Another conundrum.

Its not their opinions which broke the law. It was they blocked bridges etc which was illegal.

They were bring stupid about not having vaccines, they protested and still didn't have vaccines and it ended without them having any. Where was their freedoms taken from them?
The whole thing was a protested against Trudeaus left government. That's why you supported it.
All the hate mongers csme unstuck and were beaten.
Oh, if ONLY people would submit to the government and stop trying to think for themselves!

Bootlicker.

Oh, if ONLY people would submit to the government and stop trying to think for themselves!

Bootlicker.
They didn't submit. Thats the point dickhead.
It achieved nothing.
Thats what's hurting you.

Bloody hell, you're stupid.

I'm saying you want everyone to submit to the government.

And you do.

Bootlicker.
Youre saying the government tried to force them. They did not and they didn't get vaccinated.
Thats my point dickhead. It was all for nothing.
There freedoms were not restricted nor taken from them. They broke the law as I said.
You can't be so stupid to think otherwise.

Youre saying the government tried to force them. They did not and they didn't get vaccinated.
Thats my point dickhead. It was all for nothing.
There freedoms were not restricted nor taken from them. They broke the law as I said.
You can't be so stupid to think otherwise.
I see the problem. You have as much awareness as a mushroom. Probably why you support fascism. The rank-and-file fascists are a pretty stupid lot. They simply don't comprehend that the government's tyranny will be pointed at them.

And when it is, you'll blame someone else. Guaranteed.

Bloody hell, you're stupid.

I'm saying you want everyone to submit to the government.

And you do.

Bootlicker.

Colon is a bootlicker, but he prefers the bottom of the boot.

That said, he really doesn’t like it when anybody challenges authority. Modern day “liberals” love them some authoritarian government.

I see the problem. You have as much awareness as a mushroom. Probably why you support fascism. The rank-and-file fascists are a p

retty stupid lot. They simply don't comprehend that the government's tyranny will be pointed at them.

And when it is, you'll blame someone else. Guaranteed.
Again, he did not force anyone to have the vaccine. You are a liar.
They broke the law by blocking bridges etc and he removed the idiots.
But the hypocrisy of you saying I support fascism. You are currently supporting Trump and putin in Ukraine. You haven't got the guts to support democracy and freedom at home yet blurt stupidity and ignorance with lies about me.
Go away your simpleton.

Again, he did not force anyone to have the vaccine. You are a liar.
They broke the law by blocking bridges etc and he removed the idiots.
But the hypocrisy of you saying I support fascism. You are currently supporting Trump and putin in Ukraine. You haven't got the guts to support democracy and freedom at home yet blurt stupidity and ignorance with lies about me.
Go away your simpleton.
I'd ask you to prove your claim about me supporting Putin, but you got nothin' except pouting.

And that only proves you're a petulant child. You want Big Daddy Government to hold your hand and powder your behind. And since you can't comprehend that most people are competent adults and don't need to be babied, you project your weakness on others. And you're perfectly fine with having your wishes imposed on everyone with the threat of government violence.

You're a fascist. It's undeniable. And if you're just going to throw another tantrum, save it. I'm not interested.

Approximately 1500 protesters were placed in jail yesterday by the Russian police for having a peaceful protest outside the duma. They were banging on saying they disagreed with Putin going into Ukraine. That's fine by me.

Here's my question. Are you prepared to stand up for their rights to free speech even though they are Russians?
Of course that would show support for their cause.

If you don't condemn the Russians for jailing them, it signals you agree with what Putin is doing in Ukraine. It can't be any plainer than that.

Once again, to not voice concern is without doubt supporting Putin.
Everyone got hairy chested about the Canadians protests.
Why not the Russians?
Aren't they allowed free speech and support?
Think about that and learn what hypocrisy means.

You're a real global citizen, ainchya'?

You're a real global citizen, ainchya'?
No. I'm simply exposing the hypocrisy of you republicans with your mealy mouthed words about defending freedom etc. Apparently their freedom doesn't matter.
You rush to defend truckies right to protest but not freedom loving Russians.

Thats the hypocrisy you never will acknowledge. You are a disgrace.

No. I'm simply exposing the hypocrisy of you republicans with your mealy mouthed words about defending freedom etc. Apparently their freedom doesn't matter.

I defend freedom at home where it should be defended.
Ukraine is none of your business unless you live there.

I defend freedom at home where it should be defended.
When has this government ever LEGISLATED to take any freedoms?

Ukraine is none of your business unless you live there.

Why would USA would be there? What business is it yours?

What you really mean is you want all help for them abandoned so Biden will fail. You support Trump and the communist. What a treasonous arsehole you are.

Have you contacted your recruiter to go fight in Biden's war?

When has this government ever LEGISLATED to take any freedoms?

Why would USA would be there? What business is it yours?

What you really mean is you want all help for them abandoned so Biden will fail. You support Trump and the communist. What a treasonous arsehole you are.

We're a shell of a Democracy that we should be.
Only because we strayed from 'the rule of law' for at least the last 6 years.

We're a shell of a Democracy that we should be.
Only because we strayed from 'the rule of law' for at least the last 6 years.
You never answered my question because you can't. Your hate isn't justification for lies.

You never answered my question because you can't. Your hate isn't justification for lies.

You're a Bidenista. What gave you away is that you accused me of wanting to see Biden fail. Joey's past performance as a politician along with his first year in office is the main predictor of his failure, not my sentiments.
You being a Bidenista, I refuse to go down a stupid rabbit hole trying to convince you.

I have you wedged. You are a commie supporter now. The founders would have had you eliminated
LOL! Says the guy who would have informed on the Founders to the Crown.

I'm not a Commie supporter; that's a stupid claim from a stupid little alleged man.

You support a warmonger. You support Biden's war. But you're too chickenshit to fight in it.

Your duty post tonight, and every night, is guarding the couch and the Cheetos. And no slacking this time.

Forum List

Back