Another business owner receives death threats from pro-homosexual, anti-Christians

Do we have to go through every race? lol. I think Jew jokes are funny but I have nothing against Jews.

I don't like Mexicans. They need to learn to speak English or they can geeet out.
Omg mexicans just moved into my lake community! They were talking loud in spanish. There goes the neighborhood. Lol. Jk. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.
Good luck selling your property for what you paid for it. Damn minorities moving in and driving down property value.
You know the 700,000 blacks that left Detroit during the recession? Where do you think they moved? But the idea is spread them out in small groups so they dont take over the place. These developers wanted to build apartments near our lake and we said fuck no. The city next to me has too many low rent apartments but I get it. We have lots of factories that need factory workers. Non union low pay of course.
Regardless, we intend to practice our faith, and you just have to deal with it.
nobody's stopping you from practicing your faith.
if your faith impedes anyone else's rights it and you have to "deal" with it or face the consequences.
you reek of hubris like most pseudo Christian assholes.
btw the "we" shit is a fallacy, speak for yourself.

Don't care what you think I reek of. Pagan opinions are just that. Your opinion does not matter on issues of Faith. Only G-d's opinion matters, and he doesn't care what you think either.

Psalm 2:4
The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them.

Again, we intend to practice our faith whether you think it violates someone's rights or not. You'll have to deal with it, because we're not changing.
An out of context quote how fucking typical.

:happy-1: So, we intend to practice our faith, and what you think doesn't matter to us.
ignorance is bliss

Indeed. So, we intend to practice our faith, and what you think will never matter to us. :)

Omg mexicans just moved into my lake community! They were talking loud in spanish. There goes the neighborhood. Lol. Jk. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.
Good luck selling your property for what you paid for it. Damn minorities moving in and driving down property value.
You know the 700,000 blacks that left Detroit during the recession? Where do you think they moved? But the idea is spread them out in small groups so they dont take over the place. These developers wanted to build apartments near our lake and we said fuck no. The city next to me has too many low rent apartments but I get it. We have lots of factories that need factory workers. Non union low pay of course.
nobody's stopping you from practicing your faith.
if your faith impedes anyone else's rights it and you have to "deal" with it or face the consequences.
you reek of hubris like most pseudo Christian assholes.
btw the "we" shit is a fallacy, speak for yourself.

Don't care what you think I reek of. Pagan opinions are just that. Your opinion does not matter on issues of Faith. Only G-d's opinion matters, and he doesn't care what you think either.

Again, we intend to practice our faith whether you think it violates someone's rights or not. You'll have to deal with it, because we're not changing.

:happy-1: So, we intend to practice our faith, and what you think doesn't matter to us.
ignorance is bliss

Indeed. So, we intend to practice our faith, and what you think will never matter to us. :)
bragging about being ignorant ! gotta love the USA!

ignorance is bliss

It's not bragging. It's the purest form of "I don't care what you think of me". Because I don't. On matters of faith, I couldn't care less what you, or any of your type, says about me or my faith.

I'm neither proud, nor ashamed. I simply don't give a rats butt what you think. Your opinion on this matter, has less value to me, than the lint collected in my clothes drier.

We intend to practice our faith, and what you think, doesn't matter. :D

ignorance is bliss

It's not bragging. It's the purest form of "I don't care what you think of me". Because I don't. On matters of faith, I couldn't care less what you, or any of your type, says about me or my faith.

I'm neither proud, nor ashamed. I simply don't give a rats butt what you think. Your opinion on this matter, has less value to me, than the lint collected in my clothes drier.

No problem, just don't try to codify your religious dogma into secular law; and don't attempt to 'justify' violating necessary, proper, and Constitutional laws by using religious belief as an 'excuse' to do so, and everyone will get along fine.

ignorance is bliss

No problem, just don't try to codify your religious dogma into secular law; and don't attempt to 'justify' violating necessary, proper, and Constitutional laws by using religious belief as an 'excuse' to do so, and everyone will get along fine.

No, we're going to follow it, whether it agrees with secular law or not.

