Another conundrum.

LOL! Says the guy who would have informed on the Founders to the Crown.
Bullshit. You wouldn't know.
I'm not a Commie supporter; that's a stupid claim from a stupid little alleged man.
You are a commie supporter because you support Trump and he is supporting putin. Dont deny it dickhead. You know I have you wedged and you haven't got the guts to denounce it.
You support a warmonger. You support Biden's war. But you're too chickenshit to fight in it.
Its hardly Biden’s war between Russia and Ukraine. Are you mad?
Why don't you line up to defend democracy and freedom? The same democracy and freedom you are bellowing about Biden taking away. You don't think real smart you hypocrite.
Your duty post tonight, and every night, is guarding the couch and the Cheetos. And no slacking this time.
You are waste of oxygen little man. You should have been sprayed on the sheets.

Approximately 1500 protesters were placed in jail yesterday by the Russian police for having a peaceful protest outside the duma. They were banging on saying they disagreed with Putin going into Ukraine. That's fine by me.

Here's my question. Are you prepared to stand up for their rights to free speech even though they are Russians?
Of course that would show support for their cause.

If you don't condemn the Russians for jailing them, it signals you agree with what Putin is doing in Ukraine. It can't be any plainer than that.

Once again, to not voice concern is without doubt supporting Putin.
Everyone got hairy chested about the Canadians protests.
Why not the Russians?
Aren't they allowed free speech and support?
Think about that and learn what hypocrisy means.
Those 1500 protesters will simply disappear, never to be seen again.

You are a commie supporter because you support Trump and he is supporting putin. Dont deny it dickhead. You know I have you wedged and you haven't got the guts to denounce it.

Why don't you line up to defend democracy and freedom? The same democracy and freedom you are bellowing about Biden taking away. You don't think real smart you hypocrite.

Colon is struggling valiantly to be the dumbest post-er at USMB. He’s so dumb, he doesn’t know he’s already been crowned. What a ‘tard.
:piss2:Lil’ colon.

Goodness, you're an angry little child.

I've opposed Putin's aggression here before. I guess you missed it, so:

I oppose Putin's aggression. I don't care what Trump says about Putin. Is that clear enough for you, or are you going to keep telling lies? Smart money's on the latter.

Why aren't you signing up to defend the Ukrainians? You know, since you support their democracy and freedom and stuff.
Oh, that's right -- you're a hypocrite. Wait -- it's all right when you do it, huh?

Kerry on, kid.

Colon is struggling valiantly to be the dumbest post-er at USMB. He’s so dumb, he doesn’t know he’s already been crowned. What a ‘tard.
:piss2:Lil’ colon.
You were born unlucky and it increased when I arrived. You have no rebuttal but childish names. You're so unlucky, if dolly Parton had triplets you'd be the one in the middle on a bottle.

See what I mean?
Goodness, you're an angry little child.
Not so. Why do you godbotherers label opponents as angry? Is that your only defence?
I'm never at most relaxed ripping it up you jesus junkies. You sanctimonious pius pompous hypocrite.
I've opposed Putin's aggression here before. I guess you missed it, so:

I oppose Putin's aggression. I don't care what Trump says about Putin. Is that clear enough for you, or are you going to keep telling lies?
if you support Trump, which you do, you are supporting putin by association. I'll believe you when you publicly support America in this war. I'll bet you haven't got the guts.
Smart money's on the latter.

Why aren't you signing up to defend the Ukrainians? You know, since you support their democracy and freedom and stuff.
Why are you signing up? Do you support freedom and democracy also? Trump doesn't.
Oh, that's right -- you're a hypocrite. Wait -- it's all right when you do it, huh?

Kerry on, kid.
I'm a hypocrite???
Dont make me vomit.
Keep working on those immaculate conceptions. I'll let the adults run the war.

You were born unlucky and it increased when I arrived. You have no rebuttal but childish names. You're so unlucky, if dolly Parton had triplets you'd be the one in the middle on a bottle.

See what I mean?

