Another Black shot in the head and murdered this weekend in St. Louis

Forgetting my password is not any action that was taken by those you are to chickenshit to mention and stay on topic least you get spanked again. Jew.
Cops die that is part of being a cop just like when I was a soldier they told us dying was part of being a soldier, we sang songs about it whilst we ran our daily two miles. It's unfortunate that people die but, people fucking die and that's just the truth of the matter. That is why they say, "eat drink and be merry for tomorrow you may die"...

^Triggered^

LOVE it.

Too easy.
:eusa_boohoo:

Then I went into a field that supposedly Black people werent smart enough to be in and blew everyone out of the water. Theres nothing that can stop you but your own mind or your body.
Translation: blacks who dont succeed have only themselves to blame

Was he shot by a white cop?
So only black lives matter if whites murder them?

This explains how the Left ignores the killing fields of Pol Pot in places like Chicago.
When did Pol Pot kill people in Chicago?
Over 40 people shot in Chicago this past weekend, 6 or 7 killed.
And the killer was Pol Pot?
This is why you ignorant cocksuckers are gonna get creamed on November 3rd.
Because you claimed that Pol Pot has killing fields in Chicago??

This explains how the Left ignores the killing fields of Pol Pot in places like Chicago.
You can't face the problem in Chicago so you do your lame dumb routine. Cowards.
I am well aware of the violence in Chicago yet I would never say it is a Pol Pot killing field....It is the usual violent American city and the US has a long history of violence in big cities.

Black Lives Matters deals specifically with the issue of Blacks being killed, beaten, or harrassed by cops or white vigilantes. Educate yourself.
under that criteria the black race will be extinct within the yr,,,
That would never happen. We are 2 Billion strong. Besides if we went extinct the human race would go extinct as well.
at the rate youre killing each other that number is dropping quickly,,,
More Black people are born every year than killed. Sorry but we arent going anywhere.
yep,, a lot of bastard children to single mothers are being born to continue the cycle of blacks killing blacks,,,
Pass all the laws you want, put out of work all the police officers you want, but the fatherless situation in the black community will prevent them from ever improving their situation in life.

But they will continue to convince us that they are powerless and mindless and need free money and things to survive cuz they can't do anything for themselves.
Who told you we were powerless and why did you believe them? Once we get the cops off our asses just for being Black you will see that fatherless rate go way down. If you note Black fathers are the best in the world when they arent imprisoned.
So the police are preventing blacks from being fathers?

Do tell.
Kinda hard to be a good father in prison dont you think? Cops are just the first leg of the legal system.
72% of black children grow up without a father

Meanwhile, only about 15% of black men are behind bars

Try again.
I dont have to try again. You just need to get an education. A single parent household doesnt mean the father isnt in the childs life. It just means he doesnt live in the home...."officially"

A father may be in the child's life?

LOL.

Groups like BLM want to destroy the traditional family unit, which the black community has done.

How is that working for ya?

" Groups like BLM want to destroy the traditional family unit "

Who told you that I why were you so gullible you believed it?
From the BLM website.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable
The Western prescribed nuclear family structure is not the traditional family unit. Try again.
OK...so it is not a mother, father and children?

Please explain what it should be? This is all so fascinating.
Its much more than that. If you dont know what it should be try and understand the concept of "It takes a village." If you were Black I would explain it in more detail but since youre white I really dont care what you think, I just say bullshit to what you believe a family should be.
So you're racist and think of me as inferior because I am a white Jew? Interesting. I believe your village is missing its idiot. Hopefully you return soon.

It is very odd to think the black race is superior as groups like BLM insist that their only hope is getting help from other races.
NBA is 85% black while black males comprise only 6% of the US population. Black persons are superior athletes and there is nothing wrong with saying that. It is a compliment. Oddly the best player is a white dude from Eastern Europe, Luka Doncic.
Its not that Blacks are superior athletes. Its because they work harder at one of the few crafts they have equal access to. There are lots of white athletes just not as many from the US because they are intimidated. The white guys from europe are not intimidated.
One of my best friends played D1 hoops. I can work 10x harder than him but would not have his 42 inch vertical or athleticism. Sometimes you have to bow your head to a superior athlete. You think if you worked super hard you would beat Luka Doncic one on one? Come on man!
I would wear Lukas ass out if we were the same age. I would bet money on that. Not every Black person in the NBA has a 42 inch vertical nor are all of them hyper athletic. There are millions of Black people that are not athletic.

