Another DOWn Day

Damn you are dumb. My retirement will be better off than if it was 40,000 right now. If you are not retiring in the next year or to this helps you, not hurts you.
You don't know shit about it... so shut the fuck up and learn something.... think back to the housing bubble and market crash of 08... people had to work a decade longer just to be able to retire.... their savings and 401ks were wiped the fuck out and look who was running the nation back then... the same fuckers that are running it today... Biden Obama Pelosi and Schumer.....

This is awesome!

The buying opportunities being presented coupled the extra shares our 401k contributions are able to buy will make for an even better retirement than I had thought possible just a few years ago.

I guess you have failed to realize that under the mindset of this administration and virtually all Democrats, the market will never recover. Unless you have at least 20 years until retirement, you are out of luck unless you saw this coming and got out before. The real question is where the bottom and that is all dependent on if more Democrats get elected. Printing money is not actually "free". The payment manifests itself in the form of inflation. I guess all the Democrats that suck off the government tit weren't quite smart enough to figure this out or maybe they just didn't care. If you actually make a good living and are not independently wealthy, you are an absolute economic MORON if you vote for Democrats for their fiscal policy.

Damn you are dumb. My retirement will be better off than if it was 40,000 right now. If you are not retiring in the next year or to this helps you, not hurts you.

Man, I thought you were smarter than this. Unless you got out at the end of 2020, you will not be better off in the long run, unless of course Republicans are able to take over again and bring some common sense back to the economy. If you are hoping Democrats will bring it back, you are dead wrong.

You don't know shit about it... so shut the fuck up and learn something.... think back to the housing bubble and market crash of 08... people had to work a decade longer just to be able to retire.... their savings and 401ks were wiped the fuck out and look who was running the nation back then...

10 years after the peak before the Bush recession the DJI had improved by more than 63% to where it was when it started, the S&P was up 64%. Even if you did not buy an more shares while it was really fucking low you still were fine 10 years later. But those that bought when the market was done make out like madmen.

I guess you have failed to realize that under the mindset of this administration and virtually all Democrats, the market will never recover.

You people are just fucking brainwashed. The Dems are controlled by the super rich, the super rich are that way because of the fucking market. They are not going to crash the market for good. They are driving out pussies like you all and buying up your shares for dimes on the dollar and will be even more stupid fucking rich when the market does come back.

But hey, all your paranoid pussies stay the fuck in on the porch, leave the rest to us.

10 years after the peak before the Bush recession the DJI had improved by more than 63% to where it was when it started, the S&P was up 64%. Even if you did not buy an more shares while it was really fucking low you still were fine 10 years later. But those that bought when the market was done make out like madmen.

You people are just fucking brainwashed. The Dems are controlled by the super rich, the super rich are that way because of the fucking market. They are not going to crash the market for good. They are driving out pussies like you all and buying up your shares for dimes on the dollar and will be even more stupid fucking rich when the market does come back.

But hey, all your paranoid pussies stay the fuck in on the porch, leave the rest to us.
A little history for you dummy....

A little history for you dummy....

Like I said....But hey, all your paranoid pussies stay the fuck in on the porch, leave the rest to us.

Like I said....But hey, all your paranoid pussies stay the fuck in on the porch, leave the rest to us.
It will be fun watching you lose it all.... if you have anything to lose which I doubt since your unemployed welfare ass is here all day every day....
If you want to shield yourself from financial ruin do not listen to this golfing gator idiot.....

It will be fun watching you lose it all.... if you have anything to lose which I doubt since your unemployed welfare ass is here all day every day....
If you want to shield yourself from financial ruin do not listen to this golfing gator idiot.....

One would have to be an idiot to listen to any stranger on a political forum when it comes to financial advice, especially ones like you that would cut off their hand just to "own a lib".

One would have to be an idiot to listen to any stranger on a political forum when it comes to financial advice, especially ones like you that would cut off their hand just to "own a lib".
I don't have to cut anything to own you snowflake biden voting idiots... Every day that goes by shows how dumb you biden voters are.... Each day brings on a new biden mistake and fuck up to chew on... Each new day shows more economic pain for us all... It will not stop until Trump wins the white house back....

I don't have to cut anything to own you snowflake biden voting idiots... Every day that goes by shows how dumb you biden voters are.... Each day brings on a new biden mistake and fuck up to chew on... Each new day shows more economic pain for us all... It will not stop until Trump wins the white house back....

This from the paranoid little pussy hiding on the front porch.

Too damn funny!

Maybe your comrade Poopy Pants will print up another trillion dollars and dump it into the economy. That’ll fix things!
Let’s Go Brandon!

This from the paranoid little pussy hiding on the front porch.

Too damn funny!
I have nothing to worry about... I just hate to see my fellow countrymen lose what they have worked so long and hard for because of a bunch of greedy crooked jackasses in DC....

I just hate to see my fellow countrymen lose what they have worked so long and hard for because of a bunch of greedy crooked jackasses in DC....

and yet you keep voting for those greedy crooked jackasses.

Why is that?

Maybe your comrade Poopy Pants will print up another trillion dollars and dump it into the economy. That’ll fix things!
Let’s Go Brandon!

He was just following the example of the ones that came before him.

Your god was dumping money into the economy like a drunken sailor at a whore house and you were cheering the whole fucking time.

You have no standing to whine now

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
He was just following the example of the ones that came before him.

Your god was dumping money into the economy like a drunken sailor at a whore house and you were cheering the whole fucking time.

You have no standing to whine now
If I had the time I would go through every post you ever made here and show everyone how wrong you have been on every damn issue.... But I'm sure they all know already... But yet you keep flapping your gums and looking stupid as you do....

Forum List

Back