Another child sues for being sexually mutilated by the Left

. They're child abusers. Notice how they avoid this thread! They know we know
They don't want to be confronted with what they know is wrong but support because, it's immoral to do this to children and they know it but, to them, their sexual desires trump all that. That's another reason why these sick fucks like to argue with objective morality but favor relative morality.

Looks like someone is being sued for making it easier to mutilate a child.

Why did they make this child's life hell by forcing their ideology on her?

Why didn't they treat her problem?

Because these hospitals get a lot of money for sexually mutilating confused children. They don't get anything for treating their mental illness.

The very practice of transexuality was founded by the Catholic church!

Wrong AGAIN, duck. Eunuchs were used as advisors to emperors in China over 1,000 years before Christ. You can blame the practice on your Chinese handlers.

They have changed the definition of 'treat her problem' to butchery and so-called 'transition' instead of helping her accept her natal sex.
It’s deeper than that. Once gay marriage was decided on the basis of similarly situated adults, the gates are wide open to everyone who claims “ to be born that way “

It lies in the realm of sensible experience independent of individual thought and perceptible by all observers.
Who determines whats a sensible experience?
Example: Murder is immoral. Stealing is immoral. These are not subjective in any human society. It is immoral for parents or doctors to let immature humans make what is considered by society to be decisions that should be made by mature adults.
This isn't an explanation of what morality is or where it comes from, it's just you reiterating what you think is immoral.

Curried Goats You know I never thought in a million years that it would annoy the shit out of me for somebody who smiles way too fucking much,.. then you came along. Probably because you think that everything including child abuse is a joke.

Dude, a dude with a penis is not a woman.

That's fact, science and common sense
It is not.

The Myth Of Biological Sex

Genitalia
The presence or lack of a penis is often thought of as another clear indicator of biological sex, but that’s not a decisive way to divide the sexes either. Some individuals are born with ambiguous genitalia and are not clearly male or female in genital appearance at birth. In fact, research indicates that about 2% of the population is born with these ambiguous traits. Those born with congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH), for example, are chromosomally female but may have very masculinized genitalia. Despite the ambiguity, biological sex is often assigned to these individuals within a few days of birth.

It is not.

The Myth Of Biological Sex

Genitalia
The presence or lack of a penis is often thought of as another clear indicator of biological sex, but that’s not a decisive way to divide the sexes either. Some individuals are born with ambiguous genitalia and are not clearly male or female in genital appearance at birth. In fact, research indicates that about 2% of the population is born with these ambiguous traits. Those born with congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH), for example, are chromosomally female but may have very masculinized genitalia. Despite the ambiguity, biological sex is often assigned to these individuals within a few days of birth.

You have a penis you're a dude, dumbass

Curried Goats You know I never thought in a million years that it would annoy the shit out of me for somebody who smiles way too fucking much,.. then you came along. Probably because you think that everything including child abuse is a joke.
I think your Dipshit arguments are jokes. 😄

Forum List

Back