Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

Shooting a man in the back has always been considered cowardly.

Making things up is cowardly also. There was no gun in the car,

Where did you see that?

That's like asking where did I see that there were no horses in the car.

Oh, so you have nothing showing that he wasn't reaching for a weapon....Thought so....Dismissed.

I have nothing that shows he wasn't reaching for a nuclear weapon either.

Its not up to me to prove something that never happened.

That could have been avoided if that man had obeyed the police in the first place. They wear a shiny fasces of Power on their uniforms for a reason.

With all of those police present; it does not seem deadly use of force was Necessary.

Yeah, cuz when one or two of them gets shot, or knifed, well, that's ok because they deserve it for being cops in the first place, right?
I agree to disagree. Police still get their personal protection equipment from the State. Peace through superior force before superior firepower. Police should know how to place at least one cuff on a person and try to "lock them down" even while "wrestling with the perpetrator".

Is their safety important?
Yes, it is. That is why being able to cuff someone resisting arrest is important.

Where did you see that?

Oh, so you have nothing showing that he wasn't reaching for a weapon....Thought so....Dismissed.

We won't know if there was or wasn't a weapon in the car until the investigation is made public....If you want to destroy your credibility with bs narratives, that's on you.

Disgusting. Cops have gone rogue.

That cop deserves a first degree murder charge and life in prison.

Of course, the cops will claim he had a gun in the car.
Yeah, this is bad. Again. We'll see if he had a gun, but that's still not good enough.

No it wouldn't be.

These animals would riot no matter what. He could have had a gun shooting at the cops and the cops return fire and the fucking negros would act the animal and steal TV's.

They're animals. Nothing more.
We had a situation near where I live where 3 or 4 black men got out of an SUV and opened fire on a cop. He pulled his gun and returned fire, sending at least 1 of these animals to the hospital. Does the cop get credit for properly doing his job? Hell no. The local Dim morons demand an investigation (which took up a month of time) while demanding this cop be fired and arrested for doing his job and defending himself. Thankfully, the board determined the cop acted properly.

Wouldn't you think Police Officers had some concept of the current social unrest? It's almost like the best thing democrats could hope for in a democrat dominated city. I gotta tell you I would let the guy go if he had just stolen the freaking Crown Jewels and had his back turned. What the hell were the Cops thinking?

Where did you see that?

We won't know if there was or wasn't a weapon in the car until the investigation is made public....If you want to destroy your credibility with bs narratives, that's on you.

If there had been a gun in the car we would have heard about it by now. Too many witnesses to plant one.

Nothing has changed to not make it cowardly.
The video is clear, the police officer was pointing his gun at the man, the man went for something in his car or tried to get in his car. Resisting arrest, trying to escape a police officer pointing a gun at you ordering you to stop, is simply stupidity.

It would be cowardly to let a criminal go. It takes a real man to stop criminals, even if that means they must be shot in the back.

Defending the actions of the criminal, that is simply foolishness.

Since small local business owners are always the target of black range, is it time for business owners to arm themselves and go through black neighborhoods and burn their homes to the ground?

Nobody on the left seems to have a problem with innocent businesses being the target of black rage. Isnt it long past time for a little payback?

Small Business Matters

Nothing has changed to not make it cowardly.
The video is clear, the police officer was pointing his gun at the man, the man went for something in his car or tried to get in his car. Resisting arrest, trying to escape a police officer pointing a gun at you ordering you to stop, is simply stupidity.

It would be cowardly to let a criminal go. It takes a real man to stop criminals, even if that means they must be shot in the back.

Defending the actions of the criminal, that is simply foolishness.

Tell that to the jury judging Michael Slager.

That could have been avoided if that man had obeyed the police in the first place. They wear a shiny fasces of Power on their uniforms for a reason.

With all of those police present; it does not seem deadly use of force was Necessary.

Yeah, cuz when one or two of them gets shot, or knifed, well, that's ok because they deserve it for being cops in the first place, right?
I agree to disagree. Police still get their personal protection equipment from the State. Peace through superior force before superior firepower. Police should know how to place at least one cuff on a person and try to "lock them down" even while "wrestling with the perpetrator".

Is their safety important?
Yes, it is. That is why being able to cuff someone resisting arrest is important.

Then you should know that prior to that happening it is preferable to have the suspect submit....Or, again, you are not thinking of the officers safety.

Where did you see that?

If there had been a gun in the car we would have heard about it by now. Too many witnesses to plant one.

Who said it had to be a gun?

Where did you see that?

That was the claim that was replied to.

"Unrest continued in Kenosha early Monday morning after police shot a man in the 2800 block of 40th Street sometime after 5:11 p.m., the encounter partially captured in a video that showed an officer firing several shots at close range into the man's back. Wisconsin officials identified the shooting victim as Jacob Blake, a Black man. He was in serious condition at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee as of early Monday morning, law enforcement said."

First of all, this guy is no victim, he brought all of this on himself. Witnesses claim the police were called to a domestic disturbance at which the suspect was attempting to break up a fight...I am sure there is more than what the video shows, but the video itself clearly shows the man disobeying police orders, walking to his car to get a weapon -- and the police had no choice but to shoot him....plus this guy has a criminal record.....

Now the governor is taking the side of the black thug and not the police; there are riots in the streets of Democrat run Kenosha..none of this rioting and violence will be happening in Trump's second term -- he is allowing it to happen now to teach dumb black voters a lesson, but when he is re-elected -- he will turn the streets crimson with their blood and cleanse our nation..

Prayers up for the good people in Kenosha, regardless of color. I'm glad the man who was shot survived. Prayers up for his healing. I'm also sorry to hear Democrat ooperatives from Chicago drove to Kenosha to slash and burn the city down. I hope they do serious time in jail for burning the town into nothing.

He got shot because the police have a duty to stop him, from hurting the police, the children, or anybody else. Once this criminal gets in his vehicle, he is now behind the wheel of a weapon.

Unfortunately for the cop who fired, he was never in any imminent danger. I don't see how anyone could watch that video and come to any other conclusion. There was no gun the guy was reaching for, and to suggest that the guy would get into the vehicle and try to run over the cops is a bit of a stretch...

Unfortunately for the cop who fired, he was never in any imminent danger. I don't see how anyone could watch that video and come to any other conclusion. There was no gun the guy was reaching for,

Did you know that before he reached into the car?

What are tomorrow's winning lottery numbers?

Where did you see that?

Oh for Christ sake....It is impossible trying to discuss things rationally with you people...

Where did you see that?

Oh for Christ sake....It is impossible trying to discuss things rationally with you people...

You asked a question. I answered it. There is nothing more rational than that. Now if you are asking who specifically said there was a gun, go back and look. It was said more than once.

Forum List

Back