Another business owner receives death threats from pro-homosexual, anti-Christians

We don't just live in a two dimensional world .
I'm not the one that says Bruce is a flawed human. In fact he is a god. Former Olympic champ.

And that has what to do with this thread?
Have we gone off topic? If I didn't answer your question maybe you should have asked one. So besides stating the obvious that we dont live in a 2 dimensional world, what was your point? Get me back on track. You derailed me babe.

Their religion says they are an abomination.

And some gay men separate their sex life from their spiritual life and are Christian and do have a relationship with god. Which by the way... Is also no one else's business.
What does christianity say about them? I wish people would stop calling themselves christians when they cherry pick what they dont like out.

Fortunately you don't get to decide for others what they should or shouldn't believe.
We once believed blacks could be owned and people like me changed your behavior. I dont care what you believe.

What behavior?
Disriminating

Yep. Just yesterday I was reading posts on Facebook of one of my gay friends telling his other friends to stop trashing his religion and mocking his relationship with God. But like everything else...Libs like to label people and put them in their neat little lib boxes.

And some gay men separate their sex life from their spiritual life and are Christian and do have a relationship with god. Which by the way... Is also no one else's business.
What does christianity say about them? I wish people would stop calling themselves christians when they cherry pick what they dont like out.

Fortunately you don't get to decide for others what they should or shouldn't believe.
We once believed blacks could be owned and people like me changed your behavior. I dont care what you believe.
I can't stop how you feel about Bruce only how you can not discriminate against him.

What restaurant will deny an Olympic hero service?

Don't know what your point was. I responded to another poster stating that Gay people can also be Christian.

And apparently now you are trying to shove me into your little lib box of non tolerance.

I can't stop how you feel about Bruce only how you can not discriminate against him.

How am I doing that?

Don't know what your point was. I responded to another poster stating that Gay people can also be Christian.

And apparently now you are trying to shove me into your little lib box of non tolerance.

How am I doing that?
You are too slow witted to talk to.

How am I doing that?

Bye bye

...just post a lot of horrifically racist and bigoted statements around the internet.
Fine. So long as one does not imply this owner’s sentiments is what Christianity teaches. Taking it too far would be demagoguery. Not saying you, I am saying it does happen often and sways the less informed.

I have plenty of empathy. Just not for bullies and assholes.
But you defend the bigot business owners. You wouldnt if you were gay.

Plenty of gay folks have spoken out against the harrassment the pizza shop owners were getting. So you are wrong.
I respect those gay people. My gay friends are like that and they hate the faggots as much as I do.

Yep. Just yesterday I was reading posts on Facebook of one of my gay friends telling his other friends to stop trashing his religion and mocking his relationship with God. But like everything else...Libs like to label people and put them in their neat little lib boxes.

it also says this
The shape of the earth
ISA 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

MAT 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

Astronomical bodies are spherical, and you cannot see the entire exterior surface from anyplace. The kingdoms of Egypt, China, Greece, Crete, sections of Asia Minor, India, Maya (in Mexico), Carthage (North Africa), Rome (Italy), Korea, and other settlements from these kingdoms of the world were widely distributed.

By what authority can you choose to follow only the laws you agree with?

Any law that tries to force a Christian to violate the laws of G-d, is a law I do not have to obey.
really? god says nothing about traffic laws. there lots of laws that aren't mentioned in the bible.
And there are laws that are mentioned in the Bible, the one against homosexuality for instance.
The Bible is irrelevant to this thread
like everything you post.

Actually the Bible is highly relevant because it tells us there's nothing new under the sun. When the two angels visited Lot and his family to warn them to leave Sodom and Gomorrah, they said, "God will destroy this city because the outcry against it is great".

That's the Bible confirming that homosexuals are assholes in every age. People thought so then, and they think so now.

No just confirming that homophobic assholes have always used God as an excuse to promote killing of homosexuals.

LGBT is just a bunch of fags.
Yet another example of ignorance and hate from the right, and why the Constitution and its case law are needed as much today as at any point in our Nation's history, to protect citizens from the fear, ignorance, and hate common to most conservatives.

I'd never harm LGBT people but it doesn't change the fact that they are still a bunch of fags by definition. I believe in their right to go do as they will but I also believe in freedom of speech.

