Another Celebrity Needs to be DixieChicked

Who’s Taylor Swift?

Taylo
Why do celebrities keep inserting themselves into politics?

<< Pop megastar and left-wing activist Taylor Swift took a not-so-sublte shot at President Donald Trump’s administration on Monday night from the stage of the 36th annual MTV Video Music Awards.
“I just want to say that this is a fan-voted award. So, I first want to say thank you to the fans because in this video, several points were made, so you voting for this video means that you want a world where we’re all treated equally,” Taylor Swift said during her acceptance speech for video of the year for her politically charged video “You Need to Calm Down.”

“Regardless of who we are, regardless of how we identify, at the end of this video there was a petition — and there still is a petition for the Equality Act, which basically just says we all deserve equal rights under the law,” the Grammy-winner continued, before taking a swipe at the administration. >>
Video: Taylor Swift Targets Trump White House at MTV VMAs

I bet her parents are proud.

I bet they are too, she is one of the top selling music artist in history.

Her parents are decent, moral, wise folks, their daughter sold her ass to Hollywood and bought the filthy programming of the severely LefTarded. She’s completely fucked in the head and NO decent parent can be proud of their daughter gone full Loon.

You do not know a fucking thing about her parents. Any parent worth being called a parent would be proud of and happy for their child to see them reach the level of success in their chosen field that she has achieved.

Damn, I’m surprised to hear that...I thought you Lefties hated money and those with it...No?
So you can’t give two fucks about the kind of human being your daughter becomes so long as she acquires enough wealth..huh?

"So you can’t give two fucks about the kind of human being your daughter becomes so long as she acquires enough wealth..huh?"

you are describing conservatives and republicans.

Today's gaggle of barbie doll country pop singers couldn't hold a candle to icons like Patsy Cline. There are electronic gadgets and amps the size of school buses that can turn the tiniest squeaky voice into a booming presentation. Sub educated idiots like Ms. Swift make Minnie Pearl look like a genius.

<< Pop megastar and left-wing activist Taylor Swift took a not-so-sublte shot at President Donald Trump’s administration on Monday night from the stage of the 36th annual MTV Video Music Awards.
“I just want to say that this is a fan-voted award. So, I first want to say thank you to the fans because in this video, several points were made, so you voting for this video means that you want a world where we’re all treated equally,” Taylor Swift said during her acceptance speech for video of the year for her politically charged video “You Need to Calm Down.”

“Regardless of who we are, regardless of how we identify, at the end of this video there was a petition — and there still is a petition for the Equality Act, which basically just says we all deserve equal rights under the law,” the Grammy-winner continued, before taking a swipe at the administration. >>

Her parents are decent, moral, wise folks, their daughter sold her ass to Hollywood and bought the filthy programming of the severely LefTarded. She’s completely fucked in the head and NO decent parent can be proud of their daughter gone full Loon.

You do not know a fucking thing about her parents. Any parent worth being called a parent would be proud of and happy for their child to see them reach the level of success in their chosen field that she has achieved.
Her father is Billy Ray Cyrus, a recording artist of note and is very supportive of his daughter. Also, Dolly Parton who refers to herself as Miley Cyrus's unofficial God Mother is supportive.

Damn, I’m surprised to hear that...I thought you Lefties hated money and those with it...No?
So you can’t give two fucks about the kind of human being your daughter becomes so long as she acquires enough wealth..huh?

You are further left than I am and I happen to be very fond of money.
Her only crime is having a different political point of view than you. She has done nothing to be labeled a terrible human being. She has given more to charities than you will make in your lifetime of being a slumlord. She has worked with the governor of her home state to combat sexual predators on the Internet . So yeah, I bet her parents are damn proud of her.

But she is not a certified Trump worshiper so to you she is evil.

You are such a piece of shit

Her father is Billy Ray Cyrus, a recording artist of note and is very supportive of his daughter. Also, Dolly Parton who refers to herself as Miley Cyrus's unofficial God Mother is supportive.

