Another Black shot in the head and murdered this weekend in St. Louis

The BLM agenda and branding is very simple. It is about exposing racism against blacks, by the state. This takes on many forms, however Chicago and blacks killing blacks is not part of BLM because the state is not involved in the killings of blacks. The police officer is St. Louis being shot is tragic, however racism was not or at this point, has not been involved with this police officer being gunned down by a thug.

The name implies all black lives matter however BLM looks at racial inequality by the state and institutions. I am sure people do care, especially black people about the black on black violence in places across the US however, that was not the purpose that BLM took on. As time progresses, I am sure BLM will expand to cover other black issues.

Now, I may be not seeing this correctly however this is the way I understand them and their priorities.
Youre entirely correct. There are other groups out there working on Black on Black violence. None of them are as well funded as BLM is currently. My hope is that BLM stays true to its origin and does not become a tool for the dems.

Was he shot by a white cop?
So only black lives matter if whites murder them?

This explains how the Left ignores the killing fields of Pol Pot in places like Chicago.
Black Lives Matters deals specifically with the issue of Blacks being killed, beaten, or harrassed by cops or white vigilantes. Educate yourself.
under that criteria the black race will be extinct within the yr,,,
That would never happen. We are 2 Billion strong. Besides if we went extinct the human race would go extinct as well.
at the rate youre killing each other that number is dropping quickly,,,
More Black people are born every year than killed. Sorry but we arent going anywhere.
yep,, a lot of bastard children to single mothers are being born to continue the cycle of blacks killing blacks,,,
Pass all the laws you want, put out of work all the police officers you want, but the fatherless situation in the black community will prevent them from ever improving their situation in life.

But they will continue to convince us that they are powerless and mindless and need free money and things to survive cuz they can't do anything for themselves.
Who told you we were powerless and why did you believe them? Once we get the cops off our asses just for being Black you will see that fatherless rate go way down. If you note Black fathers are the best in the world when they arent imprisoned.
So the police are preventing blacks from being fathers?

Do tell.
Kinda hard to be a good father in prison dont you think? Cops are just the first leg of the legal system.
72% of black children grow up without a father

Meanwhile, only about 15% of black men are behind bars

Try again.
I dont have to try again. You just need to get an education. A single parent household doesnt mean the father isnt in the childs life. It just means he doesnt live in the home...."officially"

A father may be in the child's life?

LOL.

Groups like BLM want to destroy the traditional family unit, which the black community has done.

How is that working for ya?

" Groups like BLM want to destroy the traditional family unit "

Who told you that I why were you so gullible you believed it?
From the BLM website.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable
The Western prescribed nuclear family structure is not the traditional family unit. Try again.
OK...so it is not a mother, father and children?

Please explain what it should be? This is all so fascinating.
Its much more than that. If you dont know what it should be try and understand the concept of "It takes a village." If you were Black I would explain it in more detail but since youre white I really dont care what you think, I just say bullshit to what you believe a family should be.
So you're racist and think of me as inferior because I am a white Jew? Interesting. I believe your village is missing its idiot. Hopefully you return soon.
I think of you as inferior because youre dumb and trying to derail the conversation.
How? I provided direct quotes from their site that your interpret differently from me? How is that derailing anything. Do you know what the word "derail" means? Dumb? I have explained to you on numerous occasions that Jews are smarter than you. I am smarter than you.

I believe you're angry because I have exposed you as a liar. It is OK. Not the first nor the last time. You could always follow in IM2's steps and put me on ignore. I would understand. I apologize profusely if you believe I am bullying you, little snowflake from Oakland.

The BLM agenda and branding is very simple. It is about exposing racism against blacks, by the state. This takes on many forms, however Chicago and blacks killing blacks is not part of BLM because the state is not involved in the killings of blacks. The police officer is St. Louis being shot is tragic, however racism was not or at this point, has not been involved with this police officer being gunned down by a thug.

The name implies all black lives matter however BLM looks at racial inequality by the state and institutions. I am sure people do care, especially black people about the black on black violence in places across the US however, that was not the purpose that BLM took on. As time progresses, I am sure BLM will expand to cover other black issues.

Now, I may be not seeing this correctly however this is the way I understand them and their priorities.
Youre entirely correct. There are other groups out there working on Black on Black violence. None of them are as well funded as BLM is currently. My hope is that BLM stays true to its origin and does not become a tool for the dems.
When you donate to BLM it goes straight to the Democrat party...too late. Hope is not a strategy, Assfaceias.

This explains how the Left ignores the killing fields of Pol Pot in places like Chicago.
Black Lives Matters deals specifically with the issue of Blacks being killed, beaten, or harrassed by cops or white vigilantes. Educate yourself.
That would never happen. We are 2 Billion strong. Besides if we went extinct the human race would go extinct as well.
More Black people are born every year than killed. Sorry but we arent going anywhere.
yep,, a lot of bastard children to single mothers are being born to continue the cycle of blacks killing blacks,,,
Pass all the laws you want, put out of work all the police officers you want, but the fatherless situation in the black community will prevent them from ever improving their situation in life.

But they will continue to convince us that they are powerless and mindless and need free money and things to survive cuz they can't do anything for themselves.
Who told you we were powerless and why did you believe them? Once we get the cops off our asses just for being Black you will see that fatherless rate go way down. If you note Black fathers are the best in the world when they arent imprisoned.

Do tell.
Kinda hard to be a good father in prison dont you think? Cops are just the first leg of the legal system.

Try again.
I dont have to try again. You just need to get an education. A single parent household doesnt mean the father isnt in the childs life. It just means he doesnt live in the home...."officially"

LOL.

Groups like BLM want to destroy the traditional family unit, which the black community has done.

Was that English?

Was it Spanish? Theres nothing in the link that says BLM is trying to destroy the Black family.

