Another Celebrity Needs to be DixieChicked

You trying to prove yourself wrong?
From your link..
“Swift spent her early years on a Christmas tree farm, which her father purchased from one of his clients”

He was not a farmer, he was a stock broker that had a land with some trees on it. Nobody considers that a farmer. Just admit you made shit up and move on

Evidently you've never been to a Christmas tree farm....WTF, are you Muslim?

Here is her childhood farm house! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

UPDATE: Taylor Swift's Childhood Home in PA Sells for $700,000

Hmm...weird, this looks a lot like a “FARM” to me.
Taylor & Austin's Childhood Was The BEST
2BE098F100000578-3218492-_We_grew_up_on_a_farm_Taylor_Swift_25_shared_a_photo_of_her_and_-m-23_1441119986887.jpg

Fine, it was a farm ran by a stock broker. Now tell us all the nasty things she has done to make her parents ashamed of her

You trying to prove yourself wrong?
From your link..
“Swift spent her early years on a Christmas tree farm, which her father purchased from one of his clients”

He was not a farmer, he was a stock broker that had a land with some trees on it. Nobody considers that a farmer. Just admit you made shit up and move on

Here is her childhood farm house! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

2BE098F100000578-3218492-_We_grew_up_on_a_farm_Taylor_Swift_25_shared_a_photo_of_her_and_-m-23_1441119986887.jpg

Fine, it was a farm ran by a stock broker. Now tell us all the nasty things she has done to make her parents ashamed of her

Resisting the movement to Make America Decent Again and standing with those trying to fuck it up....just like you do.

Last edited:

Resisting the movement to Make America Decent Again...just like you do.

By saying that people should be decent to each other as opposed to hateful.........

I'm siding with her.

By saying that people should be decent to each other as opposed to hateful.........

I'm siding with her.

Of course you are.
You’re LefTarded just like her...right?

Resisting the movement to Make America Decent Again and standing with those trying to fuck it up....just like you do.

In other words she does not worship your god in the White House.

And you lied back a few post when said it was not political

So
Ted Nugent is washed up. Taylor Swift is to. She is past the height of her career and needs Trump to matter. Colbert salvaged his career using Trump. Many have, and others have done the same in the past. No one but like minded folk listen to anything from Ted Nugent if it ain't "stranglehold". No one listens to Taylor Swift unless it "shake it off".

Is her impact huge? She is mostly preaching to the choir. The controverse

Yeah, that is why she took home so many VMAs

Oooooooooo, VMA's! Those matter allot! Except it doesn't.

Seems to matter since that is the award show we are all talking about.

Yep, she is really on the downfall...

Taylor Swift's Reputation Stadium Tour Breaks Record for Highest-Grossing U.S. Tour

Taylor Swift closed out her Reputation Stadium Tour in spectacular fashion, breaking the record for the highest-grossing U.S. tour since Billboard Boxscore began tracking touring data in 1990. Domestically, the tour grossed $266.1 million and sold 2,068,399 tickets, besting The Rolling Stones' $245 million gross from their A Bigger Bang Tour in 2005-07. While The Stones achieved their then-record gross across 70 American shows, Swift stole the title in just 38.

oh and...

Taylor Swift's 'Lover' Lands 2019's Biggest Sales Week in U.S. After First Day of Release

After just one day on sale, Taylor Swift’s Lover album has already logged the biggest sales week of 2019 in the U.S. for an album.

You rubes are so damn funny.

Not as funny as you TDS folks. Here again y'all put all your anti trump apples in some dumb blond twats basket. Notice you are arguing whether or not Taylor Swift is popular, and not her impact on anything? Says allot.
Ted Nugent is washed up. Taylor Swift is to. She is past the height of her career and needs Trump to matter. Colbert salvaged his career using Trump. Many have, and others have done the same in the past. No one but like minded folk listen to anything from Ted Nugent if it ain't "stranglehold". No one listens to Taylor Swift unless it "shake it off".

Oooooooooo, VMA's! Those matter allot! Except it doesn't.

Seems to matter since that is the award show we are all talking about.

Yep, she is really on the downfall...

