Another child speaks out about being groomed by the Left

Shoot the gay pedo in the forehead.

Any decent parent would

Now sit down
You people are crazy. Anyone would protect their children at all costs, and, indeed there are pedos out there. But not everyone is a pedo that is not a fellow cultist. You clowns act like unless you voted for Trump and surf pedo stuff 24/7 looking for more twisted evidence to bring to your favorite messageboard, you are a pedo. Then you search for more pedo stuff. I think you guys just like to search pedo stuff and this Q stupidness is a cover.

You people are crazy. Anyone would protect their children at all costs, and, indeed there are pedos out there. But not everyone is a pedo that is not a fellow cultist. You clowns act like unless you voted for Trump and surf pedo stuff 24/7 looking for more twisted evidence to bring to your favorite messageboard, you are a pedo. Then you search for more pedo stuff. I think you guys just like to search pedo stuff and this Q stupidness is a cover.

Dry up, you're an insignificant troll trying to defend the indefensible

Ok, now what's your plan?

Be specific, tell me..... more word salad, personal insults, hopeless attempt at trying to defend the attack of children?

You think I'm taking you serious.... that's a dumbass left loon thing
Who needs a plan when we can point to your losses in court? 😄

They made her do a documentary on MTV to sell the Trans movement to other children, pretending she was now a male.

But surprise, surprise, she regrets transitioning now that SHE is an adult.

The biological female says she cannot even bear to watch the documentary and stated that her appearance in the video was what she looked like "before testosterone" or any other medical intervention.

"I feel like I've kind of suppressed a lot of trauma ... from when I was a teenager going through puberty and I was bullied at school by other girls for being kind of weird and stuff," Milo said. "Also, just feeling like I was going to be an object for men if I kept my body the way it was. Which I know now isn't true."

"I think I was misguided. I think I was rushed into treatment before I explored all possible avenues of my feelings," Milo continued. "I was also afraid to admit that I was uncomfortable with sexuality."

"This is something I hoped I would never say, but I think I regret medically transitioning to male," Milo continued to explain. "I think I completely regret everything I've done; I've been miserable."

Child abuse, pure and simple and I could care less about any Arkansas judge saying that the Constitution defends such abuse of children cuz is does not say that ANYWHERE in the Constitution.. It's time for a revolution against this government of child abusers! Sick

You’re the one who sick. You keep promoting YouTube videos as evidence of anything.

Where are all the fucking court cases??? Anybody can say anything on YouTube. That doesn’t mean it’s real or that it happened.

Show us the fucking court cases.

Ok, now what's your plan?

Be specific, tell me..... more word salad, personal insults, hopeless attempt at trying to defend the attack of children?

You think I'm taking you serious.... that's a dumbass left loon thing

No, thinking that we’re taking you seriously appears to be a dumb ass home school stupid lazy bitch thing.

My ex roommate used to say that there was no individual who is so useless or brain dead that they couldn’t at least as a warning to others.

You are the embodiment of his statement.

No, thinking that we’re taking you seriously appears to be a dumb ass home school stupid lazy bitch thing.

My ex roommate used to say that there was no individual who is so useless or brain dead that they couldn’t at st as a warning to others.

You are the embodiment of his statement.

Our children attend private schools... you stupid fcking bitch

Goddamn dumbass

Gfy you're seeking attention. It's old

You're fckn stupid
Attention seeking are all these impotent cry fests where you clowns pretend like you're going to do something to "protect" children. This board might as well create a fanfiction section so you Soys have a place to write all these Dear Penthouse love letters to the Founders about how you wish today's whites were half the men they were. 😄

Attention seeking are all these impotent cry fests where you clowns pretend like you're going to do something to "protect" children. This board might as well create a fanfiction section so you Soys have a place to write all these Dear Penthouse love letters the Founders about how you wish today's whites were half the men they were. 😄

Gfy

Forum List

Back