In this particular situation, 2 shots to the ass would have dropped him. 7 shots was overkill, although it didn't kill his sorry self.
Law Enforcement are trained to shoot to kill.

That probably excludes shooting someone in the ass.
I understand that. But they also know to use extreme caution when 3 small children are in the car WITH the guy they just dropped.
Those kids had it coming...

Their father had 3 warrants -- it is safe to say those kids were going to grow up to be rapists and murders - just like Mexicans...which is why we need to build the wall!!

Of course, none of us know the whole story yet. But it certainly doesnt look good for the cops.
He was reaching for a gun, you can see it in the video...

No, there wasn't a gun there but he wanted them to think it was....so they shot him....

Plus he has a criminal record, so that makes it justified....and his kids were in the car, they too could have been armed...

#MAGA

You all should have a team meeting and discuss ways to not get shot.
There are a lot of ways, ya'll don't seem to know any of them.

There's simply no justification for shooting someone in the back.

Now, given the current social climate in this country, and the absolute disdain blacks have for cops, I can understand the cops being on edge. But there was no weapon. He just as easily could've been trying to get into the car to get a candy bar as a gun...
except he said he was going for a gun and had a knife in hand. you gonna risk he really just wanted a baby Ruth?

Of course, none of us know the whole story yet. But it certainly doesnt look good for the cops.

No, there wasn't a gun there but he wanted them to think it was....so they shot him....

Plus he has a criminal record, so that makes it justified....and his kids were in the car, they too could have been armed...

#MAGA

There is a lot of ways, ya'll don't seem to know any of them.
I am not concerned about getting shot -- But you are definitely concerned about being dominated by Sharia law, illegals, communists, black people and a whole host of other things you have been taught to fear...

I am fearless, so I laugh at you fragile minded cucks...

No gun found in the car. Cop defenders are full of crap. Seven shots in the back while the man was being held. If the cop has kids they will grow up hating him and his parents are living in shame right now. Two for one, coward and murderer.

You are aware that the criminal didn't die?

#MAGA

There is a lot of ways, ya'll don't seem to know any of them.
I am not concerned about getting shot -- But you are definitely concerned about being dominated by Sharia law, illegals, communists, black people and a whole host of other things you have been taught to fear...

I am fearless, so I laugh at you fragile minded cucks...

Take one for the team!
Good strategy.

He isn't dead. He is out of surgery and recovering nicely. What is it with blacks who think they are outside the law? Nothing applies to them. They can ignore police commands. This guy was shot because of an overabundance of defiance.
So a cop has every right to shoot you, if you refuse his commands. Is that what you want? If so, we might as well call them the Gestapo.
I today's atmosphere of BLM and Antifa cop hating what do you expect when a person refuses to haly and goes into their car reaching toward the floorboard?

PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY, Maryland -- Three Prince George's County police officers were shot after being ambushed while responding to call Sunday night.

The officers were called at 6:35 p.m. Sunday to the 1300 block of Capital View Terrace for a home invasion, according to WBAL-TV.
I expect the cops to control the situation, not escalate it. I expect cops not acting as executioner.

I do think that they lost control letting him go around the car and reach back in.
Should have been stopped and put on the ground.
Good example of why these criminals find themselves face down with a peace officer's knee on their neck.

He isn't dead. He is out of surgery and recovering nicely. What is it with blacks who think they are outside the law? Nothing applies to them. They can ignore police commands. This guy was shot because of an overabundance of defiance.
So a cop has every right to shoot you, if you refuse his commands. Is that what you want? If so, we might as well call them the Gestapo.
I today's atmosphere of BLM and Antifa cop hating what do you expect when a person refuses to haly and goes into their car reaching toward the floorboard?

PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY, Maryland -- Three Prince George's County police officers were shot after being ambushed while responding to call Sunday night.

The officers were called at 6:35 p.m. Sunday to the 1300 block of Capital View Terrace for a home invasion, according to WBAL-TV.
I expect the cops to control the situation, not escalate it. I expect cops not acting as executioner.
They expected the guy to stop and obviously he didn't.

But why would they expect that?
They should know by now these thugs are not law abiding citizens.

No gun found in the car. Cop defenders are full of crap. Seven shots in the back while the man was being held. If the cop has kids they will grow up hating him and his parents are living in shame right now. Two for one, coward and murderer.

You are aware that the criminal didn't die?
Thanks, didn't know that. Was he committing a criminal offense when he was shot or just pissing off cops?

A black man quietly walking into his truck was shot by a cop. His children were watching in the truck.
Here's the video. Anyone feel free to tell me why this man got shot. This is murder.
Expect huge protests. Not just on Wisconsin. But in the nation.

The street thug was NOT "murdered" you MORON!
He wasn't attempting to get into his SUV. He was clearly reaching for something. That something was an illegal handgun.

The street thug was NOT "murdered" you MORON!
He wasn't attempting to get into his SUV. He was clearly reaching for something. That something was an illegal handgun.

If there was a handgun in that SUV, we'd have heard about it.

The reason he was trying to get back into his SUV is the cops just beat the snot out of him like a bunch of thugs.

Forum List

Back