Another Conservative Warrior Permanently Banned

Which seem to be subjective. They banned Candace Owens too and then apologized. She has a big audience what about those persons that do not?
Of course it’s subjective! If Dont Taz Me Bro bans someone here, that’s subjective, also.

That Owens thing was a disgrace. They backed down to the wingnut twitter mob and reinstated her account. She’s vile. But I think they learned their lesson and will ignore the fringe extremists in the future.

How is Candace Owens vile? She just expresses an opinion that differs from yours because she is not an insane Leftist. This site is not a social media site like Twitter is. Stop it.
Whats different? Members post their thoughts to the internet for others to read. What’s different?

Are you kidding? Social media accounts sell data, get influenced by foreign governments and can sway thought by random bans. This site has what 300 users? Maybe 500. Twitter has millions. As does Facebook.
No one is forcing you to use twitter.

I agree. No one is forcing you to eat at my restaurant I can say, GTFO. But I cannot do that. Why?

Which seem to be subjective. They banned Candace Owens too and then apologized. She has a big audience what about those persons that do not?
Of course it’s subjective! If Dont Taz Me Bro bans someone here, that’s subjective, also.

That Owens thing was a disgrace. They backed down to the wingnut twitter mob and reinstated her account. She’s vile. But I think they learned their lesson and will ignore the fringe extremists in the future.

How is Candace Owens vile? She just expresses an opinion that differs from yours because she is not an insane Leftist. This site is not a social media site like Twitter is. Stop it.
Whats different? Members post their thoughts to the internet for others to read. What’s different?

Are you kidding? Social media accounts sell data, get influenced by foreign governments and can sway thought by random bans. This site has what 300 users? Maybe 500. Twitter has millions. As does Facebook.
So your argument is Twitter is more successful than USMessageboard, therefore they're different.

I guess RC Cola really isn’t a cola!

Twitter is different. This is a message board. We don’t have followers who can garner us media attention and income. What are you talking about? Are you drunk?

From twitter. Can any of the leftie "business rights" nuts here explain the real reason he was banned?

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

I think twitter suspends accounts that violate their rules and guidelines.

Much like how USMessageboard.com suspends accounts that violate their rules and guidelines.

Do you comprendé?

And when the same neo-Marxist fags gain complete control of the government, what will they do to citizens that violate their rules and guidelines?

Well, see, the government is different because we have a Constitution, dumbfuck. Twitter is a private business and can do as they wish. They receive no government funding so all you can do is throw a hissyfit. Get to it.

Nobody on your team takes the Constitution seriously. If you did, you'd know that these principles SHOULD be applied universally.

Seriously?

Don't ever call yourself a constitutionalist again.

From twitter. Can any of the leftie "business rights" nuts here explain the real reason he was banned?

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

Much like how USMessageboard.com suspends accounts that violate their rules and guidelines.

Do you comprendé?

Did you actually read, or even listen to the letter they sent him? It had NOTHING to do with his tweet. You guys disgust me.

These constant abuses from the Nazi left will cause a backlash.

It will start with you guys losing every branch of power except your dying MSM and "higher" education.

He said "Nazi left", Everyone take a drink.

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

Do you comprendé?

Funny how they never seem to do that to leftists.

Poor con-servatives. So unfairly treated.

Poor progressive retards, arguments so weak you have to deny free speech.:cryhug_1_:

Then Twitter should be held to the same standards as say the NYT or Fox News. Twitter claims they are like AT&T and should be regulated as such. Does AT&T ban people?

They are. If you choose to engage using their website's public communication portal and violate the terms of service at nytimes.com or foxnews.com you will be banned. Twitter is just another forum.

If NYT runs an article that is BS they may be sued. They have to have some journalistic standards albeit not many. Same should hold true for Twitter. If they are going to spread their anti Israel propaganda they should be held accountable.
Twitter doesn't spread anything. It's a worldwide forum. If there is anti-Israel propaganda it's tweeted by accounts, not twitter. If there is anti-Hillary propaganda it's tweeted by accounts, not twitter. If there is anti-Trump propaganda it's tweeted by accounts, not twitter.

