Another Black shot in the head and murdered this weekend in St. Louis

Was he shot by a white cop?
So only black lives matter if whites murder them?

This explains how the Left ignores the killing fields of Pol Pot in places like Chicago.
When did Pol Pot kill people in Chicago?
Over 40 people shot in Chicago this past weekend, 6 or 7 killed.
And the killer was Pol Pot?
This is why you ignorant cocksuckers are gonna get creamed on November 3rd.
Because you claimed that Pol Pot has killing fields in Chicago??

This explains how the Left ignores the killing fields of Pol Pot in places like Chicago.

Black Lives Matters deals specifically with the issue of Blacks being killed, beaten, or harrassed by cops or white vigilantes. Educate yourself.
under that criteria the black race will be extinct within the yr,,,
That would never happen. We are 2 Billion strong. Besides if we went extinct the human race would go extinct as well.
at the rate youre killing each other that number is dropping quickly,,,
More Black people are born every year than killed. Sorry but we arent going anywhere.
yep,, a lot of bastard children to single mothers are being born to continue the cycle of blacks killing blacks,,,
Pass all the laws you want, put out of work all the police officers you want, but the fatherless situation in the black community will prevent them from ever improving their situation in life.

But they will continue to convince us that they are powerless and mindless and need free money and things to survive cuz they can't do anything for themselves.
Who told you we were powerless and why did you believe them? Once we get the cops off our asses just for being Black you will see that fatherless rate go way down. If you note Black fathers are the best in the world when they arent imprisoned.
So the police are preventing blacks from being fathers?

Do tell.
Kinda hard to be a good father in prison dont you think? Cops are just the first leg of the legal system.
72% of black children grow up without a father

Meanwhile, only about 15% of black men are behind bars

Try again.
I dont have to try again. You just need to get an education. A single parent household doesnt mean the father isnt in the childs life. It just means he doesnt live in the home...."officially"

A father may be in the child's life?

LOL.

Groups like BLM want to destroy the traditional family unit, which the black community has done.

How is that working for ya?

" Groups like BLM want to destroy the traditional family unit "

Who told you that I why were you so gullible you believed it?
Was that English?

Was it Spanish? Theres nothing in the link that says BLM is trying to destroy the Black family.

I believe Mr. Wiley over you. No offense. Or is he less black than you? As a Jew, you have told me several times that I "would not understand".

Black Lives Matters deals specifically with the issue of Blacks being killed, beaten, or harrassed by cops or white vigilantes. Educate yourself.
That would never happen. We are 2 Billion strong. Besides if we went extinct the human race would go extinct as well.
More Black people are born every year than killed. Sorry but we arent going anywhere.
yep,, a lot of bastard children to single mothers are being born to continue the cycle of blacks killing blacks,,,
Pass all the laws you want, put out of work all the police officers you want, but the fatherless situation in the black community will prevent them from ever improving their situation in life.

But they will continue to convince us that they are powerless and mindless and need free money and things to survive cuz they can't do anything for themselves.
Who told you we were powerless and why did you believe them? Once we get the cops off our asses just for being Black you will see that fatherless rate go way down. If you note Black fathers are the best in the world when they arent imprisoned.

Do tell.
Kinda hard to be a good father in prison dont you think? Cops are just the first leg of the legal system.

Try again.
I dont have to try again. You just need to get an education. A single parent household doesnt mean the father isnt in the childs life. It just means he doesnt live in the home...."officially"

LOL.

Groups like BLM want to destroy the traditional family unit, which the black community has done.

From the BLM website.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable
The Western prescribed nuclear family structure is not the traditional family unit. Try again.
OK...so it is not a mother, father and children?

Please explain what it should be? This is all so fascinating.

Do tell.

Try again.

LOL.

Was that English?

Was it Spanish? Theres nothing in the link that says BLM is trying to destroy the Black family.

I believe Mr. Wiley over you. No offense. Or is he less black than you? As a Jew, you have told me several times that I "would not understand".
I didnt ask you who you believe nor do I care. I'm just pointing out the errors in your flawed thinking so others dont make the same flubs you constantly do.

It was context not to be taken literally. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway. Thank you. Now run along, adult are confabulating.

This thread is a fantastic example of Trumpbots asserting a false equivalency:

What is a "Trumpbot" and what does Trump have to do with any of this? Why are you trying to derail this thread?

