Another Cracker Nutjob?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Lindsey Graham: Maybe we should boycott the Olympics if Russia grants asylum to Snowden
Terrific. I thought the Snowden saga had become as much of a freak show as it could be. I was wrong. You know Graham’s too far into the deep end of the pool when even McCain’s calling him back to the shallow side. Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said the U.S. should consider boycotting the 2014 Olympics.

I've never been a big fan of this guy but this latest bit of stupidity makes me wonder about his sanity. Read more @ Lindsey Graham: Maybe we should boycott the Olympics if Russia grants asylum to Snowden « Hot Air

:cuckoo:

Graham always reminds me of the crooked politician that Tony Soprano bitch-slapped when he got a sudden jealous urge over that politician sleeping with his ex-goomah.

From time to time the US has boycotted Olympic Games. The games survived just fine. We boycotted in 1980, big deal.

To many Americans Edward Snowden is a patriotic hero exposing a criminal enterprise.

So he thinks letting the Russians win more medals at the Olympics since we wont be there is going to be some sort of punishment for Snowden?

Lindsey Graham is a scumbag, and a treasonous pile of maggot poop. The collective IQ of SC must be pretty low to keep electing this kind of trash.

The American answer to Edward Snowden is to punish all the young Olympians! It only makes sense.

Carter lost my vote in 1980 partly for his actions which hurt hundreds of young athletes who had trained a lifetime hoping to represent our country on the world stage. Politics should be kept out of the Olympics and I agree (oh my, I can't believe I'm going to post this) with the wackadoodle, Lindsey Graham is an opportunist and a scumbag.

Maybe Russian should exclude us for invading Afghanistan.

Eric Snowden is a criminal, not a hero.

Edward Snowden is the greatest American hero since Nathan Hale. It was Snowden who told us about the criminal activity of this corrupt government. I hope he takes the whole mess of them down. Expose everything.

Forum List

Back