You have freedom of speech- you can yell 'f*g, n*gger, k*ke, c*nt as much as you want.

Of course you are saying more about yourself than about anyone else.

Indeed. So, we intend to practice our faith, and what you think will never matter to us. :)
bragging about being ignorant ! gotta love the USA!

It's not bragging. It's the purest form of "I don't care what you think of me". Because I don't. On matters of faith, I couldn't care less what you, or any of your type, says about me or my faith.

I'm neither proud, nor ashamed. I simply don't give a rats butt what you think. Your opinion on this matter, has less value to me, than the lint collected in my clothes drier.

We intend to practice our faith, and what you think, doesn't matter. :D
No problem, just don't try to codify your religious dogma into secular law; and don't attempt to 'justify' violating necessary, proper, and Constitutional laws by using religious belief as an 'excuse' to do so, and everyone will get along fine.

No, we're going to follow it, whether it agrees with secular law or not.

And we are going to justify it. Because religious freedom is a fundamental aspect of this society, whether you like it, or agree with it or not.

And I don't care if you like my 'excuses' or not. We are going to practice our faith, no matter what you do. So you had better just get used to it, or be prepared to lock up literally MILLIONS of Christians in this country. If you are ready to do that, go for it. We'll go to your jails and get free food shelter and health care on your dime..... and we'll be converting as many in prison to our belief system as possible.

We are going to practice our faith whether you like it, agree with it, fine us, arrest us, fail us, imprison us, or even kill us. Christians have been willing to die for their faith, for over 2,000 years, and NOTHING you do or say, is going to change that today.

You didn't ask my advice, but here it is... you best find a way to allow us to practice our religion... or you will lose. Now or later, you will lose. Every person that has set himself up against Christianity for 2,000 years, has lost... They are dead and gone, and Christianity is still here. So pick your battles wisely.
The longer the explanation the deeper the bullshit.

:D So.... we intend to practice our faith, and what you think, doesn't matter.

I can keep repeating this as much as you would like.

But you defend the bigot business owners. You wouldnt if you were gay.

Plenty of gay folks have spoken out against the harrassment the pizza shop owners were getting. So you are wrong.
I respect those gay people. My gay friends are like that and they hate the faggots as much as I do.

it also says this
The shape of the earth
ISA 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

MAT 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

Astronomical bodies are spherical, and you cannot see the entire exterior surface from anyplace. The kingdoms of Egypt, China, Greece, Crete, sections of Asia Minor, India, Maya (in Mexico), Carthage (North Africa), Rome (Italy), Korea, and other settlements from these kingdoms of the world were widely distributed.
Maybe god provided mirrors.

Any law that tries to force a Christian to violate the laws of G-d, is a law I do not have to obey.
really? god says nothing about traffic laws. there lots of laws that aren't mentioned in the bible.
And there are laws that are mentioned in the Bible, the one against homosexuality for instance.

Actually the Bible is highly relevant because it tells us there's nothing new under the sun. When the two angels visited Lot and his family to warn them to leave Sodom and Gomorrah, they said, "God will destroy this city because the outcry against it is great".

That's the Bible confirming that homosexuals are assholes in every age. People thought so then, and they think so now.

No just confirming that homophobic assholes have always used God as an excuse to promote killing of homosexuals.

When have I ever done that?

Stop lying, Leftists!

Stop lying, Leftists!

What makes you think I was speaking about you specifically as being that kind of asshole?

I mean just because you said this:

Doesn't mean that I was speaking about your misinterpretation of the Bible in an attempt to attack homosexuals.

How am I doing that?

And yet you are talking. Stop talking, if you think that. We don't want to hear from you either.

How am I doing that?

And yet you are talking. Stop talking, if you think that. We don't want to hear from you either.
so when did you become arbitrator of who could talk and who could not.?
only self-serving assholes use the word we when they are spewing shit.

Stop lying, Leftists!

What makes you think I was speaking about you specifically as being that kind of asshole?

I mean just because you said this:

Doesn't mean that I was speaking about your misinterpretation of the Bible in an attempt to attack homosexuals.

Now you're downgrading killing homosexuals to just attacking them, changing your tune.

Stop lying, Leftists!

How am I doing that?

He only says that because he doesn't know what the hell he is talking about either. :)

Forum List

Back