Another day and another threat from this ripping 45 maniac. This time at threatening a shutdown.

meme.jpg

We are represented by a bunch of self serving losers................Shut the damn thing down............Let the rhetoric from hell be damned as well..............5 billion is a drop in the bucket to the other BS they pass to line their dang pockets...........

I don't care if it's shut down til next year............Those in the gov't can go find another job.......like the millions of Americans who lost everything after the crash......................Like those in the private sector they can be replaced at a later date...............

While we are at it............demand increased funds for forest management around towns and cities in the West ........to stop the infernos from Hell that are killing Americans..................

To those that disagree with me...............I don't care................I speak my mind.............Take the politics and politicians and shove them where the sun doesn't shine..............

Shut the dang thing down..........and use the tool of the Constitution for a line in the sand.............do it.
Really....why can't 'we the people' make the same threat they do......~S~
Because the people keep electing the same losers who got us into this mess.............

Riddle me this................After the crash............the Too big to fails went to the cash door of the Federal Reserve and got loans for well above 17 trillion dollars at virtually 0% interest.............but that same Reserve can't do that for the people of this country...............

Quite the contrary...........those too big to fails buy our debt by borrowing debt at 0% to charge us 6% to borrow..............guaranteed income from the loan............to use debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt

Do you see a pattern here......................how about we use the constitution to do the same thing ............and tell them to take their imaginary interest payments and shove them up their butts..................

My take?

we exist in a debt driven economy , boom, bust , one bubble after the next

our 'powers that be' are literally buying prosperity with debt

with the majority cheering us down the road to perdition

look, i'm just a redneck bluecollar PBR drininkg rural uneducated scarecrow, but for the life of me can't figure why folks can't see this .....

~S~

Ignorance-is-Bliss.jpg

They will understand when it's too late. When those who are buying prosperity hold all the things of value after...............Then those who have bought all the real value in the world will come to save us. LOL

meme.jpg

We are represented by a bunch of self serving losers................Shut the damn thing down............Let the rhetoric from hell be damned as well..............5 billion is a drop in the bucket to the other BS they pass to line their dang pockets...........

I don't care if it's shut down til next year............Those in the gov't can go find another job.......like the millions of Americans who lost everything after the crash......................Like those in the private sector they can be replaced at a later date...............

While we are at it............demand increased funds for forest management around towns and cities in the West ........to stop the infernos from Hell that are killing Americans..................

To those that disagree with me...............I don't care................I speak my mind.............Take the politics and politicians and shove them where the sun doesn't shine..............

Shut the dang thing down..........and use the tool of the Constitution for a line in the sand.............do it.
Because the people keep electing the same losers who got us into this mess.............

Riddle me this................After the crash............the Too big to fails went to the cash door of the Federal Reserve and got loans for well above 17 trillion dollars at virtually 0% interest.............but that same Reserve can't do that for the people of this country...............

Quite the contrary...........those too big to fails buy our debt by borrowing debt at 0% to charge us 6% to borrow..............guaranteed income from the loan............to use debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt debt to buy debt to buy debt to buy debt

Do you see a pattern here......................how about we use the constitution to do the same thing ............and tell them to take their imaginary interest payments and shove them up their butts..................

My take?

look, i'm just a redneck bluecollar PBR drininkg rural uneducated scarecrow, but for the life of me can't figure why folks can't see this .....

~S~

Ignorance-is-Bliss.jpg

They will understand when it's too late. When those who are buying prosperity hold all the things of value after...............Then those who have bought all the real value in the world will come to save us. LOL

/——/ You’re a loser for a reason. Pray for that $15 minimum wage.

meme.jpg

My take?

~S~

Ignorance-is-Bliss.jpg

/——/ You’re a loser for a reason. Pray for that $15 minimum wage.

Who the fuck says I favor that policy..........I favor reality....

World Gov't debt is a little over 90 Trillion ......World Private Debt is about 250 Trillion dollars....add it together......about 340 Trillion..........World Debt.......

