Another DOWn Day

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Let’s Go Brandon!
B841A44B-89EA-4882-AE2E-BFE1B53072E6.jpeg

This is awesome!

The buying opportunities being presented coupled the extra shares our 401k contributions are able to buy will make for an even better retirement than I had thought possible just a few years ago.

This is awesome!

The buying opportunities being presented coupled the extra shares our 401k contributions are able to buy will make for an even better retirement than I had thought possible just a few years ago.
I knew the open was supposed to be around 450 points down down between the rate hike and bad US productivity numbers coupled with chi-com covid shutdowns. That and they think we are now well into double digit inflation.

It's funny, when I watched the talking heads on the financial channels this morning before the opening they didn't know if to shit or go blind.

I mean you could hear the quavering in their voices.....It's the best show in town right now......At first it was like "we ain't worried about no stinking rate hike/inflation"....Then it was like "oh fuck, a rate hike/inflation", let's panic.

You run on that Sparky!

I am running with it actually. Seems many of you are clueless how a 401k account works.

In mid-March I closed out our largest non-retirement investment account, it was tied mostly to the S&P, and used the money for a 20% earnest payment on a house we are having built and the rest if just waiting for me in cash for when I or my advisor finds what seems to be a good bargain and then I will buy some.

This is how one makes money with the market.

If they hadn't stole the election from Trump the stock market would be well over 40,000 right now... Think about that libtards..... You are watching your retirement being destroyed by Biden... The phony illegitimate president....

Damn you are dumb. My retirement will be better off than if it was 40,000 right now. If you are not retiring in the next year or to this helps you, not hurts you.

I am running with it actually. Seems many of you are clueless how a 401k account works.

In mid-March I closed out our largest non-retirement investment account, it was tied mostly to the S&P, and used the money for a 20% earnest payment on a house we are having built and the rest if just waiting for me in cash for when I or my advisor finds what seems to be a good bargain and then I will buy some.

This is how one makes money with the market.
Yeah, everyone looking at their 401k balance is saying to themselves this is great, we need more Democrats in charge!

I knew the open was supposed to be around 450 points down down between the rate hike and bad US productivity numbers coupled with chi-com covid shutdowns. That and they think we are now well into double digit inflation.

It's funny, when I watched the talking heads on the financial channels this morning before the opening they didn't know if to shit or go blind.

I mean you could hear the quavering in their voices.....It's the best show in town right now......At first it was like "we ain't worried about no stinking rate hike/inflation"....Then it was like "oh fuck, a rate hike/inflation", let's panic.

Talking heads have to talk, I quit listening to them years/decades ago.

I am a tad annoyed about the rate hikes since I cannot lock in my mortgage till at least July.

Yeah, everyone looking at their 401k balance is saying to themselves this is great, we need more Democrats in charge!

If they are not pulling from it today or in the next year or so, then they should be happy.

but most people are fucking morons like you that do not understand how a 401k works

Forum List

Back