Another Death After Taking the Second Covid Shot

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
These stories keep coming, even though it feels like they are being downplayed

No, these stories do not keep coming. They are played up by those of you who believe the virus is a hoax.
Here's the most important part of the article.

“It is important to note that report of an adverse event is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event,”

These stories are downplayed because it has been determined that taking the vaccine is in the greater public interest and will save many many more lives than it takes. There is also nothing in this story that points to the vaccine as the cause of death. And the headline even says that the guys family wants people to take the vaccine.

When will you be getting yours?
1. Just don’t forget if this vaccine is bad this was trumps vaccine. Republicans said trump went into the labs and developed it not pziser.

2. how many people have died from the vaccine? Republicans said it was no big deal that 500,000 died from the virus. They said statistically that number is low. So how many have died from the vaccine?

1. Just don’t forget if this vaccine is bad this was trumps vaccine. Republicans said trump went into the labs and developed it not pziser.

2. how many people have died from the vaccine? Republicans said it was no big deal that 500,000 died from the virus. They said statistically that number is low. So how many have died from the vaccine?
Now thy claim o not want it but I have seen Trumpet's getting them already.

400,000 died without a vaccine, one died because of it

I like my odds
The statements on how many are dying due to the virus, I feel, you are greatly exaggerating, while you are probably downplaying the dangers, both in the short term, and the long term affects of getting the shot.

OTH, you do you, and let others make their own decisions about what is best for them.

Let not society penalize folks for making choices either way though.

Suspicions grow that nanoparticles in Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine trigger rare allergic reactions

. .. . Anaphylactic reactions can occur with any vaccine, but are usually extremely rare—about one per 1 million doses. As of 19 December, the United States had seen six cases of anaphylaxis among 272,001 people who received the COVID-19 vaccine, according to a recent presentation by Thomas Clark of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); the United Kingdom has recorded two. Because the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines use a new platform, the reactions call for careful scrutiny, says Elizabeth Phillips, a drug hypersensitivity researcher at Vanderbilt University Medical Center who attended an NIAID meeting on 16 December. “This is new.”

Not until I know for certain that it is actually safe, which is at a minimum 1 year from now.

And even then, you will need to prove conclusively to me, that it is not just safe... but necessary.

Right now, when the chances of me dying of Covid are lower than the chances of me dying in a car accident on the way to get the Covid shot..... Not seeing that it is necessary.

What's that make it - Less than a dozen out of around 35 million inoculations? That percentage would have died anyway, but we really don't care. Don't roll up your sleeve, get the COVIDS and continue to spout non-science.

Last edited:

These stories are downplayed because it has been determined that taking the vaccine is in the greater public interest and will save many many more lives than it takes. There is also nothing in this story that points to the vaccine as the cause of death. And the headline even says that the guys family wants people to take the vaccine.
Mr Spock would axe"the death of the many outweighs the death of the few"?

You might think that way unless it is your wife or child

Mr Spock would axe"the death of the many outweighs the death of the few"?

You might think that way unless it is your wife or child
So far I haven’t seen any evidence that the vaccine has caused a death. Certainly not in the story from your OP

Lemme guess.... you think a disease with a death rate of about 1.6% is nothing to worry about -- but a vaccine with a possible death rate of 0.001% means no one should get the vaccine?

Notice that those who died were liberals?

There's a message in that to all you snowflakes:

Don't vaccinate.
Cower.
Isolate.
Never speak in public.

Only that way can you be SAVED!

Forum List

Back