Another Black Loser Gets Shot By Police - Jacob Blake Deserved What He Got

Another incompetent reader. I implied no such thing, dope.
Poor Hutch, as inept at debate as he is at being a man.

Maybe if you call everyone a dope no one will realize how intellectually impotent you are.
Poor Hutch, as inept at debate as he is at being a man.

Maybe if you call everyone a dope no one will realize how intellectually impotent you are.
Says the troll who adresses nothing.

That's really dumb ....

The guy has a history, and the police knew that history.

Further information about Blake reveals a history of violence and gun use — including pulling a gun at a bar and resisting arrest and causing injury to a police officer:
A 2015 story in Racine Eye described how “Racine police say K9 Dozer had to help officers take a man into custody when the man refused to go quietly into custody after he pulled a gun at a local bar.” The man was described as Jacob Blake, 24, of Racine, which makes him the same age as the man shot by police on August 23. The Racine Eye story says he was charged with “one felony count of resisting arrest causing a soft tissue injury to a police officer and one misdemeanor count each of carrying a concealed weapon, carrying a firearm while intoxicated, endangering safety-use of a dangerous weapon, and disorderly conduct.” Those charges don’t show up on the circuit court website though.

We already covered this as it's an old story and there was no warrant on Jacob Blake as claimed. The story is bogus. If the guy has a criminal record and was in jail or prison or had gun charges like the one in the article, then this would've came out already. I have to ask why the suspect was tased before being shot? He was the guy who broke up an argument between two women according to witnesses. It wasn't a high risk traffic stop to arrest him. Kenosha will pay out millions to Blake and his family because the police just assumed he was guilty and dangerous because he's black. They should hire more educated officers than the guy who shot him in the back for nothing.

A black man quietly walking into his truck was shot by a cop. His children were watching in the truck.
Here's the video. Anyone feel free to tell me why this man got shot. This is murder.
Expect huge protests. Not just on Wisconsin. But in the nation.

He got shot for not listening to a police officer pointing a gun at him.

He got shot because after the George Floyd debacle he thought he was free to not listen to the police.

He got shot because the police have a duty to stop him, from hurting the police, the children, or anybody else. Once this criminal gets in his vehicle, he is now behind the wheel of a weapon.

I guess you want a country where all criminals are free to walk away and commit any crime they want.

He got shot because the police have a duty to stop him, from hurting the police, the children, or anybody else. Once this criminal gets in his vehicle, he is now behind the wheel of a weapon.

Unfortunately for the cop who fired, he was never in any imminent danger. I don't see how anyone could watch that video and come to any other conclusion. There was no gun the guy was reaching for, and to suggest that the guy would get into the vehicle and try to run over the cops is a bit of a stretch...

Philandro Castillo was killed because he told the cop he had a gun and reached for it and refused to freeze when the officer told him to.

I realize if you ever touched a gun you'd scream hysterically and break out in heaving sobs, but actual gun owners get lots of advice on what to do if you're pulled over and have a legal gun in the car.

1) Be White. They'll take you alive even if you just shot 9 people in a church. If you are really nice, they might even take you to Burger King.

2) If you aren't white, expect to be shot with no consequences.

There's simply no justification for shooting someone in the back.

Now, given the current social climate in this country, and the absolute disdain blacks have for cops, I can understand the cops being on edge. But there was no weapon. He just as easily could've been trying to get into the car to get a candy bar as a gun...

link for bolded

That could have been avoided if that man had obeyed the police in the first place. They wear a shiny fasces of Power on their uniforms for a reason.

With all of those police present; it does not seem deadly use of force was Necessary.

Yeah, cuz when one or two of them gets shot, or knifed, well, that's ok because they deserve it for being cops in the first place, right?

Philandro Castillo was killed because he told the cop he had a gun and reached for it and refused to freeze when the officer told him to.

I realize if you ever touched a gun you'd scream hysterically and break out in heaving sobs, but actual gun owners get lots of advice on what to do if you're pulled over and have a legal gun in the car.

1) Be White. They'll take you alive even if you just shot 9 people in a church. If you are really nice, they might even take you to Burger King.

2) If you aren't white, expect to be shot with no consequences.

Absolutely false and you know it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That could have been avoided if that man had obeyed the police in the first place. They wear a shiny fasces of Power on their uniforms for a reason.

With all of those police present; it does not seem deadly use of force was Necessary.

Yeah, cuz when one or two of them gets shot, or knifed, well, that's ok because they deserve it for being cops in the first place, right?
I agree to disagree. Police still get their personal protection equipment from the State. Peace through superior force before superior firepower. Police should know how to place at least one cuff on a person and try to "lock them down" even while "wrestling with the perpetrator".

I agree to disagree. Police still get their personal protection equipment from the State. Peace through superior force before superior firepower. Police should know how to place at least one cuff on a person and try to "lock them down" even while "wrestling with the perpetrator".

Is their safety important?

Forum List

Back