ANOTHER cop shot, Charleston SC; 2 miles from my house; Thanks Dems

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
BCSO Deputy shot in Goose Creek, standoff underway in North Charleston

The Democrat primary is in town and we get both their candidates preaching cop hate for a week....and what happens....yep...cop got shot tonight just 2 or so miles from where I live. The thug then flees and as I type this he is barricaded in a home after breaking into a home where 3 people slept, they escaped and now SWAT is surrounding the animal. Apparently the brave FEMALE officer returned fire after she was hit and the thug creature is bleeding in the home.

Maybe tonight we will get more cop hate speech from the Dems. Perfect way for their week in SC to end. Bunch of worthless scum of the Earth sub humans.

By God, got to get more guns out on the street. Yessirreee............. that is the answer.

Damned fool.You and the other nuts have set this whole thing up yourselves. Hate the government, everybody, no matter how mentally unstable should be packing, and now you are trying to lay the blame for the results of your idiocy on those that warned you that the nonsense you were and are preaching is idiocy.

By God, got to get more guns out on the street. Yessirreee............. that is the answer.

Damned fool.You and the other nuts have set this whole thing up yourselves. Hate the government, everybody, no matter how mentally unstable should be packing, and now you are trying to lay the blame for the results of your idiocy on those that warned you that the nonsense you were and are preaching is idiocy.
What the hell are you talking about. Cops are government employees. The ones you hate. Go pound sand.

That is what I am talking about, and I do not hate cops, fool. You guys are the assholes that are always preaching that there is no good in the government. And, as you said, cops are government employees, therefore, by your ideology, fair targets.

I see the classy libs are out.

Funny. The attacks and hatred of cops don't seem to spike when some guns get sold. But when the president and Dem Party go on a 2 year cop hate fest....

The Democrat primary is in town and we get both their candidates preaching cop hate for a week....and what happens....yep...cop got shot tonight just 2 or so miles from where I live. The thug then flees and as I type this he is barricaded in a home after breaking into a home where 3 people slept, they escaped and now SWAT is surrounding the animal. Apparently the brave FEMALE officer returned fire after she was hit and the thug creature is bleeding in the home.

Maybe tonight we will get more cop hate speech from the Dems. Perfect way for their week in SC to end. Bunch of worthless scum of the Earth sub humans.
Yep....Dems did it. We held a vote prior to the shooting. I voted yes.

Fiorina was being blamed for the PP shooting. JS

Oh I'm sure you did bulldyke. Attacks on cops are what your faggot party has embraced. You all must be so proud.

Not that Bucs gives a shit but the police officer is in stable condition.

Yeah I knew, and update is the thug leftist who shot her is now DEAD. At least it was a positive ending.

Berkeley County Sheriff announces update on deputy shooting

Her name is Corporal Kimberly Gist. She happens to be a black female police officer who was out protecting her community when the thug tried to kill her. Corporal Gist showed calm and bravery under fire and was able to shoot back, hit the animal, and he ended up wounded in a house surrounded by North Charleston SWAT team. The animal never left the house alive.

May God Bless her and her family and thank God she is ok. Sounds like....yet again....a ballistic vest saved her life.

Yeah I knew, and update is the thug leftist who shot her is now DEAD. At least it was a positive ending.

As always, your main concern is finding away to inject blind partisan bullshit into the story than the actual condition of officer.

Remember folks, guns don't kill people, Super Bowl halftime shows kill people. :lol:

As always, your main concern is finding away to inject blind partisan bullshit into the story than the actual condition of officer.

Remember folks, guns don't kill people, Super Bowl halftime shows kill people. :lol:

Hey dumbass.....partisanship got thrown into the police vs thug debate when your closet faggot president made cop smearing a policy and the Democrat Party embraced #BlackLivesMatter and began preaching cop hate. We've had anti cop commercials for Hillary and Bernie running in SC all week trying to pander to black voters. Fuck off....you idiots made this a partisan issue. Now....you own the fallout too.

Hey dumbass.....partisanship got thrown into the police vs thug debate when your closet faggot president made cop smearing a policy and the Democrat Party embraced #BlackLivesMatter and began preaching cop hate. We've had anti cop commercials for Hillary and Bernie running in SC all week trying to pander to black voters. Fuck off....you idiots made this a partisan issue. Now....you own the fallout too.

That's funny b/c I never voted for Obama and I am not a Democrat. Lay your pussy partisan poppycock at someone else's doorstep, hack bitch.

Are you sarcastically suggesting the Second Amendment is responsible for this and other criminal actions involving firearms?

If not, please clarify the the difference in what you mean.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back