Another day and another threat from this ripping 45 maniac. This time at threatening a shutdown.

You’re saying “the more criminals the merrier” when you say stuff like this

I am saying nothing of the sort, I am saying a wall will not stop Americans from being raped and killed. Most rapes and murders are committed by Americans.

Border security is common fucking sense. Who said that if a wall is in place those in genuine need of asylum won’t get it?

I am all for border security, that is why I have been saying for my whole time on this forum that we need to pull our troops out of places like Italy and Germany and station them on our borders to defend this nation for a change.

We do not need some medieval wall, we have the best military in the world. Let them defend this country instead of some other country.
Horse shit. You're for border security that can be rescinded with the stroke of the pen, or simply with a new administration that refuses to enforce the law, like Obama's.

How hard would it be for a new administration to not monitor or patrol the wall?

You wall makes no difference if the new administration chooses to do such a thing.

But you are too blinded by your love of Trump to have any logic left in you.
It would be much harder to get away with than simply adopting the policy of catch and release, which is what Obama did. Furthermore, the wall would still be there. It's mere existence would prevent many border crossings.

Forum List

Back