Another DISASTER From Excessive Immigration

Harms of immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.
we have no immigration clause; we do have a Commerce Clause. only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy.
We have immigration LAW. You hadn't heard ?

Illegals are NOT Immigrants they are illegal CRIMINALS.
And their crime has major consequences, in many ways. This is why the caravans and the crazy border situation IS A CRISIS.
only believe in natural rights in abortion threads, right wingers?

seeking asylum is a natural right.
98% of those asylum seekers have no idea what asylum means. They have been coached into asking for asylum and coached into bringing children because those are the holes in our stupid immigration laws.

Harms of immigration

2. Wage reduction.
6. Increased crime.
8. Increased pollution.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
we have no immigration clause; we do have a Commerce Clause. only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy.
The Constitution leaves to Congress the Immigration process it is spelled out there.

The only thing excessive is the unwarranted bigotry and hate directed at immigrants.
show us the express immigration clause. get legal to Constitutional law, right wingers.
Article I section 9
Section 9.
The migration or importation of such persons as any of the states now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a tax or duty may be imposed on such importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each person

Article I

The only thing excessive is the unwarranted bigotry and hate directed at immigrants.
show us the express immigration clause. get legal to Constitutional law, right wingers.
Article I section 9
Section 9.
The migration or importation of such persons as any of the states now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a tax or duty may be imposed on such importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each person

Article I

1808 AD? You need at least $100,000 USD to emigrate to Australia where satire is illegal.

Article I section 9
Section 9.

Article I

1808 AD? You need at least $100,000 USD to emigrate to Australia where satire is illegal.
That simply means until 1808 the Congress could not restrict the States after that Immigration is the sole responsibility of Congress NOT the States.

Article I section 9
Section 9.

Article I

That simply means until 1808 the Congress could not restrict the States after that Immigration is the sole responsibility of Congress NOT the States.

Make me Sergeant in charge of the booze and I will ban all immigration to the US, rich and poor, legal or illegal.

Last edited:
98% of those asylum seekers have no idea what asylum means. They have been coached into asking for asylum and coached into bringing children because those are the holes in our stupid immigration laws.
Then once inside the US , they are coached even more by liberals, and told to get on the computer and go to HUD.gov. Then, they saturate the housing market, and fill up apartment complexes, reducing available low-income housing to zero, and then skyrocketing its costs.

Harms of immigration

2. Wage reduction.
6. Increased crime.
8. Increased pollution.
14. Cultural erosion.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
show us the immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

And their crime has major consequences, in many ways. This is why the caravans and the crazy border situation IS A CRISIS.
only believe in natural rights in abortion threads, right wingers?

seeking asylum is a natural right.
most of them are due to our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror.

Harms of immigration

2. Wage reduction.
6. Increased crime.
8. Increased pollution.
14. Cultural erosion.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
The Constitution leaves to Congress the Immigration process it is spelled out there.
no, it doesn't. There is no express immigration clause.

Article I section 9
Section 9.

Article I
That means, Entry into the Union is a federal obligation since 1808. States have no authority over entry into the Union since 1808.

Article I section 9
Section 9.

Article I

That is right. The several States are misusing their State power regarding immigration.

Then once inside the US , they are coached even more by liberals, and told to get on the computer and go to HUD.gov. Then, they saturate the housing market, and fill up apartment complexes, reducing available low-income housing to zero, and then skyrocketing its costs.
Your useless wars are creating refugees.

Harms of immigration

2. Wage reduction.
6. Increased crime.
8. Increased pollution.
14. Cultural erosion.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
Already did moron article I section 9

Article I section 9
Section 9.

Article I

That is right. The several States are misusing their State power regarding immigration.
After 1808 the States HAVE NO immigration power dumb ass.

Harms of immigration

2. Wage reduction.
6. Increased crime.
8. Increased pollution.
14. Cultural erosion.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
Already did moron article I section 9
not an immigration clause. it is denying and disparaging State authority over immigration after 1808.

Article I section 9
Section 9.

Article I

After 1808 the States HAVE NO immigration power dumb ass.
especially not New Mexico or Texas. nothing but lousy false citizens whining about natural rights except in abortion threads.

Forum List

Back