Another child speaks out about being groomed by the Left

Annoying little left loon... serious. You're just annoying and using lame emotions
On the contrary, I'm the only one dealing in facts. Revolution and violently protecting your children from learning its okay to be LGTBQ is just wishful fantasy. You might as well be daydreaming that you're Batman or Superman and that you'll take on the government with your laser eyes.

The whole "bingo" thing really isn't catching on, champ. It makes you seem even more ridiculous than usual.
😄

I'm not trying to start a fad here Unk, it's amusing to me and that's all that really matters as far as I'm concerned.

On the contrary, I'm the only one dealing in facts. Revolution and violently protecting your children from learning its okay to be LGTBQ is just wishful fantasy. You might as well be daydreaming that you're Batman or Superman and that you'll take on the government with your laser eyes.

You're a queer ain't ya?

C'mon admit it

You're a queer ain't ya?

C'mon admit it
Unlike you Bigots I have no problem admitting what I am. I'm a family member to quite a few queer people. I have a rather large family. They include gay, lesbian, bi and trans members. If you're going to make it so only one of you gets to live in peace then its going to be them, not you. I promise you that.

Unlike you Bigots I have no problem admitting what I am. I'm a family member to quite a few queer

people. I have a rather large family. They include gay, lesbian, bi and trans members. If you're going to make it so only one of you gets to live in peace then uts going to be them, not you. I promise you that.

That explains volumes

We need to post these articles every day

No, you don’t need to post these stupid articles. You need to post links to the lawsuits they purportedly filed.

The only people being gaslighted here are people like yourself who believes the garbage they see on YouTube and TikTok.

No, you don’t need to post these stupid articles. You need to post links to the lawsuits they purportedly filed.

The only people being gaslighted here are people like yourself who believes the garbage they see on YouTube and TikTok.
So, you believe this is not really happening, eh?

Then why would I waste my time with another source you would mock?

At least you are ashamed of it, so you get points for that.

Yes he is. 70% of Americans think it’s none of your business. Just like abortion.

Every day you come here and parrot every right wing lie you’ve been told. It’s pathetic really

You claimed our children are homeschooled.... you lied. Why should anyone believe you, Lizard?

Forum List

Back