Do you comprendé?

No shit. But when Twitter blocks the pro Israel persons and unleashes the pro terrorist persons then it is picking sides and narrative.
So? Why can’t they pick sides if they’re a private company?
Exactly. You don't see Rush Limbaugh giving equal time do ya?

They are. If you choose to engage using their website's public communication portal and violate the terms of service at nytimes.com or foxnews.com you will be banned. Twitter is just another forum.

If NYT runs an article that is BS they may be sued. They have to have some journalistic standards albeit not many. Same should hold true for Twitter. If they are going to spread their anti Israel propaganda they should be held accountable.
Twitter doesn't spread anything. It's a worldwide forum. If there is anti-Israel propaganda it's tweeted by accounts, not twitter. If there is anti-Hillary propaganda it's tweeted by accounts, not twitter. If there is anti-Trump propaganda it's tweeted by accounts, not twitter.

Do you comprendé?

No shit. But when Twitter blocks the pro Israel persons and unleashes the pro terrorist persons then it is picking sides and narrative.

??? So may Bank of America decide not to lend to supporters of Israel? They are a private company.

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

Do you comprendé?

And when the same neo-Marxist fags gain complete control of the government, what will they do to citizens that violate their rules and guidelines?

Well, see, the government is different because we have a Constitution, dumbfuck. Twitter is a private business and can do as they wish. They receive no government funding so all you can do is throw a hissyfit. Get to it.

Nobody on your team takes the Constitution seriously. If you did, you'd know that these principles SHOULD be applied universally.

Seriously?

I don't know about your constitution, but my constitution protects me against your distorted idea of what the constitution means.

The founding fathers could see into the future. They knew that you people would come along eventually.

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

Do you comprendé?

Did you actually read, or even listen to the letter they sent him? It had NOTHING to do with his tweet. You guys disgust me.

It will start with you guys losing every branch of power except your dying MSM and "higher" education.

So you don't think that Twitter, like USMB, has any right to ban people for violating TOS......

Do you comprendé?

He doesn't. That's called "suffering fools" and giving audience to the devil.

If you want to spew your anti-American hatred, try FOX News. They're alot more tolerant.

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

Do you comprendé?

Funny how they never seem to do that to leftists.

Poor con-servatives. So unfairly treated.

Poor progressive retards, arguments so weak you have to deny free speech.:cryhug_1_:

Free speech? Do we have free speech on any private social media platform? Or do we have to follow TOS? Answer truthfully now, considering that using your measuring stick, you have on several occasions tried to deny my (and other posters') free speech here when you were a mod.

Do you comprendé?

He WELC0MES lib callers. They just cant compete

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

Do you comprendé?

So you don't think that Twitter, like USMB, has any right to ban people for violating TOS......

What was his violation? Give me DETAILS.

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

Do you comprendé?

Seriously?

That makes absolutely no sense.

WTF are you talking about? The Constitution protects you from censorship by the government. It doesn't protect you from Twitters Terms of Service. Or USMessageboard's.

Then Twitter should be held to the same standards as say the NYT or Fox News. Twitter claims they are like AT&T and should be regulated as such. Does AT&T ban people?
They want the privileges of both worlds. And so far they're getting it.

Exactly. I am not on Twitter and my kids say it’s passé. IDK. But they do seem to be pro Islam and anti Jew. Openly.

Yep. I've never used Twitter. I don't care who they ban.

I got suspended for saying I hope he broke his neck because of a video of Moslems involved in dogfighting and one moslem was caught by a tractor in operation that upon every revolution of the axle caused him to hit his head on the ground

WTF are you talking about? The Constitution protects you from censorship by the government. It doesn't protect you from Twitters Terms of Service. Or USMessageboard's.

Exactly. I am not on Twitter and my kids say it’s passé. IDK. But they do seem to be pro Islam and anti Jew. Openly.

What a cowardly philosophy.

I think tards here should get bullshit notices like this from USMB.

Maybe then theyll get it.

Screenshot-20190924-200857-Chrome.jpg

What a cowardly philosophy.

Why do you say that?

Forum List

Back