Another Celebrity Needs to be DixieChicked

Again, playing stupid is not a refutation.
Further, how can you be sure that thing is a man?
That’s pretty fucked of you to identify it...isn’t it?

You know I am correct, your racism always overrides all else in your life.

Cool, start a thread about my racism...I’ll play along.
This one is about Taylor Swift...Her parents, old fashioned farmers from Pennsylvania have watched their daughter turn full fucking Loon...I’m sure they’re ashamed of her. Good, legit parents can’t give two fucks about the wealth...character, decency, morality, always TRUMPS wealth when it comes to our children. You wouldn’t understand.

Her dad is a stock broker and her mom a Mutual fund manager from a town that went 90% for Hillary.

And so far the only “loon” thing you have pointed to is her not worshiping Trump and her standing next to a black person.

The only loon here is you!

Oh, and being proud of your child for being one of the top selling artist in history is about far more than the wealth, it is about being one of the best at her craft.

Yes you do.
name a song ted did where he made a point of bringing it out as politics?

Ted Nugent is washed up. Taylor Swift is to. She is past the height of her career and needs Trump to matter. Colbert salvaged his career using Trump. Many have, and others have done the same in the past. No one but like minded folk listen to anything from Ted Nugent if it ain't "stranglehold". No one listens to Taylor Swift unless it "shake it off".

Yeah, that is why she took home so many VMAs

Her music is awful! :lalala:

Only 1 of the all of the youngers around will even listen to her, and it's the same one that listens to Bieber.

I am not a fan of her music either, but this need to pretend that she is not popular just because she did not worship your god in the white house is sort of pathetic.

Her stadium concert tour less than a year ago set the record for the highest grossing tour ever. Her last single broke the weekly sales record for the year in less than a day.

My God's in heaven, boy.
I don't keep up with Taylor Swift. I gave an anecdote based on what I see around me, nothing more.

You know I am correct, your racism always overrides all else in your life.

This one is about Taylor Swift...Her parents, old fashioned farmers from Pennsylvania have watched their daughter turn full fucking Loon...I’m sure they’re ashamed of her. Good, legit parents can’t give two fucks about the wealth...character, decency, morality, always TRUMPS wealth when it comes to our children. You wouldn’t understand.

Her dad is a stock broker and her mom a Mutual fund manager from a town that went 90% for Hillary.

And so far the only “loon” thing you have pointed to is her not worshiping Trump and her standing next to a black person.

Oh, and being proud of your child for being one of the top selling artist in history is about far more than the wealth, it is about being one of the best at her craft.

name a song ted did where he made a point of bringing it out as politics?

Ted Nugent is washed up. Taylor Swift is to. She is past the height of her career and needs Trump to matter. Colbert salvaged his career using Trump. Many have, and others have done the same in the past. No one but like minded folk listen to anything from Ted Nugent if it ain't "stranglehold". No one listens to Taylor Swift unless it "shake it off".

Only 1 of the all of the youngers around will even listen to her, and it's the same one that listens to Bieber.

I am not a fan of her music either, but this need to pretend that she is not popular just because she did not worship your god in the white house is sort of pathetic.

Her stadium concert tour less than a year ago set the record for the highest grossing tour ever. Her last single broke the weekly sales record for the year in less than a day.

My God's in heaven, boy.
I don't keep up with Taylor Swift. I gave an anecdote based on what I see around me, nothing more.

I do not keep up with her either, but when people started to tell what were obvious lies about her, Google proved them wrong.

My God's in heaven, boy.

I do not keep up with her either, but when people started to tell what were obvious lies about her, Google proved them wrong.

You're barking up the wrong tree with this cracker. You better go yip at somebody else.

How is what she did any different than what Ted Nugent does?

Nugent doesn’t do it from the stage of a supposedly non-political event. The VMAs are not a political rally, nor should they be... just like the Oscars, Grammys, Emmys, etc... that’s not the place for political commentary.

Nugent makes no bones about the fact that his events are part music and part politics. He’s very forthcoming about it.

THAT is the difference.

Why do celebrities keep inserting themselves into politics?

<< Pop megastar and left-wing activist Taylor Swift took a not-so-sublte shot at President Donald Trump’s administration on Monday night from the stage of the 36th annual MTV Video Music Awards.
“I just want to say that this is a fan-voted award. So, I first want to say thank you to the fans because in this video, several points were made, so you voting for this video means that you want a world where we’re all treated equally,” Taylor Swift said during her acceptance speech for video of the year for her politically charged video “You Need to Calm Down.”

“Regardless of who we are, regardless of how we identify, at the end of this video there was a petition — and there still is a petition for the Equality Act, which basically just says we all deserve equal rights under the law,” the Grammy-winner continued, before taking a swipe at the administration. >>
Video: Taylor Swift Targets Trump White House at MTV VMAs
They are American citizens. That's why.
so are we, you tell us to fk off everyday. What exactly is different? you think she garners more of something than us? Wasn't it an awards show? When did it turn into a political debate and where was the counter argument?

Nugent doesn’t do it from the stage of a supposedly non-political event. The VMAs are not a political rally, nor should they be... just like the Oscars, Grammys, Emmys, etc... that’s not the place for political commentary.

Nugent makes no bones about the fact that his events are part music and part politics. He’s very forthcoming about it.

THAT is the difference.

Nugent doesn't get the opportunity and those kinds of events have always had people doing this. Always with the "Well so and so doesn't do it on a Sunday, while it's raining and exactly 14,356 people are watching".

THAT is the difference.

No he just threatens to kill Obama and Hillary on stage. There's the quote. Click the link for the video of it before you call it fake news or a lie. If you do that it will be you who is lying.

Ted Nugent Threatens to Kill Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton During Vicious Onstage Rant

Renegade right-winger Ted Nugent recently went on a vicious onstage rant in which he threatened the lives of Democratic presidential candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Decked out in full-on camouflage hunting gear, Nugent wielded two machine guns while raging, “Obama, he’s a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary,” he continued. “You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch.” Nugent summed up his eloquent speech by screaming “freedom!”

THAT is the difference.

Nugent doesn't get the opportunity and those kinds of events have always had people doing this. Always with the "Well so and so doesn't do it on a Sunday, while it's raining and exactly 14,356 people are watching".

No he didn't ask people to sign a petition on stage.

Ted Nugent threatened to shoot Obama and Hillary on stage.

Ted Nugent Threatens to Kill Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton During Vicious Onstage Rant

“Obama, he’s a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun,” the Motor City Madman said onstage
ted-nugent-2007-concert-150b362b-7a55-41d3-a699-b805f3e39f34.jpg

Ted Nugent in concert in 2007.

REX/Shutterstock

Renegade right-winger Ted Nugent recently went on a vicious onstage rant in which he threatened the lives of Democratic presidential candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Decked out in full-on camouflage hunting gear, Nugent wielded two machine guns while raging, “Obama, he’s a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary,” he continued. “You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch.” Nugent summed up his eloquent speech by screaming “freedom!”

No he just threatens to kill Obama and Hillary on stage. There's the quote. Click the link for the video of it before you call it fake news or a lie. If you do that it will be you who is lying.

If he’d actually carried those threats out I’d have suggested he needed to be awarded the Medal of Freedom and the Congressional Medal of Honor.

Forum List

Back