And we are going to justify it. Because religious freedom is a fundamental aspect of this society, whether you like it, or agree with it or not.

And I don't care if you like my 'excuses' or not. We are going to practice our faith, no matter what you do. So you had better just get used to it, or be prepared to lock up literally MILLIONS of Christians in this country. If you are ready to do that, go for it. We'll go to your jails and get free food shelter and health care on your dime..... and we'll be converting as many in prison to our belief system as possible.

We are going to practice our faith whether you like it, agree with it, fine us, arrest us, fail us, imprison us, or even kill us. Christians have been willing to die for their faith, for over 2,000 years, and NOTHING you do or say, is going to change that today.

You didn't ask my advice, but here it is... you best find a way to allow us to practice our religion... or you will lose. Now or later, you will lose. Every person that has set himself up against Christianity for 2,000 years, has lost... They are dead and gone, and Christianity is still here. So pick your battles wisely.

ignorance is bliss

No, we're going to follow it, whether it agrees with secular law or not.

And we are going to justify it. Because religious freedom is a fundamental aspect of this society, whether you like it, or agree with it or not.

And I don't care if you like my 'excuses' or not. We are going to practice our faith, no matter what you do. So you had better just get used to it, or be prepared to lock up literally MILLIONS of Christians in this country. If you are ready to do that, go for it. We'll go to your jails and get free food shelter and health care on your dime..... and we'll be converting as many in prison to our belief system as possible.

We are going to practice our faith whether you like it, agree with it, fine us, arrest us, fail us, imprison us, or even kill us. Christians have been willing to die for their faith, for over 2,000 years, and NOTHING you do or say, is going to change that today.

You didn't ask my advice, but here it is... you best find a way to allow us to practice our religion... or you will lose. Now or later, you will lose. Every person that has set himself up against Christianity for 2,000 years, has lost... They are dead and gone, and Christianity is still here. So pick your battles wisely.
The longer the explanation the deeper the bullshit.

Good to see that pagan ethics at work.

Especially as they preach tolerance out of the other side of their face. Totally why I can't take them or their causes seriously.
You can't because its not you and you lack empathy..

I have plenty of empathy. Just not for bullies and assholes.
But you defend the bigot business owners. You wouldnt if you were gay.

Plenty of gay folks have spoken out against the harrassment the pizza shop owners were getting. So you are wrong.
I respect those gay people. My gay friends are like that and they hate the faggots as much as I do.

Especially as they preach tolerance out of the other side of their face. Totally why I can't take them or their causes seriously.

Plenty of gay folks have spoken out against the harrassment the pizza shop owners were getting. So you are wrong.
I respect those gay people. My gay friends are like that and they hate the faggots as much as I do.

Yep. Just yesterday I was reading posts on Facebook of one of my gay friends telling his other friends to stop trashing his religion and mocking his relationship with God. But like everything else...Libs like to label people and put them in their neat little lib boxes.

Like blacks who hate niggas?

Like blacks who hate niggas?
Even Chris hates nggrs. Day bee fukin it up for everybody.

Next.

bahahahahahahaha!

Yep. Just yesterday I was reading posts on Facebook of one of my gay friends telling his other friends to stop trashing his religion and mocking his relationship with God. But like everything else...Libs like to label people and put them in their neat little lib boxes.

Their religion says they are an abomination.

And some gay men separate their sex life from their spiritual life and are Christian and do have a relationship with god. Which by the way... Is also no one else's business.

And some gay men separate their sex life from their spiritual life and are Christian and do have a relationship with god. Which by the way... Is also no one else's business.
What does christianity say about them? I wish people would stop calling themselves christians when they cherry pick what they dont like out.

What does christianity say about them? I wish people would stop calling themselves christians when they cherry pick what they dont like out.

Fortunately you don't get to decide for others what they should or shouldn't believe.

Fortunately you don't get to decide for others what they should or shouldn't believe.
We once believed blacks could be owned and people like me changed your behavior. I dont care what you believe.

We once believed blacks could be owned and people like me changed your behavior. I dont care what you believe.

What behavior?

Forum List

Back