Taylor Swift's Reputation Stadium Tour Breaks Record for Highest-Grossing U.S. Tour

Taylor Swift closed out her Reputation Stadium Tour in spectacular fashion, breaking the record for the highest-grossing U.S. tour since Billboard Boxscore began tracking touring data in 1990. Domestically, the tour grossed $266.1 million and sold 2,068,399 tickets, besting The Rolling Stones' $245 million gross from their A Bigger Bang Tour in 2005-07. While The Stones achieved their then-record gross across 70 American shows, Swift stole the title in just 38.

oh and...

Taylor Swift's 'Lover' Lands 2019's Biggest Sales Week in U.S. After First Day of Release

After just one day on sale, Taylor Swift’s Lover album has already logged the biggest sales week of 2019 in the U.S. for an album.

You rubes are so damn funny.

Not as funny as you TDS folks. Here again y'all put all your anti trump apples in some dumb blond twats basket. Notice you are arguing whether or not Taylor Swift is popular, and not her impact on anything? Says allot.

Her impact isn't huge. The controversey is over. What you find offensive the next generation does not.
ignore everyone else? Hahaha hahaha

fortunately for me I do not like nugent OR his music.

I'm a lifetime rock and roller. It's my favorite music.

I don't like Ted Nugent the man but I do like his music.

I like rock however not his, I like Styx, Boston, Led Zeppelin, Yes, Genesis, The Who, Rush, Jethro Tull, Eagles, The Guess Who, ELP, ELO and on and on. As I got I began to like the Big Bands, Country, R&B, Classical, Electronic and lots of other genres. Never liked Opera or Rap. My favorite will always be Classic 70's Rock. The last few days I have been listening to Meatloaf. He was quite the composer.

Meatloaf wasn't a composer. Jim Steinman was.

He was really good, his music was great.

I reserve "Great" for The Beatles, but heck he was good!!!

Greg
He is good, been around as long

I'm siding with her.

Of course you are.
You’re LefTarded just like her...right?

As to not believing name calling is a good argument, yes.

In other words she does not worship your god in the White House.

And you lied back a few post when said it was not political

Negative
What’s political about shoving men in dresses back into hiding?

Why do celebrities keep inserting themselves into politics?
Because Americans love pop-icons, prophets, and messiahs.

It all started (as memory has it) with John Lennon. It wasn't his fault (from the beginning) but by the time the seventies came, pop-stars and all sorts of celebrities were established as more-knowledgeable-than-anyone-else-on-the-planet when it comes to world events and its' conscience.

So now, speaking out on "whatever" is as compulsory to celebrities as it is to rock-stars faking "a good time" on stage and guitarists getting up close to each other for a phoney "Right on, brother! We're rockin!".

No it didn't. It started before the 70s.

If you were alive in the 60s you would have heard tons of anti war and anti LBJ songs and chants.

The most memorable chant was Hey Hey LBJ, how many kids did you kill today? And One, Two, Three, Four, We don't want your fuckin war.

If you turned on your radio you would have heard songs like For What It's Worth by The Buffalo Springfield with Steve Stills singing about how the government oppressed the war protesters.

It was recorded in 1966 and was on the radio in 1967:

The Beatles stared singing and speaking out against the war in their songs in the 60s too.

Then there's Bob Dylan who wrote and released many anti war and government songs in the 60s.

In fact there were tons of anti war and anti government songs in the 60s.

It didn't start in the 70s.

I must be older than you. Read my post again. I didn't say it started in the 70's.

I'm 59 years old.

I was born toward the end of the baby boom.

I grew up with rock and roll and music as a very big influence on me and my life. I started playing a musical instrument when I was in 3rd grade.

I grew up during the 60s and 70s. It was a very interesting time.

Sorry if I misunderstood what you posted.

I'm 72 and I've seen enough misunderstandings (and have commited enough of them myself) not to hold any grudges.

<< Pop megastar and left-wing activist Taylor Swift took a not-so-sublte shot at President Donald Trump’s administration on Monday night from the stage of the 36th annual MTV Video Music Awards.
“I just want to say that this is a fan-voted award. So, I first want to say thank you to the fans because in this video, several points were made, so you voting for this video means that you want a world where we’re all treated equally,” Taylor Swift said during her acceptance speech for video of the year for her politically charged video “You Need to Calm Down.”

