Another Clinton associate found dead.

Does seem to be a lot of people that have had some type of inner dealings with the Clintons that end up dead.........Trump, Obama, Bush JR or SR or anyone else don't have that many people dropping like flies.

hey, sociopath, if the Clinton's were going to disappear anyone, it would have been ken Starr.....

loon. :cuckoo:

Not if you enjoy critical thinking. You go after the witnesses and weak ones protecting the prize. You don't go after the judge or the principle investigator. Without key witnesses -- a special counsel is a pretty powerless job. Isn't it?

You may want to take a seat because this is going to blow your mind.

100% of people who die were in some way associated with another person at some time.

:eek:

Since the suicide was not due to multiple rounds to back of the head this doesn't sound like a Clinton killing.

I've always disliked Clinton, but all these conspiracies have convinced me that she should have been president. 30 years of countless crimes including murder accusations, and nobody can pin a thing on this family. The stories are either batshit conspiracies or this is the smartest, most competent human being to ever live.

100% of people who die were in some way associated with another person at some time.

Interesting timing, right before you posted that, I was just about to clear up something. I noticed a few people were describing all this as "friends and associates dying," as if there was nothing more to it than that. That is misleading because pretty much everyone on the Clinton body count list had dirt on the Clintons, were witnesses, or directly related to a witness.

That is very different than merely knowing people who died.

Some of the people on the list were so obviously killed for what they knew, one would have to be intellectually dishonest or a complete idiot to not see it for what it is.

For example, Jerry Luther Parks. He was head of Clinton's security team back in Arkansas, before Clinton was president. He had been compiling an ongoing file of all of Clinton's illicit activities, so he basically was the person who had all Clinton's dirt, in one place.

His wife and son reported that shortly before his death, he was being followed, their home was broken into, and his files were stolen. Then he was gunned down, execution style, in his car at an intersection in Arkansas.

His family said that after Vince Foster died, Jerry stated out loud that he knew his time was short. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence, right?

Interesting timing, right before you posted that, I was just about to clear up something. I noticed a few people were describing all this as "friends and associates dying," as if there was nothing more to it than that. That is misleading because pretty much everyone on the Clinton body count list had dirt on the Clintons, were witnesses, or directly related to a witness.

That is very different than merely knowing people who died.

Some of the people on the list were so obviously killed for what they knew, one would have to be intellectually dishonest or a complete idiot to not see it for what it is.

For example, Jerry Luther Parks. He was head of Clinton's security team back in Arkansas, before Clinton was president. He had been compiling an ongoing file of all of Clinton's illicit activities, so he basically was the person who had all Clinton's dirt, in one place.

His wife and son reported that shortly before his death, he was being followed, their home was broken into, and his files were stolen. Then he was gunned down, execution style, in his car at an intersection in Arkansas.

His family said that after Vince Foster died, Jerry stated out loud that he knew he his time was short. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence, right?

Do you have a reliable source to a single thing you just said?

I already looked it up. Despite claims that a file on Clinton existed Parks' son has never been able to show proof of his claims.

Oh my word. This was not some random person who Clinton knew. He was a private investigator, and head of Clinton's security. Now be honest with yourself. Even if you disbelieve the claim that he had been compiling a file on Clinton, do you honestly believe that the head of Clinton's security would not know about what Clinton did?

The lengths that you Clinton defenders go to are truly mind-boggling to me.

I already looked it up. Despite claims that a file on Clinton existed Parks' son has never been able to show proof of his claims.

Oh my word. This was not some random person who Clinton knew. He was a private investigator, and head of Clinton's security. Now be honest with yourself. Even if you disbelieve the claim that he had been compiling a file on Clinton, do you honestly believe that the head of Clinton's security would not know about what Clinton did?

The lengths that you Clinton defenders go to are truly mind-boggling to me.

I'm sure he knew a lot of things about Clinton that others didn't, but you can't just jump from "this person knew something" to "the Clintons are leaving a trail of bodies" with zero evidence to back up your claim. That's just asinine.

I'm sure he knew a lot of things about Clinton that others didn't, but you can't just jump from "this person knew something" to "the Clintons are leaving a trail of bodies" with zero evidence to back up your claim. That's just asinine.

