Another Black shot in the head and murdered this weekend in St. Louis

Was he shot by a white cop?
So only black lives matter if whites murder them?

This explains how the Left ignores the killing fields of Pol Pot in places like Chicago.
Black Lives Matters deals specifically with the issue of Blacks being killed, beaten, or harrassed by cops or white vigilantes. Educate yourself.
under that criteria the black race will be extinct within the yr,,,
That would never happen. We are 2 Billion strong. Besides if we went extinct the human race would go extinct as well.
at the rate youre killing each other that number is dropping quickly,,,
More Black people are born every year than killed. Sorry but we arent going anywhere.
yep,, a lot of bastard children to single mothers are being born to continue the cycle of blacks killing blacks,,,
Pass all the laws you want, put out of work all the police officers you want, but the fatherless situation in the black community will prevent them from ever improving their situation in life.

But they will continue to convince us that they are powerless and mindless and need free money and things to survive cuz they can't do anything for themselves.
Who told you we were powerless and why did you believe them? Once we get the cops off our asses just for being Black you will see that fatherless rate go way down. If you note Black fathers are the best in the world when they arent imprisoned.
So the police are preventing blacks from being fathers?

Do tell.
Kinda hard to be a good father in prison dont you think? Cops are just the first leg of the legal system.
dont do the crime if you cant do the time,,,and what about all the ones that arent in jail???
You dont have to do a crime to wind up in prison. What about all the ones that arent in jail? I never went to prison and have raised 4 children all of which are succeeding.
its not about you,,,

Perfect response to illustrate that black lives DON'T matter to the people claiming they do
Youre a fucking retard if you think Black Lives Matter is addressing all causes of Black people dying. Educate yourself so you wont look so stupid.
it should say
"some black lives matter if we have time to give a shit"
Too bad you dont get to dictate what the group chooses to focus on.
but i can make fun of them cause they are racist hypocrites and frauds
We can make fun of you for being stupid and unable to comprehend a mission statement at the same time.
This is from their website:

We are guided by the fact that all Black lives matter, regardless of actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, immigration status, or location.

Zimmerman was found innocent as it was self defense.
This is from their website first you retard.

" Four years ago, what is now known as the Black Lives Matter Global Network began to organize. It started out as a chapter-based, member-led organization whose mission was to build local power and to intervene when violence was inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. "
Where does it say violence has to be inflicted by white vigilantes?

Did I miss something? And you forgot the comma after "first"...
As a white boy you wouldnt understand that vigilantes is in reference to triggered white boys such as yourself and other fearful whites. Not our problem you dont get it.
Is that right? Where does it say that other than your deranged mind? Sounds like BLM actually. LOL.

You need to provide more proof than your deranged opinion.

Vigilante: A member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.

Perfect response to illustrate that black lives DON'T matter to the people claiming they do
Youre a fucking retard if you think Black Lives Matter is addressing all causes of Black people dying. Educate yourself so you wont look so stupid.
^^^Triggered^^^
What about my post triggered you? Use your words.
Did you not understand what this means ? "^^"

It means you are triggered, little man from Oakland.
What made you think I was triggered? Wishful thinking?
Intuition. Jews are smart like that. You were typing so quickly (cause you're triggered) that you forgot the ' in you're. LMAO....and you swore like a little kid.

Do I need to remind you that I am better and smarter than you? Why? Cause I am Jewish. We run the world.
Intuition? You mean you're desperately hoping fake Hebrew. Nothing about you clowns can trigger me. It be like that when youre a Black man aware of your history and power.

This explains how the Left ignores the killing fields of Pol Pot in places like Chicago.
Black Lives Matters deals specifically with the issue of Blacks being killed, beaten, or harrassed by cops or white vigilantes. Educate yourself.
That would never happen. We are 2 Billion strong. Besides if we went extinct the human race would go extinct as well.
More Black people are born every year than killed. Sorry but we arent going anywhere.
yep,, a lot of bastard children to single mothers are being born to continue the cycle of blacks killing blacks,,,
Pass all the laws you want, put out of work all the police officers you want, but the fatherless situation in the black community will prevent them from ever improving their situation in life.

But they will continue to convince us that they are powerless and mindless and need free money and things to survive cuz they can't do anything for themselves.
Who told you we were powerless and why did you believe them? Once we get the cops off our asses just for being Black you will see that fatherless rate go way down. If you note Black fathers are the best in the world when they arent imprisoned.

