Another child speaks out about being groomed by the Left

Then they need to keep searching. When it comes to your kids you don't hit one or two roadblocks then just throw up your hands and say "it's helpless. I guess I need to get my son's dick chopped off and hormones for my daughter". No self respecting and decent parent would just give up.

Even if all they ran into was medical professionals pushing to trannify your kid then it's time to move somewhere else where that shit doesn't fly. A good parent will do what it takes.

I accept no excuses that a parent is hopeless in not letting their child be a tranny.

I'm not saying a parents become affirming and give in to trans medicalization. Finding a mental health professional who isn't affirming isn't as easy as you think. Keep in mind most of these kids are brainwashed by the transpropaganda, and if they go to a non-confirming therapist they make it known and the trans community goes after the offender. Sadly there have been few in the medical community willing to have the courage to stand up to the trans activist, and if a parents does happen to find one getting an appointment is next to impossible.
Ofter what happens is parents chose not to get their child mental health help because they no longer trust the medical community in general.
Things are changing though as some of these kids get older and figure out on their own being trans is a lie.

If you really think about what some of them say, its very eye opening. Like you seriously hope they dont live by any schools or anything.
Its fucking crazy!

Grooming doesn't have to be sexual but the wannabe god mods on here have lumped it all together

Not one democrat will come out regretting what happened to this child.

Not one.

Instead, they will accuse me and others that oppose doing this to children as haters and bigots.

And yes, this is being driven by democrats, even though Christy Cream came out recently championing child abuse, but we all know he is just a fat arse loud democrat
These victims are completely dispensable to the left.. no longer useful. They are new threats that must be silenced. It’s disgusting. It proves the left never cared about the actual person to begin with, just exploited their ideals. Now, the party that so brashly talks about how they support the victims.. won’t support victims

And if people bring up these victims, the left angrily hurls insults at them and says the discussion itself is violence. Only the crazed would think that, but that’s shockingly what our presidential administration says.

I’ve never seen a president support child abuse until this one.

They made her do a documentary on MTV to sell the Trans movement to other children, pretending she was now a male.

But surprise, surprise, she regrets transitioning now that SHE is an adult.

The biological female says she cannot even bear to watch the documentary and stated that her appearance in the video was what she looked like "before testosterone" or any other medical intervention.

"I feel like I've kind of suppressed a lot of trauma ... from when I was a teenager going through puberty and I was bullied at school by other girls for being kind of weird and stuff," Milo said. "Also, just feeling like I was going to be an object for men if I kept my body the way it was. Which I know now isn't true."

"I think I was misguided. I think I was rushed into treatment before I explored all possible avenues of my feelings," Milo continued. "I was also afraid to admit that I was uncomfortable with sexuality."

"This is something I hoped I would never say, but I think I regret medically transitioning to male," Milo continued to explain. "I think I completely regret everything I've done; I've been miserable."

Child abuse, pure and simple and I could care less about any Arkansas judge saying that the Constitution defends such abuse of children cuz is does not say that ANYWHERE in the Constitution.. It's time for a revolution against this government of child abusers! Sick
Yet she made the choice.

Nothing but deflection and the "do something" trope.
Who's deflecting? 😄 You're the ones calling this child abuse and grooming and creating this impotent bitch fest of a thread. I'm wondering if you cucks are ever going to do anything or is sitting around and watching just in your cuck nature?

Forum List

Back