Well, there actually is a trail of dead bodies, it is undeniable that all the people on that list died. It's public record. Of course that doesn't automatically mean that the Clintons are responsible, but another thing that can't be denied, when you really dig into all of this, is that most of the people on that list either had dirt on the Clintons, were witnesses, or were about to expose the Clintons.

If it was just two or three, that would be one thing. But it's not, this has been going on for decades, and as I said, some of these cases are very obvious.

Even Monica Lewinsky, when she didn't know she was being recorded, stated "I would not cross these people for fear of my life." She also reportedly said that she didn't want to end up like Caity Mahoney (another murder victim who had damaging information that she wanted to come forward with.)

Well, there actually is a trail of dead bodies, it is undeniable that all the people on that list died. It's public record. Of course that doesn't automatically mean that the Clintons are responsible, but another thing that can't be denied, when you really dig into all of this, is that most of the people on that list either had dirt on the Clintons, were witnesses, or were about to expose the Clintons.

If it was just two or three, that would be one thing. But it's not, this has been going on for decades, and as I said, some of these cases are very obvious.

Even Monica Lewinsky, when she didn't know she was being recorded, stated "I would not cross these people for fear of my life." She also reportedly said that she didn't want to end up like Caity Mahoney (another murder victim who had damaging information that she wanted to come forward with.)

I've read nothing that indicates Mahoney had ever met Clinton, and the man who killed her and three others in a Starbucks admitted his guilt, and is in prison.

I've read nothing that indicates Mahoney had ever met Clinton, and the man who killed her and three others in a Starbucks admitted his guilt, and is in prison.

I've read from numerous sources that she was a former White House intern, she knew Monica Lewinsky and the other interns, so most likely she met Bill Clinton. Also, reportedly she was a lesbian who knew about numerous cases of sexual harassment among her friends and was going to come forward with what she knew.

As for the guy charged with the killing, what you didn't mention was that he recanted and claimed he was forced into an admission.

Let's not be naïve. You do realize that sometimes people are used as patsys, right?

Last edited:
Okay I looked at it up that's absolute idiocy to... Investigate any of these phony Clinton scandals and that's what you get every time you stupid brainwashed functional moron hater dupe.Clinton Scandals, Inc.

Your naïveté and extreme partisanship is laughable. It's not just a Clinton scandal, it was connected to the Iran-Contra scandal, it was a CIA operation and Bush Sr. knew all about it. It is well documented, people who were directly involved, including a pilot, have written books about it. You are truly brainwashed if you think that the government is as clean as snow and would never do anything wrong, LOL.
It's a GOP Scandal not a Clinton scandal at all, just like all the others total b******* phony scandals everywhere all proved to be idiocy so of course you idiots believe it...

You're not just a hack, fascist franco, you're a DUMB hack. You don't care how care how corrupt your filthy party is, as long as your party gets power. You honestly think your masters will drop you tidbits to lap up, despite them doing nothing but kicking you for 70 years. You're dumb as a fucking brick.

The GOP are compromised cuz they do everything that the greedy idiot rich and giant corporations want to do and the Democrats are compromised because the clintons took money to give speeches from them -what a joke, idiots....

The democrats on the senate banking committee blocked a "top to bottom" audit of the foreign owned Federal Reserve bank in 2014. Neocons have blocked a top to bottom audit of the Fed as well. There has never been a major shift in policies since JFK was murdered for trying. You are totally ignorant about how things really work.....very sad.
foreign my ass, conspiracy Nut Job dupe... Protect the Fed from right wing idiots and bought off GOPers...

The Federal Reserve bank is a private corporation and most of the shareholders are Europeans thus making it a mostly foreign owned entity........I know infinitely more than you.
You are obsessed LOL

People are handicapped by their lack of knowledge and they are too trusting.......fact.

Fascist franco is handicapped by his abject stupidity and his refusal to accept reality. He loves Big Brother. He is just sure that he will be invited to the table if he is just a loyal enough hack.

Does seem to be a lot of people that have had some type of inner dealings with the Clintons that end up dead.........Trump, Obama, Bush JR or SR or anyone else don't have that many people dropping like flies.

hey, sociopath, if the Clinton's were going to disappear anyone, it would have been ken Starr.....

loon. :cuckoo:

Because they are stupid in addition to being evil?

You're not real bright, Nazi Jilly.

So basically if you engage in high level business with Clintons you have about a 6X chance of meeting an odd demise.

Forum List

Back