You can't face the problem in Chicago so you do your lame dumb routine. Cowards.
I am well aware of the violence in Chicago yet I would never say it is a Pol Pot killing field....It is the usual violent American city and the US has a long history of violence in big cities.

Black Lives Matters deals specifically with the issue of Blacks being killed, beaten, or harrassed by cops or white vigilantes. Educate yourself.
That would never happen. We are 2 Billion strong. Besides if we went extinct the human race would go extinct as well.
More Black people are born every year than killed. Sorry but we arent going anywhere.
yep,, a lot of bastard children to single mothers are being born to continue the cycle of blacks killing blacks,,,
Pass all the laws you want, put out of work all the police officers you want, but the fatherless situation in the black community will prevent them from ever improving their situation in life.

But they will continue to convince us that they are powerless and mindless and need free money and things to survive cuz they can't do anything for themselves.
Who told you we were powerless and why did you believe them? Once we get the cops off our asses just for being Black you will see that fatherless rate go way down. If you note Black fathers are the best in the world when they arent imprisoned.

Do tell.
Kinda hard to be a good father in prison dont you think? Cops are just the first leg of the legal system.

Try again.
I dont have to try again. You just need to get an education. A single parent household doesnt mean the father isnt in the childs life. It just means he doesnt live in the home...."officially"

LOL.

Groups like BLM want to destroy the traditional family unit, which the black community has done.

From the BLM website.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable
The Western prescribed nuclear family structure is not the traditional family unit. Try again.

Its much more than that. If you dont know what it should be try and understand the concept of "It takes a village." If you were Black I would explain it in more detail but since youre white I really dont care what you think, I just say bullshit to what you believe a family should be.
So you're racist and think of me as inferior because I am a white Jew? Interesting. I believe your village is missing its idiot. Hopefully you return soon.

It is very odd to think the black race is superior as groups like BLM insist that their only hope is getting help from other races.
NBA is 85% black while black males comprise only 6% of the US population. Black persons are superior athletes and there is nothing wrong with saying that. It is a compliment. Oddly the best player is a white dude from Eastern Europe, Luka Doncic.
Its not that Blacks are superior athletes. Its because they work harder at one of the few crafts they have equal access to. There are lots of white athletes just not as many from the US because they are intimidated. The white guys from europe are not intimidated.
Sorry, they are superior. 6% of the population and 85% of the NBA and thats a good thing. Same reasons Jews are superior when it comes to law, I Banking and accountancy and Indians when it comes to spelling. There is nothing wrong with that. It is a compliment. JEEZUS. Re-fucking lax Captain Triggered.
No one is superior at anything inherently. It matters what you concentrate on. Thats a free life tip for. You didnt make it as a ball player or lawyer and now you have excuses for being a failure in life. I was pretty good at hoop. My body couldnt hold up so I stopped. Then I went into a field that supposedly Black people werent smart enough to be in and blew everyone out of the water. Theres nothing that can stop you but your own mind or your body.
There are outliers. I am in I-Banking. Didn't want to be a lawyer. I still play hoops but I don't have the athletic gifts, only reason I made my HS team was because I spent extra time practicing. Your tip is wrong. Sometimes people are just genetically superior. In hoops especially, having height helps significantly. So what you're saying is that the NBA is 85% black because white people are lazy in basketball? LOL

PS - you were wrong about Smart. He is a defensive demon and can be a streaky shooter as you saw on Sunday. Go Celtics!

What field did you blow everyone out of the water in? Do tell.

Then I went into a field that supposedly Black people werent smart enough to be in and blew everyone out of the water. Theres nothing that can stop you but your own mind or your body.
This is true and why so many of the people I mentor go on to become successful. Just because we Blacks have more obstacles like racism to overcome doesnt mean you should lay down and allow whites to win. Yes you will have to out work whites and their white privilege. Yes you will have to be 10x better than a white person but a Black man that wont quit is the most powerful force on this planet.

Do tell.

Try again.

LOL.

From the BLM website.

One of my best friends played D1 hoops. I can work 10x harder than him but would not have his 42 inch vertical or athleticism. Sometimes you have to bow your head to a superior athlete. You think if you worked super hard you would beat Luka Doncic one on one? Come on man!
I would wear Lukas ass out if we were the same age. I would bet money on that. Not every Black person in the NBA has a 42 inch vertical nor are all of them hyper athletic. There are millions of Black people that are not athletic.
LMAO!!! You would eh? Yet the best players in the NBA now cannot stop him. Is this Lavar Ball? :)

Not every...but black people for the most part are more athletic than white people. And again it is a compliment. I am not remotely trying to make that sound negative.

