Another Conservative Warrior Permanently Banned

From twitter. Can any of the leftie "business rights" nuts here explain the real reason he was banned?

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

I think twitter suspends accounts that violate their rules and guidelines.

Much like how USMessageboard.com suspends accounts that violate their rules and guidelines.

Do you comprendé?

Funny how they never seem to do that to leftists.

Oh, bullshit. My twitter feed is full of people saying "Hey everyone - I used to be so-and-so but twitter banned me and my 90K followers. Please re-follow me and I'll re-follow you". I see it every day.

From twitter. Can any of the leftie "business rights" nuts here explain the real reason he was banned?

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

Much like how USMessageboard.com suspends accounts that violate their rules and guidelines.

Do you comprendé?

Did you actually read, or even listen to the letter they sent him? It had NOTHING to do with his tweet. You guys disgust me.

These constant abuses from the Nazi left will cause a backlash.

It will start with you guys losing every branch of power except your dying MSM and "higher" education.

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

Do you comprendé?

And when the same neo-Marxist fags gain complete control of the government, what will they do to citizens that violate their rules and guidelines?

Well, see, the government is different because we have a Constitution, dumbfuck. Twitter is a private business and can do as they wish. They receive no government funding so all you can do is throw a hissyfit. Get to it.

Nobody on your team takes the Constitution seriously. If you did, you'd know that these principles SHOULD be applied universally.

WTF are you talking about? The Constitution protects you from censorship by the government. It doesn't protect you from Twitters Terms of Service. Or USMessageboard's.

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

Do you comprendé?

Did you actually read, or even listen to the letter they sent him? It had NOTHING to do with his tweet. You guys disgust me.

No. Post the letter.

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

Do you comprendé?

And when the same neo-Marxist fags gain complete control of the government, what will they do to citizens that violate their rules and guidelines?

Well, see, the government is different because we have a Constitution, dumbfuck. Twitter is a private business and can do as they wish. They receive no government funding so all you can do is throw a hissyfit. Get to it.

Nobody on your team takes the Constitution seriously. If you did, you'd know that these principles SHOULD be applied universally.

WTF are you talking about? The Constitution protects you from censorship by the government. It doesn't protect you from Twitters Terms of Service. Or USMessageboard's.

Then Twitter should be held to the same standards as say the NYT or Fox News. Twitter claims they are like AT&T and should be regulated as such. Does AT&T ban people?

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

Do you comprendé?

Then Twitter should be held to the same standards as say the NYT or Fox News. Twitter claims they are like AT&T and should be regulated as such. Does AT&T ban people?
They want the privileges of both worlds. And so far they're getting it.

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

Do you comprendé?

They are. If you choose to engage using their website's public communication portal and violate the terms of service at nytimes.com or foxnews.com you will be banned. Twitter is just another forum.

Exactly. I am not on Twitter and my kids say it’s passé. IDK. But they do seem to be pro Islam and anti Jew. Openly.

They are. If you choose to engage using their website's public communication portal and violate the terms of service at nytimes.com or foxnews.com you will be banned. Twitter is just another forum.

If NYT runs an article that is BS they may be sued. They have to have some journalistic standards albeit not many. Same should hold true for Twitter. If they are going to spread their anti Israel propaganda they should be held accountable.

Exactly. I am not on Twitter and my kids say it’s passé. IDK. But they do seem to be pro Islam and anti Jew. Openly.
No one is forcing you to have anything to do with twitter. Or common sense.

No one is forcing you to have anything to do with twitter. Or common sense.

WTF?! No one is forcing you to troll me, yet you do. Weirdo.

If NYT runs an article that is BS they may be sued. They have to have some journalistic standards albeit not many. Same should hold true for Twitter. If they are going to spread their anti Israel propaganda they should be held accountable.
Twitter doesn't spread anything. It's a worldwide forum. If there is anti-Israel propaganda it's tweeted by accounts, not twitter. If there is anti-Hillary propaganda it's tweeted by accounts, not twitter. If there is anti-Trump propaganda it's tweeted by accounts, not twitter.

Do you comprendé?

Twitter is run by an Islamist...
I don't think that's true, and you're a known liar.

But if it is true, who cares?

I am a known liar? LMAO. Do tell. Well the person banned cares since he is a Jew. You’re as dumb as the person in your avatar. I didnt think it was possible but you did it. Congratulations
Perhaps he posted something that violated Twitter's Terms of Service?

Did you ever think of that?
rqefdcZ.gif

I am a known liar? LMAO. Do tell. Well the person banned cares since he is a Jew. You’re as dumb as the person in your avatar. I didnt think it was possible but you did it. Congratulations

rqefdcZ.gif
If twitter can just make shit up, they can ban him. Did you even watch the video? Talk about "comprehension"

Twitter doesn't spread anything. It's a worldwide forum. If there is anti-Israel propaganda it's tweeted by accounts, not twitter. If there is anti-Hillary propaganda it's tweeted by accounts, not twitter. If there is anti-Trump propaganda it's tweeted by accounts, not twitter.

Do you comprendé?

No shit. But when Twitter blocks the pro Israel persons and unleashes the pro terrorist persons then it is picking sides and narrative.

rqefdcZ.gif

Which seem to be subjective. They banned Candace Owens too and then apologized. She has a big audience what about those persons that do not?

Forum List

Back