Another Conservative Warrior Permanently Banned

Wrong skin pigmentation to be playing on the team that he is.

It's glaringly evident who the real racists are.

"It's glaringly evident who the real racists are."

yes.

conservatives who keep claiming that blacks are all criminals and inferior subhumans.

WTF are you talking about? The Constitution protects you from censorship by the government. It doesn't protect you from Twitters Terms of Service. Or USMessageboard's.

Then Twitter should be held to the same standards as say the NYT or Fox News. Twitter claims they are like AT&T and should be regulated as such. Does AT&T ban people?

They are. If you choose to engage using their website's public communication portal and violate the terms of service at nytimes.com or foxnews.com you will be banned. Twitter is just another forum.

If NYT runs an article that is BS they may be sued. They have to have some journalistic standards albeit not many. Same should hold true for Twitter. If they are going to spread their anti Israel propaganda they should be held accountable.
Twitter doesn't spread anything. It's a worldwide forum. If there is anti-Israel propaganda it's tweeted by accounts, not twitter. If there is anti-Hillary propaganda it's tweeted by accounts, not twitter. If there is anti-Trump propaganda it's tweeted by accounts, not twitter.

Do you comprendé?

No shit. But when Twitter blocks the pro Israel persons and unleashes the pro terrorist persons then it is picking sides and narrative.
So? Why can’t they pick sides if they’re a private company?

Lefty social justice rules the internet, mainstream media and elite education. They have the power to delete you from public society if you step out of bounds yet their entire identity is founded on the idea that they're victims of evil, oppressive conservatives.

And yet, we're the ones with all the guns.

Go figure.

That's why the lefties want to void the 2nd Amendment and grab our guns.

Twitter is run by an Islamist...
I don't think that's true, and you're a known liar.

But if it is true, who cares?

I am a known liar? LMAO. Do tell. Well the person banned cares since he is a Jew. You’re as dumb as the person in your avatar. I didnt think it was possible but you did it. Congratulations
Perhaps he posted something that violated Twitter's Terms of Service?

Did you ever think of that?
rqefdcZ.gif

Which seem to be subjective. They banned Candace Owens too and then apologized. She has a big audience what about those persons that do not?
Of course it’s subjective! If Dont Taz Me Bro bans someone here, that’s subjective, also.

That Owens thing was a disgrace. They backed down to the wingnut twitter mob and reinstated her account. She’s vile. But I think they learned their lesson and will ignore the fringe extremists in the future.

Lefty social justice rules the internet, mainstream media and elite education. They have the power to delete you from public society if you step out of bounds yet their entire identity is founded on the idea that they're victims of evil, oppressive conservatives.

Go figure.

womp womp

Go figure.

You think they would have figured out by now, that the only reason they have their precious First Amendment was because of that pesky Second one.

From twitter. Can any of the leftie "business rights" nuts here explain the real reason he was banned?

I believe...

and don't quote me....

but....

I think twitter suspends accounts that violate their rules and guidelines.

Much like how USMessageboard.com suspends accounts that violate their rules and guidelines.

Do you comprendé?

Funny how they never seem to do that to leftists.

Poor con-servatives. So unfairly treated.

Then Twitter should be held to the same standards as say the NYT or Fox News. Twitter claims they are like AT&T and should be regulated as such. Does AT&T ban people?

They are. If you choose to engage using their website's public communication portal and violate the terms of service at nytimes.com or foxnews.com you will be banned. Twitter is just another forum.

If NYT runs an article that is BS they may be sued. They have to have some journalistic standards albeit not many. Same should hold true for Twitter. If they are going to spread their anti Israel propaganda they should be held accountable.
Twitter doesn't spread anything. It's a worldwide forum. If there is anti-Israel propaganda it's tweeted by accounts, not twitter. If there is anti-Hillary propaganda it's tweeted by accounts, not twitter. If there is anti-Trump propaganda it's tweeted by accounts, not twitter.

Do you comprendé?

No shit. But when Twitter blocks the pro Israel persons and unleashes the pro terrorist persons then it is picking sides and narrative.

They may but then they cannot claim they are like AT&T and should not be held accountable for the content they post.

Twitter is run by an Islamist...

I am a known liar? LMAO. Do tell. Well the person banned cares since he is a Jew. You’re as dumb as the person in your avatar. I didnt think it was possible but you did it. Congratulations

rqefdcZ.gif

Which seem to be subjective. They banned Candace Owens too and then apologized. She has a big audience what about those persons that do not?
Of course it’s subjective! If Dont Taz Me Bro bans someone here, that’s subjective, also.

That Owens thing was a disgrace. They backed down to the wingnut twitter mob and reinstated her account. She’s vile. But I think they learned their lesson and will ignore the fringe extremists in the future.

How is Candace Owens vile? She just expresses an opinion that differs from yours because she is not an insane Leftist. This site is not a social media site like Twitter is. Stop it.

Go figure.

You think they would have figured out by now, that the only reason they have their precious First Amendment was because of that pesky Second one.

You're giving them too much credit for possessing properly functioning cognitive abilities.

Do you comprendé?

They may but then they cannot claim they are like AT&T and should not be held accountable for the content they post.
Who is making that claim?

Do you comprendé?

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

They did. I used AT&T as an example. You may use Xfinity or Verizon if you like.

rqefdcZ.gif

How is Candace Owens vile? She just expresses an opinion that differs from yours because she is not an insane Leftist. This site is not a social media site like Twitter is. Stop it.
Whats different? Members post their thoughts to the internet for others to read. What’s different?

rqefdcZ.gif

Whats different? Members post their thoughts to the internet for others to read. What’s different?

Are you kidding? Social media accounts sell data, get influenced by foreign governments and can sway thought by random bans. This site has what 300 users? Maybe 500. Twitter has millions. As does Facebook.

Do you comprendé?

They did. I used AT&T as an example. You may use Xfinity or Verizon if you like.
I guess you didn’t read it. No one is advocating for Facebook to be treated like a utility. It’s been asked if it should, as one of the solutions. But it must be regulated in some way. It’s out of control.

rqefdcZ.gif

Are you kidding? Social media accounts sell data, get influenced by foreign governments and can sway thought by random bans. This site has what 300 users? Maybe 500. Twitter has millions. As does Facebook.
So your argument is Twitter is more successful than USMessageboard, therefore they're different.

I guess RC Cola really isn’t a cola!

rqefdcZ.gif

No one is forcing you to use twitter.

I guess you didn’t read it. No one is advocating for Facebook to be treated like a utility. It’s been asked if it should, as one of the solutions. But it must be regulated in some way. It’s out of control.

OK so should Bank of America just decide to only lend to Republicans and ban all loans to Democrats? Why not? They are a private company. Right?

Why cannot restaurants refuse to serve Jews? They are private businesses?

We have all sorts of regulations. Social media is next.

Forum List

Back