All jokes aside, would you and I be able to have a civilized convo regarding the NBA or is it impossible cause I am a white Jew and you despise me for that?

Perfect response to illustrate that black lives DON'T matter to the people claiming they do
Youre a fucking retard if you think Black Lives Matter is addressing all causes of Black people dying. Educate yourself so you wont look so stupid.
I think the point that was being made is that BLM doesn't care about black people dying because if they DID then then they would be addressing that which kills far more blacks than the Police! Duh?
People who are genuinely opposed to police brutality, genuinely in favor of police accountability and structural justice reform -- none of them will change their position because someone claims "BLM DON'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE" --- because ALL of us arrived at this position LONG BEFORE THESE 3 BLACK WOMEN BECAME THE COLLECTIVE BOOGEYMEN TO CONSERVATIVES
blm-co-founders-720x416-01.jpg

So it leads me to believe that this desire to make BLM some group that doesn't care about black people -- is only something that plays well with folks who had no genuine opposition to the issues I listed in the first place......They only genuinely arrive at these positions when its their ox being gored by law enforcement....and even then, its bullshit....

Which is exactly what lead right wing ammosexuals in Idaho this month to strap on AR-15s and push their way thru police into state buildings....and not a single one of them was shot -- nor did they have anyone opine about upgrading their charges to felonies in order to disenfranchise their vote...which is exactly what is happening in many other states who are targeting black protesters...

This is true and why so many of the people I mentor go on to become successful. Just because we Blacks have more obstacles like racism to overcome doesnt mean you should lay down and allow whites to win. Yes you will have to out work whites and their white privilege. Yes you will have to be 10x better than a white person but a Black man that wont quit is the most powerful force on this planet.
I actually don't disagree with you sans your last sentence. But we all have obstacles to overcome.

I actually don't disagree with you sans your last sentence. But we all have obstacles to overcome.
We have the same obstacles plus racism and slavery induced generational dysfunctionality.

Run by Democrats.
Chicago was violent when Al Capone ran it so I guess the Democrats were there then also...
Irrelevant. Children are getting shot. Democrats are in charge. Over 40 shot and 10 killed this weekend. And you wanna cry about Al Capone? You Democrats are sick.
No, I wasn't born when Al Capone died.
People die every day in every big city that's just how humans roll. Why focus in one city? What is your solutions and how will you implement them, by finger pointing? That doesn't work. No matter which of the two political parties are in power in any big city there will be deaths, murders, rape it human nature not political persuasion...
Democrats run Chicago and you're a Democrat. Why don't you put the responsibility on the corrupt assholes you support?
I don't support either party so I don't support any of them....As long as there is a war against the citizens of the US I will refuse to support those in office and the system which puts them there.
So you don't vote?

We have the same obstacles plus racism and slavery induced generational dysfunctionality.
Not true. Women have obstacles. My parents came here with nothing and didn't speak the language. They had obstacles. Fat people have obstacles. Ugly people. Who do you think has fewer obstacles, LeBron James' kids or some coal miner's kids from West Virginia, who are white?

The racism and slavery/Jim Crow induced generational dysfunctional shit storm is true. I didn't realize how true until I went to college but that is mostly driven by Democrats IMO. They were the party of slavery, Jim Crow and for the past 30 years have run inner cities. I was like 10 when Boyz n the Hood came out. Not much has changed for the black community since then. But you keep voting for the same party? I used to as well but now I am shifting to the Republicans. I am a registered Independent and have always been.

This thread is a fantastic example of Trumpbots asserting a false equivalency:

What is a "Trumpbot" and what does Trump have to do with any of this? Why are you trying to derail this thread?

Azog - please stop defiling yourself...it's really quite embarrassing!

And no, you're not going to turn this into a discussion of who is and is not a Trumpbot.
^^^Triggered^^^

Get out of the basement and live a little. You're not welcome here. Run along, loser.

So, what you're saying is that you cannot refute my assertion that the OP is a false equivalency, so you attempt to derail the argument then resort to childish insults.

Once again, Azog - please stop defiling yourself...it's really embarrassing.
I did refute it. You blamed him for being a "Trumpbot" and didn't explain how it was false. Your avatar is embarrassing. Its you. LOL.

You did not refute it or even mention it. You tried to derail the argument.

Your inability to present a logical argument is truly pitiful as your insults are lame.

