Another child shoots sibling in the face

Ok, first of all you can't fix stupid. and that mother puts the word stupid to the test. She passed stupid years ago.

Leaving a 1 year old and 3 year old alone in a car is way past stupid. Leaving a loaded gun in the car with them, is negligence and she should be charged with assault on her 1 year old, and the kids should be taken from her, there is no doubt, these kids would be better off in an orphanage, than with this stupid woman.

I am in no way in favor of gun control, but I am in favor of punishing stupid people who are not responsible with their guns.

This is a lesson for everyone who owns or carries a gun...always have control over the weapon...never leave it unattended without it being in a safe of some sort...they make car safes that are pretty cheap. And if you have kids and do leave a gun in a safe, make sure it is unloaded....if you have kids.....that extra safety step will help cut down on these kind of accidents....

You also might want to get a model of gun that comes with an external safety...if you have kids.....at least until they are old enough to be taught the 4 rules and can be trusted to follow them.....

Don't be too judgmental. The boy might have been in fear for his life. Was the little girl checked to see if she had Skittles in her possession?

No...I don't think the little girl doubled back on her brother, ambushed him and started pounding on him MMA style and hitting his head against the sidewalk....instead of simply walking to her home where she would have avoided the situation....

I think she was too little to attack her brother like that.....

This time, the mother left her three year old and her one year old alone in the car with an unlocked, loaded gun while she was inside the "Learning Center" at the Church of God.

This is so wrong on so many levels that I would not even know how to begin.

Deputies 3-year-old shoots 1-year-old sibling in face

These happen every 36 hours according to recent study. Far too much.

And yet, the newscaster called it a "freak accident".

Its just another day in the US.

What pisses me off is that people will say they teach their kids how to be safe with guns or that their guns are put away or even that they leave loaded guns around the house.

This time, the mother left her three year old and her one year old alone in the car with an unlocked, loaded gun while she was inside the "Learning Center" at the Church of God.

And yet, the newscaster called it a "freak accident".

Its just another day in the US.

What pisses me off is that people will say they teach their kids how to be safe with guns or that their guns are put away or even that they leave loaded guns around the house.
You can teach your kids as many or how long you want about gun safety but kids are kids. Today alone here in southern ca. 14 year old boy accidentally shot his 9 y/o brother in the face. See KTLA.com 5/16/15
Teen 14 suspected of accidentally younger brother in Perris.
I hear more of these tragic accident than someone protecting themselves with gun. Home invasion here in Ca. is rampant and some in Florida. I have yet to see or read a home owner was able to pull his gun then shot the intruders here in Southern Ca.

It's wrong on so many levels that the mother should be convicted of manslaughter. The other issue is that the CDC (which keeps records on such things for some reason) says that there are no statistics available regarding children who pull the trigger in accidental shooting deaths. The "36 hour" statistics are bogus but go ahead and believe them if it makes you feel good about your hatred and outrage.

It's wrong on so many levels that the mother should be convicted of manslaughter. The other issue is that the CDC (which keeps records on such things for some reason) says that there are no statistics available regarding children who pull the trigger in accidental shooting deaths. The "36 hour" statistics are bogus but go ahead and believe them if it makes you feel good about your hatred and outrage.

Bogus? Go to google news and search accidental shootings. There has been one every day for the last few days. It is definitely not bogus.

Bogus? Go to google news and search accidental shootings. There has been one every day for the last few days. It is definitely not bogus.

and yet, according to standards you set yourself in past threads...you can't link to all of them. So therefore they do not exist...which is what you say about defensive gun uses...so according to the standard you created...they do not happen....

Ok, first of all you can't fix stupid. and that mother puts the word stupid to the test. She passed stupid years ago.

Leaving a 1 year old and 3 year old alone in a car is way past stupid. Leaving a loaded gun in the car with them, is negligence and she should be charged with assault on her 1 year old, and the kids should be taken from her, there is no doubt, these kids would be better off in an orphanage, than with this stupid woman.

I am in no way in favor of gun control, but I am in favor of punishing stupid people who are not responsible with their guns.

I kind of think a mandatory spay might not be a bad idea.

The other issue is that the CDC (which keeps records on such things for some reason) says that there are no statistics available regarding children who pull the trigger in accidental shooting deaths.

Because the NRA convinced Republicans to pass a law banning the CDC from tracking gun related deaths.

and yet, according to standards you set yourself in past threads...you can't link to all of them. So therefore they do not exist...which is what you say about defensive gun uses...so according to the standard you created...they do not happen....

Here is your link to all of them;

Google

No actually I'm saying they can be found very easily. That's why I'm saying go search, they are actually there. Unlike all the DGUs you claim.

Forum List

Back