“Regardless of who we are, regardless of how we identify, at the end of this video there was a petition — and there still is a petition for the Equality Act, which basically just says we all deserve equal rights under the law,” the Grammy-winner continued, before taking a swipe at the administration. >>
Video: Taylor Swift Targets Trump White House at MTV VMAs

Trump is not globalist Bush or part of the swamp. Not gonna happen.

Playing stupid is not a refutation. This isn’t about politics bud.
The dirty rug munching whore is completely Californicated...NO legit parent can be proud of that...NONE!

BEFORE MIND VIRUS
ab20abb67cb7a85cec1742802fea05ef.jpg

AFTER MIND VIRUS
Easter-Eggs-Taylor-Swift-You-Need-Calm-Down-Video.jpg

Are you starting to get it now?

Oh....now I get it! She is standing next to a black man! No wonder you hate her so much!

So it is not about her saying something sort of mean about your god, it is about the audacity of her standing next to a black man.

Again, playing stupid is not a refutation.
Further, how can you be sure that thing is a man?
That’s pretty fucked of you to identify it...isn’t it?

You know I am correct, your racism always overrides all else in your life.

Cool, start a thread about my racism...I’ll play along.
This one is about Taylor Swift...Her parents, old fashioned farmers from Pennsylvania have watched their daughter turn full fucking Loon...I’m sure they’re ashamed of her. Good, legit parents can’t give two fucks about the wealth...character, decency, morality, always TRUMPS wealth when it comes to our children. You wouldn’t understand.

Her dad is a stock broker and her mom a Mutual fund manager from a town that went 90% for Hillary.

And so far the only “loon” thing you have pointed to is her not worshiping Trump and her standing next to a black person.

The only loon here is you!

Oh, and being proud of your child for being one of the top selling artist in history is about far more than the wealth, it is about being one of the best at her craft.

How is what she did any different than what Ted Nugent does?
explain? I'm not following your connection.

Yes you do.
name a song ted did where he made a point of bringing it out as politics?

Her music is awful! :lalala:

Only 1 of the all of the youngers around will even listen to her, and it's the same one that listens to Bieber.

<< Pop megastar and left-wing activist Taylor Swift took a not-so-sublte shot at President Donald Trump’s administration on Monday night from the stage of the 36th annual MTV Video Music Awards.
“I just want to say that this is a fan-voted award. So, I first want to say thank you to the fans because in this video, several points were made, so you voting for this video means that you want a world where we’re all treated equally,” Taylor Swift said during her acceptance speech for video of the year for her politically charged video “You Need to Calm Down.”

“Regardless of who we are, regardless of how we identify, at the end of this video there was a petition — and there still is a petition for the Equality Act, which basically just says we all deserve equal rights under the law,” the Grammy-winner continued, before taking a swipe at the administration. >>
Video: Taylor Swift Targets Trump White House at MTV VMAs
They are American citizens. That's why.

Oh....now I get it! She is standing next to a black man! No wonder you hate her so much!

So it is not about her saying something sort of mean about your god, it is about the audacity of her standing next to a black man.

Again, playing stupid is not a refutation.
Further, how can you be sure that thing is a man?
That’s pretty fucked of you to identify it...isn’t it?

You know I am correct, your racism always overrides all else in your life.

Cool, start a thread about my racism...I’ll play along.
This one is about Taylor Swift...Her parents, old fashioned farmers from Pennsylvania have watched their daughter turn full fucking Loon...I’m sure they’re ashamed of her. Good, legit parents can’t give two fucks about the wealth...character, decency, morality, always TRUMPS wealth when it comes to our children. You wouldn’t understand.

Her dad is a stock broker and her mom a Mutual fund manager from a town that went 90% for Hillary.

And so far the only “loon” thing you have pointed to is her not worshiping Trump and her standing next to a black person.

The only loon here is you!

Oh, and being proud of your child for being one of the top selling artist in history is about far more than the wealth, it is about being one of the best at her craft.

explain? I'm not following your connection.

Yes you do.
name a song ted did where he made a point of bringing it out as politics?

Her music is awful! :lalala:

Only 1 of the all of the youngers around will even listen to her, and it's the same one that listens to Bieber.

I am not a fan of her music either, but this need to pretend that she is not popular just because she did not worship your god in the white house is sort of pathetic.

Her stadium concert tour less than a year ago set the record for the highest grossing tour ever. Her last single broke the weekly sales record for the year in less than a day.

Forum List

Back