Here is the reason that the OP is a false equivalency. I doubt you'll comprehend:

Police being murdered by criminals is not the equivalent of Police murdering citizens.

The criminals that murder police are arrested, tried and sentenced according to the law.

Police that murder citizens are not being arrested, tried and sentenced according to the law. They are usually allowed to get away with it.

That is what BLM is all about.

Note: If you respond, please say something relevant to the discussion and that has some semblence of intelligence, though I doubt that's possible.

Not true. Women have obstacles. My parents came here with nothing and didn't speak the language. They had obstacles. Fat people have obstacles. Ugly people. Who do you think has fewer obstacles, LeBron James' kids or some coal miner's kids from West Virginia, who are white?

The racism and slavery/Jim Crow induced generational dysfunctional shit storm is true. I didn't realize how true until I went to college but that is mostly driven by Democrats IMO. They were the party of slavery, Jim Crow and for the past 30 years have run inner cities. I was like 10 when Boyz n the Hood came out. Not much has changed for the black community since then. But you keep voting for the same party? I used to as well but now I am shifting to the Republicans. I am a registered Independent and have always been.
" Who do you think has fewer obstacles, LeBron James' kids or some coal miner's kids from West Virginia, who are white? "

The white coal miner kids have less obstacles. All they need to do is get an education. They are already white so they are part of the club. The cops will shoot Lebrons kids way before they shoot the white coal miners kids.

What is a "Trumpbot" and what does Trump have to do with any of this? Why are you trying to derail this thread?

And no, you're not going to turn this into a discussion of who is and is not a Trumpbot.
^^^Triggered^^^

Get out of the basement and live a little. You're not welcome here. Run along, loser.

So, what you're saying is that you cannot refute my assertion that the OP is a false equivalency, so you attempt to derail the argument then resort to childish insults.

I did refute it. You blamed him for being a "Trumpbot" and didn't explain how it was false. Your avatar is embarrassing. Its you. LOL.

Your inability to present a logical argument is truly pitiful as your insults are lame.

Here is the reason that the OP is a false equivalency. I doubt you'll comprehend:

Police being murdered by criminals is not the equivalent of Police murdering citizens.

The criminals that murder police are arrested, tried and sentenced according to the law.

Police that murder citizens are not being arrested, tried and sentenced according to the law. They are usually allowed to get away with it.

Note: If you respond, please say something relevant to the discussion and that has some semblence of intelligence, though I doubt that's possible.
Post a coherent statement and I'll happily debate it.

" Who do you think has fewer obstacles, LeBron James' kids or some coal miner's kids from West Virginia, who are white? "

The white coal miner kids have less obstacles. All they need to do is get an education. They are already white so they are part of the club. The cops will shoot Lebrons kids way before they shoot the white coal miners kids.
I disagree. OK

Let's be honest PROGS, lovers of filthy pigs, it's only worth rioting when the so-called victim is a thug.

Pretty clear to see what side these people are on. They're so dishonest about everything they're blind to it.

Once we get the cops off our asses just for being Black you will see that fatherless rate go way down. If you note Black fathers are the best in the world when they arent imprisoned.

Police are after criminals. They don't care what color you are, they want to stop criminals. If your black buddies would stop committing so much crime, and resisting arrest when they do..they would not have such trouble from police.

Also, it's harder for young black men to be fathers when they are killing each other at such high rates. Look at the race of victim and race of offender in the black category, Asslips

Once we get the cops off our asses just for being Black you will see that fatherless rate go way down. If you note Black fathers are the best in the world when they arent imprisoned.

Police are after criminals. They don't care what color you are, they want to stop criminals. If your black buddies would stop committing so much crime, and resisting arrest when they do..they would not have such trouble from police.

Also, it's harder for young black men to be fathers when they are killing each other at such high rates. Look at the race of victim and race of offender in the black category, Asslips

" Police are after criminals."

True but most cops are racists so they see Blacks as criminals. They overly police Blacks looking for reasons to make them criminals and if that doesnt work they claim you were resisting arrest and thats why they had to shoot you. Youre full of bullshit like a lot of white people. Its well known the white power groups have infiltrated the military and they already had a strong hold in law enforcement. FBI even warned about this you fucking retard.

So, you're a bunch of racists that only see through the lens of skin color, got it.

^^^Triggered^^^

Post a coherent statement and I'll happily debate it.

I have to apologize, clearly the concept of a false equivalency is beyond your comprehension.

I'm ending this discussion with you now, as you are apparently intellectually challenged.

Forum List

Back