I believe Mr. Wiley over you. No offense. Or is he less black than you? As a Jew, you have told me several times that I "would not understand".
I didnt ask you who you believe nor do I care. I'm just pointing out the errors in your flawed thinking so others dont make the same flubs you constantly do.
How can my opinion be worth less than yours? Is it because I am a Jew? Please explain.
Easy. Youre not me and youre not Black. None of which has anything to do with BLM by the way so please stop being emotional.
Emotional? LOL

I am trying to educate myself. So my skin color determines how smart I am? Is that what you're saying? So what is the point of BLM? They aren't very clear with it. So far I have garnered that whites aren't welcome unless they help riot, burn and loot. Is that correct?
but I thought whites controlled BLM?? Or was all of that marxist George Soros fearmongering just bullshit?

Or do those "Jewy" kind of whites not qualify as real white?

I wish you dic suckers will get your propaganda together....

When did Pol Pot kill people in Chicago?
Over 40 people shot in Chicago this past weekend, 6 or 7 killed.
And the killer was Pol Pot?
This is why you ignorant cocksuckers are gonna get creamed on November 3rd.
Because you claimed that Pol Pot has killing fields in Chicago??

You can't face the problem in Chicago so you do your lame dumb routine. Cowards.
I am well aware of the violence in Chicago yet I would never say it is a Pol Pot killing field....It is the usual violent American city and the US has a long history of violence in big cities.
Run by Democrats.

You can't face the problem in Chicago so you do your lame dumb routine. Cowards.
I am well aware of the violence in Chicago yet I would never say it is a Pol Pot killing field....It is the usual violent American city and the US has a long history of violence in big cities.

Do tell.

Try again.

LOL.

From the BLM website.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable
The Western prescribed nuclear family structure is not the traditional family unit. Try again.

Its much more than that. If you dont know what it should be try and understand the concept of "It takes a village." If you were Black I would explain it in more detail but since youre white I really dont care what you think, I just say bullshit to what you believe a family should be.
So you're racist and think of me as inferior because I am a white Jew? Interesting. I believe your village is missing its idiot. Hopefully you return soon.

It is very odd to think the black race is superior as groups like BLM insist that their only hope is getting help from other races.
The movement has yet to take into account that dilemma, mostly because BLM is a regional/local organization and not a highly centralized organization. Each leader in each area is different so consistency in statements or actions is varied.

Do tell.

Try again.

LOL.

From the BLM website.

It is very odd to think the black race is superior as groups like BLM insist that their only hope is getting help from other races.
NBA is 85% black while black males comprise only 6% of the US population. Black persons are superior athletes and there is nothing wrong with saying that. It is a compliment. Oddly the best player is a white dude from Eastern Europe, Luka Doncic.

When you donate to BLM it goes straight to the Democrat party...too late. Hope is not a strategy, Assfaceias.
why would a racist organization like BLM send their money to racist whites in the Democrat party??

Wouldn't they just keep the money themselves and use it to buy crack and fancy cars and other stuff dumb blacks buy?

Do tell.

Try again.

LOL.

From the BLM website.

The movement has yet to take into account that dilemma, mostly because BLM is a regional/local organization and not a highly centralized organization. Each leader in each area is different so consistency in statements or actions is varied.
What? Link that.

Complete and utter nonsense.

Perfect response to illustrate that black lives DON'T matter to the people claiming they do
Youre a fucking retard if you think Black Lives Matter is addressing all causes of Black people dying. Educate yourself so you wont look so stupid.
I think the point that was being made is that BLM doesn't care about black people dying because if they DID then then they would be addressing that which kills far more blacks than the Police! Duh?

Run by Democrats.
Chicago was violent when Al Capone ran it so I guess the Democrats were there then also...

Do tell.

Try again.

LOL.

From the BLM website.

Thats a retarded statement. Superior in no way implies you dont need assistance when you are not in power. The problem is that asking whites to help stop whites from killing Blacks is depending on the humanity of whites. Far too few whites appear to possess that gene for humanity. Never in the history of the planet has an oppressed people talked or convinced their oppressors into stopping the oppression. BLM will most likely not be successful going that route.

Do tell.

Try again.

LOL.

From the BLM website.

What? Link that.

What's new?

Perfect response to illustrate that black lives DON'T matter to the people claiming they do
Youre a fucking retard if you think Black Lives Matter is addressing all causes of Black people dying. Educate yourself so you wont look so stupid.
I think the point that was being made is that BLM doesn't care about black people dying because if they DID then then they would be addressing that which kills far more blacks than the Police! Duh?
That would be a retarded point like I have demonstrably pointed out.

why would a racist organization like BLM send their money to racist whites in the Democrat party??

Wouldn't they just keep the money themselves and use it to buy crack and fancy cars and other stuff dumb blacks buy?
Why ask why? I gave you a fact. You made racist statements from it. I am not racist. Not falling for your buffoonery. My parents came from the old Soviet Union. I am a first generation American. I was not raised to look at people's skin color and think differently of them. I was raised to love and respect America. I do.

Do tell.

Try again.

LOL.

From the BLM website.

What? Link that.

What's new?
I thought so.

More lies from you. Makes sense why certain actions were taken against you.

Do tell.

Try again.

LOL.

From the BLM website.

You left out... not in the black population.

Do tell.

Try again.

LOL.

From the BLM website.

I think anyone who believes there is a superior race is suffering from an inferiority complex.....

While ignoring the black on black violence that's killing far more blacks than the handful that are being killed by Police and white vigilantes? Why would anyone who was "educated" see that as an intelligent stance to take?

That would be a retarded point like I have demonstrably pointed out.
I disagree. That should be the precise point. What people is BLM targeting with their message in your opinion?

Forum List

Back