Do tell.
Kinda hard to be a good father in prison dont you think? Cops are just the first leg of the legal system.
dont do the crime if you cant do the time,,,and what about all the ones that arent in jail???
You dont have to do a crime to wind up in prison. What about all the ones that arent in jail? I never went to prison and have raised 4 children all of which are succeeding.
Ummm....yeah you do. LOL.

Congrats to you. But I am sure their mother helped? Yes?

Do tell.
its not about you,,,
Its about me and other Blacks just like me. You dont dictate that. I do.

Do tell.
its not about you,,,
Its about me and other Blacks just like me. You dont dictate that. I do.
NO its about the blacks that arent like you,,,

Do tell.
72% of black children grow up without a father

Meanwhile, only about 15% of black men are behind bars

Try again.

^^^Triggered^^^

Intuition. Jews are smart like that. You were typing so quickly (cause you're triggered) that you forgot the ' in you're. LMAO....and you swore like a little kid.

Do I need to remind you that I am better and smarter than you? Why? Cause I am Jewish. We run the world.
Intuition? You mean you're desperately hoping fake Hebrew. Nothing about you clowns can trigger me. It be like that when youre a Black man aware of your history and power.
Dude, I have consistently and continuously triggered you. Hell, you challenged me to come to Oakland and fight you. Assfaceias I broke IM2 and numerous others. I can easily break you but its fun watching you spout nonsense. Only 15mil Jews but we own most of the wealth in the world. How do you explain that? Hmmmm.....could it be we are smarter than you? Started with the the Canaanites, when David conquered them and rather easily. My ancestors crushed yours, little man from Oakland.

it should say
We can make fun of you for being stupid and unable to comprehend a mission statement at the same time.

We are guided by the fact that all Black lives matter, regardless of actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, immigration status, or location.

" Four years ago, what is now known as the Black Lives Matter Global Network began to organize. It started out as a chapter-based, member-led organization whose mission was to build local power and to intervene when violence was inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. "

As a white boy you wouldnt understand that vigilantes is in reference to triggered white boys such as yourself and other fearful whites. Not our problem you dont get it.
Is that right? Where does it say that other than your deranged mind? Sounds like BLM actually. LOL.

Vigilante: A member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.
Yes thats right white boy. You arent in the club so you dont understand the lingo. Only a retarded white boy would think that BLM was talking about Black people when they say vigilante. :lol:

Do tell.

Try again.
Hold on, I still want him to explain to me where on the BLM site it says that black on black crime doesn't matter.

it should say

Yes thats right white boy. You arent in the club so you dont understand the lingo. Only a retarded white boy would think that BLM was talking about Black people when they say vigilante. :lol:
Opinions vary. What club is that? 6% of the population but 50% of the people in jail. I'll pass on that club, thanks anyway.

Do tell.

Try again.
I dont have to try again. You just need to get an education. A single parent household doesnt mean the father isnt in the childs life. It just means he doesnt live in the home...."officially"

^^^Triggered^^^

Dude, I have consistently and continuously triggered you. Hell, you challenged me to come to Oakland and fight you. Assfaceias I broke IM2 and numerous others. I can easily break you but its fun watching you spout nonsense. Only 15mil Jews but we own most of the wealth in the world. How do you explain that? Hmmmm.....could it be we are smarter than you? Started with the the Canaanites, when David conquered them and rather easily. My ancestors crushed yours, little man from Oakland.
Jews are the most persecuted people in history, yet they continue to prosper.

The key here is that they don't believe in raising children in single parent homes.

Do tell.

Try again.
I dont have to try again. You just need to get an education. A single parent household doesnt mean the father isnt in the childs life. It just means he doesnt live in the home...."officially"
More made up nonsense from Assfaceias. Amazing the fantasy world he lives in. Makes the world in Avatar seem like more of a reality than his world.

Do tell.

Try again.
Hold on, I still want him to explain to me where on the BLM site it says that black on black crime doesn't matter.
Why do you want me to explain that? Of course Black on Black crime matters. The point is that BLM is not focused on that. They are focused on cops and vigilantes. Are you really this retarded or is someone paying you to look stupid?

Do tell.

Try again.

A father may be in the child's life?

LOL.

Groups like BLM want to destroy the traditional family unit, which the black community has done.

How is that working for ya?

Forum List

Back