Where did all that money come from.......was it created.......Oh and it can be paid back right..........That is reality....whether you like it or not.......

BTW.........I've been posting this way since the 90's on this subject.........and get attacked by both sides on it........so be it.

This from the guy that thinks if his savoir does not shut down the government he is going to get raped or killed by an illegal. :21::21::21::21:
Some Americans will get raped or killed if we don't build the wall. There's simply no doubt about that.
That's the whole point of not having the wall.
Exactly, and also the point is to flood this country with low wage labor that will take American jobs.

That is why the Repubs will never stop them, the big business masters want the cheap labor.
Quit pretending that Democrats aren't responsible for it. We all know the truth.

Yeah, because the Repubs have done so fucking much over the years to curb illegal immigration. :21::21::21::21:

You are just another mindless sheep parroting the party talking points.

Wow, how do you even make it out of your house living in such a constant state of fear?

Shut up mush brain, go play with your crayons.

This from the guy that thinks if his savoir does not shut down the government he is going to get raped or killed by an illegal. :21::21::21::21:
Some Americans will get raped or killed if we don't build the wall. There's simply no doubt about that.

Some Americans will get raped or killed if we dot build the wall. There's simply no doubt about that.
Try not to be such a fucking moron. You know I mean that more people will be raped and killed if we don't build the wall then if we do built it, and amoral assholes like you will be responsible for every single one.

These Dem TRAITORS refuse to acknowledge the millions of American citizens who will be victims of these illegals committing crimes.

This obsession the 45 maniac his with his idea of some deficit exploding iron curtain wall just to please his foreign enemies of America and cronies to show them he can incapsulate Americans like other totalitarian regimes. Yet, at this point after creating a terrible disruption against civilization, if this fraud and fake so-called president thinks most Americans are moved by his bs threats and bluffs, then tRump must be a dead end idiot. Actually its a good time to give tRump, his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies and crime family the boot!

Trump says 'good time' for a government shutdown if no money for border wall

Trump told reporters at the White House Saturday that this would be a "good time" for a government shutdown if he doesn't get funding from Congress for his border wall.

"I think probably, if I was ever going to do a shutdown over border security, when you look at the caravans, when you look at the mess, when you look at the people coming in, this would be a very good time to do a shutdown," Trump said.
Trump added, however, that he didn't think a shutdown would "be necessary, because I think the Democrats will come to their senses."
Congress averted a government shutdown in September by passing a massive spending bill to fund a large portion of the government. The package did not, however, include money for Trump's border wall, and Congress passed a shorter-term spending bill to fund the Department of Homeland Security, among other agencies, until December 7."

source: Donald Trump: 'Good time' for a government shutdown if no money for border wall - CNNPolitics

upload_2018-11-18_9-17-35.gif

This obsession the 45 maniac his with his idea of some deficit exploding iron curtain wall just to please his foreign enemies of America and cronies to show them he can incapsulate Americans like other totalitarian regimes. Yet, at this point after creating a terrible disruption against civilization, if this fraud and fake so-called president thinks most Americans are moved by his bs threats and bluffs, then tRump must be a dead end idiot. Actually its a good time to give tRump, his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies and crime family the boot!

Trump says 'good time' for a government shutdown if no money for border wall

Trump told reporters at the White House Saturday that this would be a "good time" for a government shutdown if he doesn't get funding from Congress for his border wall.

"I think probably, if I was ever going to do a shutdown over border security, when you look at the caravans, when you look at the mess, when you look at the people coming in, this would be a very good time to do a shutdown," Trump said.
Trump added, however, that he didn't think a shutdown would "be necessary, because I think the Democrats will come to their senses."
Congress averted a government shutdown in September by passing a massive spending bill to fund a large portion of the government. The package did not, however, include money for Trump's border wall, and Congress passed a shorter-term spending bill to fund the Department of Homeland Security, among other agencies, until December 7."

source: Donald Trump: 'Good time' for a government shutdown if no money for border wall - CNNPolitics
$5 billion is going to explode the deficit?