Azog - please stop defiling yourself...it's really quite embarrassing!

And no, you're not going to turn this into a discussion of who is and is not a Trumpbot.
^^^Triggered^^^

Get out of the basement and live a little. You're not welcome here. Run along, loser.

Do tell.

Try again.

LOL.

From the BLM website.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable
The Western prescribed nuclear family structure is not the traditional family unit. Try again.
So your prescribed family unit is just fathers might "be around"?

I prefer the nuclear family structure where fathers are around because we already know it works compared to your model.

Do tell.

Try again.

LOL.

Was that English?

I didnt ask you who you believe nor do I care. I'm just pointing out the errors in your flawed thinking so others dont make the same flubs you constantly do.
How can my opinion be worth less than yours? Is it because I am a Jew? Please explain.

Do tell.

Try again.

LOL.

From the BLM website.

Its much more than that. If you dont know what it should be try and understand the concept of "It takes a village." If you were Black I would explain it in more detail but since youre white I really dont care what you think, I just say bullshit to what you believe a family should be.

You can't face the problem in Chicago so you do your lame dumb routine. Cowards.

Do tell.

Try again.

LOL.

Was that English?

How can my opinion be worth less than yours? Is it because I am a Jew? Please explain.
Easy. Youre not me and youre not Black. None of which has anything to do with BLM by the way so please stop being emotional.

Do tell.

Try again.

LOL.

From the BLM website.

Its much more than that. If you dont know what it should be try and understand the concept of "It takes a village." If you were Black I would explain it in more detail but since youre white I really dont care what you think, I just say bullshit to what you believe a family should be.
So you're racist and think of me as inferior because I am a white Jew? Interesting. I believe your village is missing its idiot. Hopefully you return soon.

Do tell.

Try again.

LOL.

From the BLM website.

So your prescribed family unit is just fathers might "be around"?

I prefer the nuclear family structure where fathers are around because we already know it works compared to your model.
" So your prescribed family unit is just fathers might "be around"? "

Who told you that and I didnt ask what you preferred. I just pointed out to you that the european idea of a family is wrong.

You can't face the problem in Chicago so you do your lame dumb routine. Cowards.
I am well aware of the violence in Chicago yet I would never say it is a Pol Pot killing field....It is the usual violent American city and the US has a long history of violence in big cities.

The BLM agenda and branding is very simple. It is about exposing racism against blacks, by the state. This takes on many forms, however Chicago and blacks killing blacks is not part of BLM because the state is not involved in the killings of blacks. The police officer is St. Louis being shot is tragic, however racism was not or at this point, has not been involved with this police officer being gunned down by a thug.

The name implies all black lives matter however BLM looks at racial inequality by the state and institutions. I am sure people do care, especially black people about the black on black violence in places across the US however, that was not the purpose that BLM took on. As time progresses, I am sure BLM will expand to cover other black issues.

Now, I may be not seeing this correctly however this is the way I understand them and their priorities.

Do tell.

Try again.

LOL.

From the BLM website.

So you're racist and think of me as inferior because I am a white Jew? Interesting. I believe your village is missing its idiot. Hopefully you return soon.
I think of you as inferior because youre dumb and trying to derail the conversation.

Do tell.

Try again.

LOL.

Was that English?

Easy. Youre not me and youre not Black. None of which has anything to do with BLM by the way so please stop being emotional.
Emotional? LOL

I am trying to educate myself. So my skin color determines how smart I am? Is that what you're saying? So what is the point of BLM? They aren't very clear with it. So far I have garnered that whites aren't welcome unless they help riot, burn and loot. Is that correct?

But he was a police officer.

Nothing to see here, and no mention of it by the media or BLM.
Wonder if the police refused to arrest the guy who did it because he had qualified immunity or something....

Nah, they arrested him.....
2020-00008556.jpg

And I wonder if there's a large contingency of people celebrating the shooter and calling him a hero?

No? Oh ok...

I wonder if there's a major call to crackdown on all people that look like the shooter? No?? oh ok....

Last edited:

I am well aware of the violence in Chicago yet I would never say it is a Pol Pot killing field....It is the usual violent American city and the US has a long history of violence in big cities.

Do tell.

Try again.

LOL.

From the BLM website.

It is very odd to think the black race is superior as groups like BLM insist that their only hope is getting help from other races.

Forum List

Back