Another Celebrity Needs to be DixieChicked

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Why do celebrities keep inserting themselves into politics?

<< Pop megastar and left-wing activist Taylor Swift took a not-so-sublte shot at President Donald Trump’s administration on Monday night from the stage of the 36th annual MTV Video Music Awards.
“I just want to say that this is a fan-voted award. So, I first want to say thank you to the fans because in this video, several points were made, so you voting for this video means that you want a world where we’re all treated equally,” Taylor Swift said during her acceptance speech for video of the year for her politically charged video “You Need to Calm Down.”

“Regardless of who we are, regardless of how we identify, at the end of this video there was a petition — and there still is a petition for the Equality Act, which basically just says we all deserve equal rights under the law,” the Grammy-winner continued, before taking a swipe at the administration. >>
Video: Taylor Swift Targets Trump White House at MTV VMAs

<< Pop megastar and left-wing activist Taylor Swift took a not-so-sublte shot at President Donald Trump’s administration on Monday night from the stage of the 36th annual MTV Video Music Awards.
“I just want to say that this is a fan-voted award. So, I first want to say thank you to the fans because in this video, several points were made, so you voting for this video means that you want a world where we’re all treated equally,” Taylor Swift said during her acceptance speech for video of the year for her politically charged video “You Need to Calm Down.”

“Regardless of who we are, regardless of how we identify, at the end of this video there was a petition — and there still is a petition for the Equality Act, which basically just says we all deserve equal rights under the law,” the Grammy-winner continued, before taking a swipe at the administration. >>

I bet her parents are proud.

Trumptards have the same stance on Dubya as the Dixie Chicks do

Because Americans love pop-icons, prophets, and messiahs.

It all started (as memory has it) with John Lennon. It wasn't his fault (from the beginning) but by the time the seventies came, pop-stars and all sorts of celebrities were established as more-knowledgeable-than-anyone-else-on-the-planet when it comes to world events and its' conscience.

So now, speaking out on "whatever" is as compulsory to celebrities as it is to rock-stars faking "a good time" on stage and guitarists getting up close to each other for a phoney "Right on, brother! We're rockin!".

I've never bought any of her records, so I'm already 'boycotting' her, I guess. Hardly any singers and bands that cater to the 11 year old girl demographic inspire me to buy anything of theirs.

But she gets apolitical message across to millions of people. Somehow strengthening the American family unit is taboo as reported and pushed by Progs and helped along by RINOS/NEO CONS!

I've never bought any of her records, so I'm already 'boycotting' her, I guess. Hardly any singers and bands that cater to the 11 year old girl demographic inspire me to buy anything of theirs.
So far you boycotting:
Most of the singers, Hollywood, media, NFL, NBA, most of the world, most Americans that voted against the orange, the UN, Denmark, Canada.....just because of you love DT? Must be a rough life.

Its funny to watch these superstars bend over to for the haters of Trump while pissing off half of their fans....

Trumptards have the same stance on Dubya as the Dixie Chicks do
Nope what the dixie tards did was go to another country and complained about the president and they paid the price Shiftie swiftie is just like they were before the crash

Let Taylor run when she is ready, otherwise, pipe down-you are no better than anyone else.

If she had some talent perhaps more people would care.

Swift is a lesbian and is pushing her agenda while she still has an audience. Her career about done.
Taylor Swift is gay, and I have evidence for days

I don’t listen to Swift, I also don’t really care what her politics are. I feel the same about Ted Nugent. Most are self absorbed and take themselves way to seriously, they are only entertainers, not much else.

So far you boycotting:
Most of the singers, Hollywood, media, NFL, NBA, most of the world, most Americans that voted against the orange, the UN, Denmark, Canada.....just because of you love DT? Must be a rough life.

Learn to read English. Or are you saying Democrats have the minds and intellect of 11 year old girls out in the Burbs? Well, yes, we already know that.

Do they drug you before every donkey show there in Tehran?

So lets get this straight a women arranges a petition asking the white house about being treated equally in law...

Now she is the enemy...

Fair enough...

Could all women now know that the White House considers you second class citizens...

Forum List

Back