Not so. Why do you godbotherers label opponents as angry? Is that your only defence?
I'm never at most relaxed ripping it up you jesus junkies. You sanctimonious pius pompous hypocrite.

if you support Trump, which you do, you are supporting putin by association. I'll believe you when you publicly support America in this war. I'll bet you haven't got the guts.

Why are you signing up? Do you support freedom and democracy also? Trump doesn't.

I'm a hypocrite???
Dont make me vomit.
Lil’ colon is still very grandiose in his thinking about himself. It’s amusing to see him squirm.

Meanwhile, it still remains true that except for a few out and out Putin bots, and a few incidental imbeciles, nobody supports Putin. And all of Lil’ colon’s posts, combined, won’t undo that fact.

Approximately 1500 protesters were placed in jail yesterday by the Russian police for having a peaceful protest outside the duma. They were banging on saying they disagreed with Putin going into Ukraine. That's fine by me.

Here's my question. Are you prepared to stand up for their rights to free speech even though they are Russians?

If you don't condemn the Russians for jailing them, it signals you agree with what Putin is doing in Ukraine. It can't be any plainer than that.

Why not the Russians?
I wonder if Gazpacho will complain about the peaceful protestors' plight.

Why not the Russians?
I'll give it the same outrage as you gave the truckers in Canada. Biden's weakness caused this, so screw off.

I'll give it the same outrage as you gave the truckers in Canada. Biden's weakness caused this, so screw off.
Thats ridiculous and you know it.
The truckies were not forced to do anything by any government. They blocked bridges in Canada and stopped commerce. That is illegal and they were dealt with appropriately. The lard armed idiots went home without achieving one thing. The same will happen in dc

See what I mean?

Oh, yes, you're angry. You say you're not, but impotent rage oozes from every post.
Biden's still buying Russian oil and funding Putin's military.

You support Biden. Therefore, you support Putin. It really is perfectly clear, your pathetic foot-stamping notwithstanding.

I'm a hypocrite???
Dont make me vomit.
I did twenty years in uniform. It's your turn, boy. Step up. Man up. Don't just bitch impotently on the internet.

Oh, wait -- you're a leftist. Absolutely gutless.

The truckies were not forced to do anything by any government. They blocked bridges in Canada and stopped commerce. That is illegal and they were dealt with appropriately. The lard armed idiots went home without achieving one thing. The same will happen in dc
Oh, I disagree. Freedom-loving truckers have given Western leftists the opportunity to show off their fascist tendencies.

Fascist.

Then let's go arrest all the blm and antifa that blocked roads. With your regards? Take their bank accounts and all? You good with that?

Oh, I disagree. Freedom-loving truckers have given Western leftists the opportunity to show off their fascist tendencies.

Fascist.
My point is they achieved nothing. They never even had their freedoms encroached. Nothing. They went home like the beaten dogs they are.
You believed democrats were fascist since Biden was elected.
You never called Trump a fascist when he initiated the manufacture of vaccines and advocated you take it. Not a word.
Its only democrats are fascists and you think I'll fall for that one. Dickhead

My point is they achieved nothing. They never even had their freedoms encroached. Nothing. They went home like the beaten dogs they are.
You believed democrats were fascist since Biden was elected.
You never called Trump a fascist when he initiated the manufacture of vaccines and advocated you take it. Not a word.
Its only democrats are fascists and you think I'll fall for that one. Dickhead
Trump said it was a good idea to take it. To retarded leftists, freedom of choice is fascist.

You're a moron, boy.

Trump said it was a good idea to take it. To retarded leftists, freedom of choice is fascist.

You're a moron, boy.
The point us no one's freedom was infringed.
The left aren't fascist nor prescribe to it. Even the name means democracy not fascism.
Youre fucked in the head.
You're so paranoid with hate at dems you've lost the objective of it.

Didn't hear no outrage from you when they did it.
You never asked me.
And you said nothing about the broken when they did it. Just the same diatribe of freedoms and fascism and the same republican propaganda bullshit.

Ring a bell dopey?

Forum List

Back