We are talking about Taylor Swift, do try and keep
Up

Taylor Swift is entitled to her opinion. That said, she should not be shocked if a backlash occurs.

Her only crime is having a different political point of view than you. She has done nothing to be labeled a terrible human being. She has given more to charities than you will make in your lifetime of being a slumlord. She has worked with the governor of her home state to combat sexual predators on the Internet . So yeah, I bet her parents are damn proud of her.

Thanks...anytime a disturbed Lefty refers to me as a “piece of shit” I know for fact that my positions are on point.
One can be wealthy and do good some things while being a twisted fucked in the head weirdo...you know this...right?

Thanks...anytime a disturbed Lefty refers to me as a “piece of shit” I know for fact that my positions are on point.
One can be wealthy and do good some things while being a twisted fucked in the head weirdo...you know this...right?

Other than not worshiping your god in the White House, what is twisted and fucked up in the head about Taylor Swift?

Last edited:
Because Americans love pop-icons, prophets, and messiahs.

It all started (as memory has it) with John Lennon. It wasn't his fault (from the beginning) but by the time the seventies came, pop-stars and all sorts of celebrities were established as more-knowledgeable-than-anyone-else-on-the-planet when it comes to world events and its' conscience.

So now, speaking out on "whatever" is as compulsory to celebrities as it is to rock-stars faking "a good time" on stage and guitarists getting up close to each other for a phoney "Right on, brother! We're rockin!".

Pop stars? Maybe. But remember that politicians and "religious" actors have also been "established as more-knowledgeable-than-anyone-else-on-the-planet when it comes to world events and its' conscience." You might not have liked John Lennon, but what is your basis for liking someone like frankie graham or whatever pope is in? These are all just people like ourselves, who think that they know more than the rest of us. I prefer Bob Dylan's words: "don't follow leaders, watch your parking meters."

It all started (as memory has it) with John Lennon. It wasn't his fault (from the beginning) but by the time the seventies came, pop-stars and all sorts of celebrities were established as more-knowledgeable-than-anyone-else-on-the-planet when it comes to world events and its' conscience.

So now, speaking out on "whatever" is as compulsory to celebrities as it is to rock-stars faking "a good time" on stage and guitarists getting up close to each other for a phoney "Right on, brother! We're rockin!".

Pop stars? Maybe. But remember that politicians and "religious" actors have also been "established as more-knowledgeable-than-anyone-else-on-the-planet when it comes to world events and its' conscience." You might not have liked John Lennon, but what is your basis for liking someone like frankie graham or whatever pope is in? These are all just people like ourselves, who think that they know more than the rest of us. I prefer Bob Dylan's words: "don't follow leaders, watch your parking meters."
Just allow half the entertainment people to promote their politics instead of destroying them. We need two of each show now.

Just allow half the entertainment people to promote their politics instead of destroying them. We need two of each show now.
What does this mean? While not knowing exactly what you mean, why just the "entertainment people"? How about people in the political and religious industries doing the same thing?

Other than not worshiping your god in the White House, what is twisted and fucked up in the head about Taylor Swift?

Playing stupid is not a refutation. This isn’t about politics bud.
The dirty rug munching whore is completely Californicated...NO legit parent can be proud of that...NONE!

BEFORE MIND VIRUS
ab20abb67cb7a85cec1742802fea05ef.jpg

AFTER MIND VIRUS
Easter-Eggs-Taylor-Swift-You-Need-Calm-Down-Video.jpg

Are you starting to get it now?

Are you saying that not everyone should have the same right to free speech as those who you agree with?

For your information Ms. Swift has a right to say whatever she wants. If she wants to get involved with politics that's her choice and her right. No one's career should disqualify them from participating in the political process and speaking freely.

By the way. Your post didn't include one thing she said that was political or against trump.

All she did was speak out about equality for everyone.

You don't like it?

Tough. Deal with it.

Oy, Billy Ray is NOT Taylor Swift's father.

Forum List

Back