See how easy it is to prove you're full of shit?

If only it was $5B.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Trump trillion-dollar-plus deficits are putting America on a path to fiscal ruin

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/mthTreasStmt/mts0718.pdf

""""Treasury showed what no president ever wants to admit: The deficit is spiking. The federal government’s red ink this year is already 21 percent above what it was in 2017, and there are few prospects that the bottom line will improve anytime soon."""

And when Obama was pres I’m sure you cared as much about the deficit.

He said mexico will pay for it and his minions beleived him ?
He also sent soldiers to the wrong point of entry to stop the invader and the soldiers wont get paid during the shut down ? Noooooo Mr dodge drafter cant do this, he is a patriot.
Yet it appears the only ones at the Southern border against tRump's abused and neglected military, appears to be women, children, boys and un-armed men. tRump deserves to hang for his violations of U.S. Constitutional law and making a mockery at abusing that so-called presidential role.

I hope you have a good sturdy flotation device for when your tears collect to fatal levels. Might want to think about cracking open a window or door as well just in case.

Better that than be RAPE or KILLED by an illegal.

Wow, how do you even make it out of your house living in such a constant state of fear?

Some Americans will get raped or killed if we dot build the wall. There's simply no doubt about that.

You are saying two wrongs make a right.

No, I am saying the wall will not stop Americans from getting raped and killed.

You’re saying “the more criminals the merrier” when you say stuff like this. Did you know the new Mexican president to come into power soon might legalize illicit drugs? How will that not prove horrible for America if border security isn’t improved? I don’t know if a wall would make the difference some people think it’d make but considering all the things this country wastes time and money on I’m willing to give it a chance—that or more man power and every person who claims asylum shouldn’t be able to get it. Do you know what will eventually happen if we allow asylum seekers in willy nilly? Pretty soon there are so many and so few judges to hear their cases that they have to wait years for a hearing and meanwhile disappear into the country, doing who the fuck knows what.

Border security is common fucking sense. Who said that if a wall is in place those in genuine need of asylum won’t get it?

Try not to be such a fucking moron. You know I mean that more people will be raped and killed if we don't build the wall then if we do built it, and amoral assholes like you will be responsible for every single one.

These Dem TRAITORS refuse to acknowledge the millions of American citizens who will be victims of these illegals committing crimes.
/——-/ democRATs encourage illegal on citizen crime

You’re saying “the more criminals the merrier” when you say stuff like this

I am saying nothing of the sort, I am saying a wall will not stop Americans from being raped and killed. Most rapes and murders are committed by Americans.

Border security is common fucking sense. Who said that if a wall is in place those in genuine need of asylum won’t get it?

I am all for border security, that is why I have been saying for my whole time on this forum that we need to pull our troops out of places like Italy and Germany and station them on our borders to defend this nation for a change.

We do not need some medieval wall, we have the best military in the world. Let them defend this country instead of some other country.

You just admitted that it will.

I am saying nothing of the sort, I am saying a wall will not stop Americans from being raped and killed. Most rapes and murders are committed by Americans.

I am all for border security, that is why I have been saying for my whole time on this forum that we need to pull our troops out of places like Italy and Germany and station them on our borders to defend this nation for a change.

We do not need some medieval wall, we have the best military in the world. Let them defend this country instead of some other country.
Horse shit. You're for border security that can be rescinded with the stroke of the pen, or simply with a new administration that refuses to enforce the law, like Obama's.

Horse shit. You're for border security that can be rescinded with the stroke of the pen, or simply with a new administration that refuses to enforce the law, like Obama's.

Why wasn't Obama sent to prison for ignoring/breaking our immigration laws?

Why wasn't Obama sent to prison for ignoring/breaking our immigration laws?

The same reason every other POTUS that has broken the laws was not sent to prison.

How hard would it be for a new administration to not monitor or patrol the wall?

You wall makes no difference if the new administration chooses to do such a thing.

But you are too blinded by your love of Trump to have any logic left in you.

Forum List

Back