Another Conservative Warrior Permanently Banned

Don't tell the dumb twats here that.
Publisher or platform. Businesses like Twitter cannot be both. If they are a platform then there are 1st Amendment protections to consider and the protections the government grants them must be ended.

It's time for social media giants to stop trying to have things both ways.

Funny how they never seem to do that to leftists.
Poor con-servatives. So unfairly treated.

Poor progressive retards, arguments so weak you have to deny free speech.:cryhug_1_:
Free speech? Do we have free speech on any private social media platform? Or do we have to follow TOS? Answer truthfully now, considering that using your measuring stick, you have on several occasions tried to deny my (and other posters') free speech here when you were a mod.

I suggest you look at what happens when you become a content provider. Control of information is illegal restraint of trade as the law stands now. Of course you're too stupid to understand that. That's why you prevent free speech. You're a fascist. That's what fascists do.
And now....you name call a fellow poster. Of course TOS allows that.
Only for the right-wing. They are allowed to apply the rules selectively as twitter, google and FB do. That's how that works

Of course it’s subjective! If Dont Taz Me Bro bans someone here, that’s subjective, also.

That Owens thing was a disgrace. They backed down to the wingnut twitter mob and reinstated her account. She’s vile. But I think they learned their lesson and will ignore the fringe extremists in the future.

How is Candace Owens vile? She just expresses an opinion that differs from yours because she is not an insane Leftist. This site is not a social media site like Twitter is. Stop it.
Whats different? Members post their thoughts to the internet for others to read. What’s different?

Are you kidding? Social media accounts sell data, get influenced by foreign governments and can sway thought by random bans. This site has what 300 users? Maybe 500. Twitter has millions. As does Facebook.
No one is forcing you to use twitter.

I agree. No one is forcing you to eat at my restaurant I can say, GTFO. But I cannot do that. Why?
Don't you have to have a reason for kicking me out of your restaurant? You know, like rules of behaviour for being in your restaurant? Alternately called "terms of service"?

Holy shit, you're dumber than rocks.

Of course it’s subjective! If Dont Taz Me Bro bans someone here, that’s subjective, also.

That Owens thing was a disgrace. They backed down to the wingnut twitter mob and reinstated her account. She’s vile. But I think they learned their lesson and will ignore the fringe extremists in the future.

How is Candace Owens vile? She just expresses an opinion that differs from yours because she is not an insane Leftist. This site is not a social media site like Twitter is. Stop it.
Whats different? Members post their thoughts to the internet for others to read. What’s different?

Are you kidding? Social media accounts sell data, get influenced by foreign governments and can sway thought by random bans. This site has what 300 users? Maybe 500. Twitter has millions. As does Facebook.
So your argument is Twitter is more successful than USMessageboard, therefore they're different.

I guess RC Cola really isn’t a cola!

Twitter is different. This is a message board. We don’t have followers who can garner us media attention and income. What are you talking about? Are you drunk?
The only difference is scale. If USMB had 100 million users it would have the same influence. On Twitter I can block assholes. On USMB I can block assholes. On Twitter I can "like" a tweet. On USMB I can "thank" a post.

No real differences.

So your argument is Twitter is more successful than USMessageboard, therefore they're different.

Twitter is different. This is a message board. We don’t have followers who can garner us media attention and income. What are you talking about? Are you drunk?
The only difference is scale. If USMB had 100 million users it would have the same influence. On Twitter I can block assholes. On USMB I can block assholes. On Twitter I can "like" a tweet. On USMB I can "thank" a post.

No real differences.

Bullshit. You don’t have overt followers here. Twitter is closer to Instagram than USMB.

Poor progressive retards, arguments so weak you have to deny free speech.:cryhug_1_:
Free speech? Do we have free speech on any private social media platform? Or do we have to follow TOS? Answer truthfully now, considering that using your measuring stick, you have on several occasions tried to deny my (and other posters') free speech here when you were a mod.

I suggest you look at what happens when you become a content provider. Control of information is illegal restraint of trade as the law stands now. Of course you're too stupid to understand that. That's why you prevent free speech. You're a fascist. That's what fascists do.

Yes, I called you what you are, a fascist. Only fascists try to control free speech. You applaud whenever a conservative is denied free speech. Ergo, you're a fascist.
And there you go with ironic name calling again. Very ironic considering your past here. Along with a failure to understand what "free speech" really means.

Only for the right-wing. They are allowed to apply the rules selectively as twitter, google and FB do. That's how that works
Always the victims.....the whining victims.

Always the fascist, the whining fascist.

No real differences.

Bullshit. You don’t have overt followers here. Twitter is closer to Instagram than USMB.
I have tons of followers here. Including you.

Yes, I called you what you are, a fascist. Only fascists try to control free speech. You applaud whenever a conservative is denied free speech. Ergo, you're a fascist.
And there you go with ironic name calling again. Very ironic considering your past here. Along with a failure to understand what "free speech" really means.

Nothing ironic about you, sweetie. You're a good fascist through and through. Deny civil liberties that our soldiers have fought for for hundreds of years.

You ARE the "enemy, both foreign, and DOMESTIC "

Nothing ironic about you, sweetie. You're a good fascist through and through. Deny civil liberties that our soldiers have fought for for hundreds of years.

You keep using the word "fascist" as if you really know what it means. :71: The way you use it shows you haven't a clue. But....I get you are very much against anti-fascist Americans. Ruh Roooooh!

Always the fascist, the whining fascist.
No need for you to identify yourself...we know. Ruh Roooooh!

You keep using the word "fascist" as if you really know what it means. :71: The way you use it shows you haven't a clue. But....I get you are very much against anti-fascist Americans. Ruh Roooooh!

I do know what it means. And you fit the description to a "T".

You keep using the word "fascist" as if you really know what it means. :71: The way you use it shows you haven't a clue. But....I get you are very much against anti-fascist Americans. Ruh Roooooh
I can accept that you're not a "fascist" if you'll admit to being a communist. You are, after all.

Notice the OP title? “Conservatives” aren’t on twitter to engage in debate. They’re “warriors”! :21:

I accept that non answer as an admission of stupidity on your part. Admission accepted.
upload_2019-9-26_21-44-6.png

Forum List

Back