Another DOWn Day

Ever hear about the straw (in this case an M1Abrahms) and a camel?

And then you prove me correct....your god does it and you cheer him on.

Here is a clue for you...it was just as bad when he did it as when Biden did it or Obama or Bush II or well, you get the picture

It’s Trumps fault whatever Brandon does!
What a pathetic creature you are.

No, it is Biden's fault when he does it. It was Trump's fault when he did it.

I blame both while you blame one and suck the dick of the other one.

That is the difference between us

Says shitforbrains who blames Trump for poopy pants spending a trillion dollars out of the blue.

I did not blame Trump, you can tell that lie 1000 times more and it will still be a lie.

I just pointed out your hypocrisy for worshiping one man for his spending and hating another for his.

You are the very reason this country is 30 trillion dollars in debt.

I did not blame Trump, you can tell that lie 1000 times more and it will still be a lie.

I just pointed out your hypocrisy for worshiping one man for his spending and hating another for his.

You are the very reason this country is 30 trillion dollars in debt.
Pathetic lies from a pathetic creature.
He was just following the example of the ones that came before him.

Pathetic lies from a pathetic creature.

Yep, not blaming the others (by the way, you will notice it was plural, meaning more than one) just stating the facts they all do it and you worship the Repubs that do it...why is that?

This is awesome!

The buying opportunities being presented coupled the extra shares our 401k contributions are able to buy will make for an even better retirement than I had thought possible just a few years ago.
They are only 'buying opportunities' if the stocks rise back up before you retire.
Stocks have mostly been booming since April, 2009 due to the Fed being 'all in' since then.
Now they are pulling back both rates and their balance sheet - stocks may take a LONG time before they boom again.

Let’s Go Brandon!

Schadenfreude.jpg

They are only 'buying opportunities' if the stocks rise back up before you retire.
Stocks have mostly been booming since April, 2009 due to the Fed being 'all in' since then.
Now they are pulling back both rates and their balance sheet - stocks may take a LONG time before they boom again.

I guess I could just bury my money in the back yard like the morons on here seem to be doing, but I think I will pass

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Permits are part of the issue.
Construction permits for remodeling office space or building new retail space are backed up from February to be reviewed here in TN.

Of course the economy is tanking....
Without permits there are no jobs being created. The codes offices are working on life support in crisis mode...no staff, insufficient staff, no inspectors, and no knowledgeable people to fill the slots.

So there's a major reason....
Not to mention increasing lending rates and skyrocketing inflation. Fewer people want to start businesses.

We are killing our own economy.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
You people are just fucking brainwashed. The Dems are controlled by the super rich, the super rich are that way because of the fucking market. They are not going to crash the market for good. They are driving out pussies like you all and buying up your shares for dimes on the dollar and will be even more stupid fucking rich when the market does come back.

But hey, all your paranoid pussies stay the fuck in on the porch, leave the rest to us.

You have one thing correct. The Dems are controlled by the super rich. What you don’t understand is that they will make their money regardless because they have inside info. They buy the dips and sell the peaks. It is poor saps like you and me that suffer in the long run. Have you ever noticed elites become even more so in authoritarian regimes as long as they toe the party line? That is how it works. And yes, I am talking about the Democrat elites being the authoritarians. That is EXACTLY what they are.

Bottom line…unless you have some inside info or are one of the ultra-wealthy(100+ million in assets), the DEMOCRATS will destroy the US economy and take you down with it. You are welcome to believe whatever you would like, but smart folks know better and don’t follow this administration or this feds rhetoric. Remember the whole transitory inflation nonsense? I am pretty sure you were one of the ones that bought into that nonsense peddled by this fed. Now the fed is talking about the economy having a “soft-ish” landing. Yeah, no. We will be in a recession in short order. These morons are likely to print some more money and we will continue a downward spiral. Since you seem to be a fan of picking the bottom, here is a tip. We aren’t even close yet so hang on to some cash. Another tip, if Democrats aren’t removed from office, your money will not come back in your lifetime.

The tipping point for the current out of control inflation was Biden’s numbskull policies, fiscally, socially and militarily. The main culprit was the last uncesssary spending spree to give people more “free” money. They have figured out that there is a large segment of society that will vote for “free” money every single time without so much as a thought for the long term consequences. The elites don’t care because they will remain in control and gain even more power as the rest of us plummet. Republicans have certainly spent too much money in the past as well, but at least they have a modicum of intelligence and their policies allow business to flourish to offset at least some of their expenditures.

Democrats are wrong(assuming they want the US to actually succeed) on virtually every single fiscal policy. Spend money, promote no work, print money, stop energy production, mass illegal immigration, etc. Pure madness and an expressway to US ruin. If I was an enemy of the US, I would most certainly be doing EXACTLY what they are doing.

You have one thing correct. The Dems are controlled by the super rich. What you don’t understand is that they will make their money regardless because they have inside info. They buy the dips and sell the peaks. It is poor saps like you and me that suffer in the long run.

Except that I can buy dips and sell peaks as well. I do not have the same inside information but there is a veritable tidal wave of information to be found.

Bottom line…unless you have some inside info or are one of the ultra-wealthy(100+ million in assets), the DEMOCRATS will destroy the US economy and take you down with it. You are welcome to believe whatever you would like, but smart folks know better and don’t follow this administration or this feds rhetoric. Remember the whole transitory inflation nonsense?

I do not follow the rhetoric from any administration, they are all the same. There is not one side better than the other.

Since you seem to be a fan of picking the bottom, here is a tip. We aren’t even close yet so hang on to some cash.

I agree we are not at the bottom yet, but that does not mean there are not bargains to be had. During the last recession I did not have the resources to take advantage of the drop in the markets, I do this time and I will not sit on the sideline due to some partisan paranoia.

Except that I can buy dips and sell peaks as well. I do not have the same inside information but there is a veritable tidal wave of information to be found.

I do not follow the rhetoric from any administration, they are all the same. There is not one side better than the other.

I agree we are not at the bottom yet, but that does not mean there are not bargains to be had. During the last recession I did not have the resources to take advantage of the drop in the markets, I do this time and I will not sit on the sideline due to some partisan paranoia.

I don’t care if you like Republicans or Democrats. What I am saying is that the current crop of Democrats is most certainly, by every economic measure, more dangerous than Republicans.

I don’t care if you like Republicans or Democrats. What I am saying is that the current crop of Democrats is most certainly, by every economic measure, more dangerous than Republicans.

Shit is going bad all over the world, things would be going bad here no matter who was sitting in the White House. You all whine about the Dems giving away too much free money yet forget that Trump himself was pushing for the last round of free money COVID checks to be almost 3 times larger than what Congress agreed upon.

The only thing that really helps is for Congress and the White House to be held by different parties then less gets done which is always good for the country.

Forum List

Back