Another Dem owned company will not pay taxes this year.

What law? There’s new crony deductions added and removed all the time the maybe people are just pointing out the hypocrisy of the leftist Obama lovers

The law that facebook is using has been on the books since 1969.

If you can't see the difference between deducting an actual expense from your profits (facebook) and having the taxpayers pay your foreign tax bill (exxon) then I wonder what the fuck is wrong with you.

What expense?
The expense of fulfilling the obligation the company has as counter-party to the stock options it issued is employees. Its exactly equal to the benefit the employee realizes. You're a little slow, aren't you?

The law that facebook is using has been on the books since 1969.

If you can't see the difference between deducting an actual expense from your profits (facebook) and having the taxpayers pay your foreign tax bill (exxon) then I wonder what the fuck is wrong with you.

What expense?
The expense of fulfilling the obligation the company has as counter-party to the stock options it issued is employees. Its exactly equal to the benefit the employee realizes. You're a little slow, aren't you?

Stock options didn't cost facebook anything

Evidently Face Book which earned over a Billion dollars last year, not only will not be paying any taxes, but will be getting almost $500 Million back in a refund.

A huge supporter of Obama, Facebook used loopholes to write off the stock they gave their employees, shares it cost Facebook nothing to give, and not only did they write off enough to cover last year's taxes, but this year's and the next 2 year's.

Will Obama and the Democrats be attacking Facebook as they attacked the oil companies?

I doubt it.

They left GE alone last year.

Why do we own it or the tax laws? If we own it, can we keep you retards off of it? I have an account there that I used to get into a forum on arctic sea ice, but I don't post there and I get constant friend requests. My family posts there and it just isn't my style. I look for enemies on the internet and not friends. I like friends in my personal life.

I thought conservatives were all for that kind of thing. Now all those people will go out in the world and *poof* jobs will start appearing left and right.

You should rejoice!

Just show what you get for what you call "Thought".

Of course if you ever had an original one, I seriously doubt if you would know what do to with it. You've become too dependent upon the DNC and the other Liberal spin-masters telling you what to think to be able to do much of it on your own.

What a serious crock of shit. You guys scream that corporate taxes are too high, but never mention the companies who get away paying nothing in taxes, until of course, it is a company headed by a, God forbid, Democrat.

Some Dem Zuckerberg is....throwing a big fundraiser for Christie:

Mark Zuckerberg Chris Christie Fundraiser Draws Protest In Palo Alto (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

And Jerry Brown is an "old retread"? Lefty environmentalists could take Zuckerberg to the woodshed on that one.

What crony of Obama? BS. If you can't be funny on SNL, you are no Dem nor Dem crony. Sheesh, even Giuiliani was funny in many skits. Zuckerberg and Palin? Repugs and unfunny.

Regards from Rosie

Last edited:
I thought conservatives were all for that kind of thing. Now all those people will go out in the world and *poof* jobs will start appearing left and right.

You should rejoice!

Of course if you ever had an original one, I seriously doubt if you would know what do to with it. You've become too dependent upon the DNC and the other Liberal spin-masters telling you what to think to be able to do much of it on your own.

What a serious crock of shit. You guys scream that corporate taxes are too high, but never mention the companies who get away paying nothing in taxes, until of course, it is a company headed by a, God forbid, Democrat.

We want the tax code reformed lower rates cut loopholes

We want the tax code reformed lower rates cut loopholes

And I have no issue with that or with anyone wanting that. What bothers me is the partisan BS when it comes to crap like this. If it was a company controlled by a Republican, there would never have been a thread, but because Facebook is owned by a Democratic supporter, we get this.

Evidently Face Book which earned over a Billion dollars last year, not only will not be paying any taxes, but will be getting almost $500 Million back in a refund.

A huge supporter of Obama, Facebook used loopholes to write off the stock they gave their employees, shares it cost Facebook nothing to give, and not only did they write off enough to cover last year's taxes, but this year's and the next 2 year's.

Will Obama and the Democrats be attacking Facebook as they attacked the oil companies?

I doubt it.

Can you show us from this where FB paid no income tax?

FB Income Statement | Facebook, Inc. Stock - Yahoo! Finance

here ya go..

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6828956-post22.html

No, show me on my link.

Facebook is not 'Dem owned', for starters.

You should rejoice!

We are rejoicing, yeah, go man go, pay no taxes wish I could do it.

But what about YOU?

Zuckerberg?s Christie Fundraiser Draws Fans, Protesters - Bloomberg

Zuckerberg’s Christie Fundraiser Draws Fans, Protesters
By Terrence Dopp & Alison Vekshin - Feb 13, 2013 11:40 PM ET

..Mark Zuckerberg, the billionaire co- founder of Facebook Inc., welcomed New Jersey Governor Chris Christie to his California home, holding his first political fundraiser as demonstrators outside protested the Republican’s stance on women’s health funding.

Guests including Condoleezza Rice, former secretary of state under President George W. Bush, arrived last night at the Palo Alto home of Zuckerberg, 28, and his wife, Priscilla Chan, in black sedans mixed with the occasional Maserati, Ferrari, BMW and Mercedes. Attire was mixed, with Rice in a yellow jacket, black top and gold necklace, while a man in a black....

There are no conservatives on USMB who are not mentally retarded.

..Mark Zuckerberg, the billionaire co- founder of Facebook Inc., welcomed New Jersey Governor Chris Christie to his California home, holding his first political fundraiser as demonstrators outside protested the Republican’s stance on women’s health funding.

Guests including Condoleezza Rice, former secretary of state under President George W. Bush, arrived last night at the Palo Alto home of Zuckerberg, 28, and his wife, Priscilla Chan, in black sedans mixed with the occasional Maserati, Ferrari, BMW and Mercedes. Attire was mixed, with Rice in a yellow jacket, black top and gold necklace, while a man in a black....

There are no conservatives on USMB who are not mentally retarded.[/QUOTE]

There will be no truer words written on this site today. So with those fine words, I am outta here. Thanks NY.

Chris Christie is no conservative

A huge supporter of Obama, Facebook used loopholes to write off the stock they gave their employees, shares it cost Facebook nothing to give,

That's baloney. When a company gives stock away it dilutes the current stock. That costs real money bonehead.

No one attacked the oil companies.

Though I'm mostly interested in how you found out the party affiliation of Facebook's shareholders.
I've bought stock many times and never once was I asked to tell my party. How is it Republicans are not allowed to buy FB stock?

Evidently you have forgotten that there was no public stock of Face Book until last year. They are writing off their IPO stock.

As far as no one has attack the oil companies comment.... You must have been living under a rock for the past decade.

Thank you for adding nothing to the topic.

Thank you for adding nothing to the topic.

You used Christie as some kind of proof that faceboook backs conservatives,..which isn't true

I doubt it.

Anyone wonder why this idiot didn't provide a link to his lame thread?

Maybe because if you do actually go to the source, you see this:

Of course, Facebook is not the only corporation that benefits from stock option tax breaks.

Facebook's Multi-Billion Dollar Tax Break: Executive-Pay Tax Break Slashes Income Taxes on Facebook-- and Other Fortune 500 Companies | CTJReports

You might also note from the article that the specific tax break that is relevant here was put in place in 2006,

by Bush and the Republicans.

The OP is an idiot.

Forum List

Back