Another Celebrity Needs to be DixieChicked

Why do celebrities keep inserting themselves into politics?

<< Pop megastar and left-wing activist Taylor Swift took a not-so-sublte shot at President Donald Trump’s administration on Monday night from the stage of the 36th annual MTV Video Music Awards.
“I just want to say that this is a fan-voted award. So, I first want to say thank you to the fans because in this video, several points were made, so you voting for this video means that you want a world where we’re all treated equally,” Taylor Swift said during her acceptance speech for video of the year for her politically charged video “You Need to Calm Down.”

“Regardless of who we are, regardless of how we identify, at the end of this video there was a petition — and there still is a petition for the Equality Act, which basically just says we all deserve equal rights under the law,” the Grammy-winner continued, before taking a swipe at the administration. >>
Video: Taylor Swift Targets Trump White House at MTV VMAs
i still have no idea what trump has done to make people think he hates gays. and if all people share the same rights, why do we need all these "sub-rights"? i never understood exactly what set of rights gays have or don't have vs. the rest of the world.

Faggots are mentally ill, and so are their mindless fashion victim supporters, so of course they make no sense.

<< Pop megastar and left-wing activist Taylor Swift took a not-so-sublte shot at President Donald Trump’s administration on Monday night from the stage of the 36th annual MTV Video Music Awards.
“I just want to say that this is a fan-voted award. So, I first want to say thank you to the fans because in this video, several points were made, so you voting for this video means that you want a world where we’re all treated equally,” Taylor Swift said during her acceptance speech for video of the year for her politically charged video “You Need to Calm Down.”

“Regardless of who we are, regardless of how we identify, at the end of this video there was a petition — and there still is a petition for the Equality Act, which basically just says we all deserve equal rights under the law,” the Grammy-winner continued, before taking a swipe at the administration. >>
i still have no idea what trump has done to make people think he hates gays. and if all people share the same rights, why do we need all these "sub-rights"? i never understood exactly what set of rights gays have or don't have vs. the rest of the world.

Faggots are mentally ill, and so are their mindless fashion victim supporters, so of course they make no sense.

Thus speaks the voice of the GOP and the Trumpians

Taylor Swift's music is getting repetitive......so she's trying to keep her name out there.
It's just sound marketing practices.

Most likely that's the case; they all have to kowtow to fashion among the demographics they sell to.

Annoying you hairdressers with the truth is no problem for me, even if you do own your own curling iron..

and i can see why they hate you. but i can't envision a set of rights that they would get that would counter general "hate" of their lifestyle. you hate them. i get that. you and others like you can and will treat them differently. but that's people in general. we all tend to treat what we don't like or understand differently.

so again i'll ask - what "rights" can we push that would stop this, or should? and how did trump become "anti-gay" when he's never done anything i know of to warrant that? it's like people take what they hate and put a face to it to make that hate easier or perhaps more focused. if people are doing that to trump around "gay rights" isn't that the same as picaro here being a dick? when is his "free speech" now impeding on someone elses "rights"?

Annoying you hairdressers with the truth is no problem for me, even if you do own your own curling iron..
ok - ignore grows. go be annoying w/o me.

and i can see why they hate you. but i can't envision a set of rights that they would get that would counter general "hate" of their lifestyle. you hate them. i get that. you and others like you can and will treat them differently. but that's people in general. we all tend to treat what we don't like or understand differently.

so again i'll ask - what "rights" can we push that would stop this, or should? and how did trump become "anti-gay" when he's never done anything i know of to warrant that? it's like people take what they hate and put a face to it to make that hate easier or perhaps more focused. if people are doing that to trump around "gay rights" isn't that the same as picaro here being a dick? when is his "free speech" now impeding on someone elses "rights"?

they have an agenda built around them, and anybody who pretends they're 'harmless lil victims' is a fool. If resisting that bothers you, tough.

So lets get this straight a women arranges a petition asking the white house about being treated equally in law...

Now she is the enemy...

Fair enough...

Could all women now know that the White House considers you second class citizens...

Yeah, that is what the Equality Act is, about just women, nothing else. Glad you are paying attention.

Are you objecting to the fact that "celebrities" express their opinions or is that they actually have opinions or perhaps you're just objecting to those "celebrities" that express opinions that don't agree with yours?

The fact of the matter is celebrities have the same rights to express their opinions (on anything) as anybody else. Unfortunately certain segments of the sheeple herd seem to think that "celebrities" have some sort of deeper insight because they're famous, while the fact of the matter is that "celebrities" tend to be just as inane and clueless as the rest of the population.

Fortunately your right to ignore, mock or agree with any celebrity opinion you chose to remains intact.

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato

I bet her parents are proud.

I bet they are too, she is one of the top selling music artist in history.

Her parents are decent, moral, wise folks, their daughter sold her ass to Hollywood and bought the filthy programming of the severely LefTarded. She’s completely fucked in the head and NO decent parent can be proud of their daughter gone full Loon.

Her parents are decent, moral, wise folks, their daughter sold her ass to Hollywood and bought the filthy programming of the severely LefTarded. She’s completely fucked in the head and NO decent parent can be proud of their daughter gone full Loon.

You do not know a fucking thing about her parents. Any parent worth being called a parent would be proud of and happy for their child to see them reach the level of success in their chosen field that she has achieved.

since the Dixie chicks base was country rock (with lots of conservative fans) it was easy for conservatives to boycott and destroy them.

I believe Taylor has a much wider audience that includes many NON-conservatives; decent people, nice people, people who aren't scum, people who aren't fascist nazis.....

Unless you pass a law you can't stop people buying the music they like.

"NO decent parent can be proud of their daughter gone full Loon."'

I'm sure you speak from experience. Your poor parents must be so ashamed.

You do not know a fucking thing about her parents. Any parent worth being called a parent would be proud of and happy for their child to see them reach the level of success in their chosen field that she has achieved.

Damn, I’m surprised to hear that...I thought you Lefties hated money and those with it...No?
So you can’t give two fucks about the kind of human being your daughter becomes so long as she acquires enough wealth..huh?

"NO decent parent can be proud of their daughter gone full Loon."'

I'm sure you speak from experience. Your poor parents must be so ashamed.

Ashamed that I never surrounded myself with fucked in the head freaks?
That seems reasonable huh?

Forum List

Back