Another dreamer arrested for killing a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
I wonder how many times he was caught and released...

Victor Minjarez is facing charges of murder and desecration of a corpse.

Investigators say that after they arrested Minjarez on Wednesday afternoon they found a body they believe is 7-month-old Jody Minjarez.

KOTV reports that Norman police officers were called to a home on Feb. 19 in reference to a domestic situation, where the mother of the baby said Minjarez took the child after attacking her.

Man arrested after Amber Alert leads to discovery of child's body

This is what democrats want. This is the population they intend to replace you with.

This is what leftists are. I often wonder if they realize what will ensue, if they manage to scrape away the paper thin veneer of civility, that keeps people civil...

I call bullshit on this. I can’t find anything saying this lowlife is an illegal immigrant, not even Fox.

Where does it say he is a dreamer?

That is not the crucial point, the crucial point is that he is a waste of human skin and should be executed.

R.I.P Jody Minjarez aged 7 months in Our Lords Beautiful Kingdom.

But that's not what the title of the OP says.

I did further research, found and read more articles. Nothing indicates he hasn't been here since Texas left Mexico.

I call bullshit on this. I can’t find anything saying this lowlife is an illegal immigrant, not even Fox.

I've researched the man and could find nothing about his immigration status anywhere. If he were an illegal immigrant I am reasonable certain there would have been multiple news sources attesting to this fact. this fact. Therefore, Until someone offers proof that he is an illegal alien I will assume he is not.

I wonder how many times he was caught and released...

Victor Minjarez is facing charges of murder and desecration of a corpse.

Investigators say that after they arrested Minjarez on Wednesday afternoon they found a body they believe is 7-month-old Jody Minjarez.

KOTV reports that Norman police officers were called to a home on Feb. 19 in reference to a domestic situation, where the mother of the baby said Minjarez took the child after attacking her.

Man arrested after Amber Alert leads to discovery of child's body

DXw6kZlVMAEjwwz.jpg

Last edited:
If he was an illegal Fox would be braying it to the heavens. But they aren’t.

OP is a bullshit politicizing of a horrible crime.

That is not the crucial point, the crucial point is that he is a waste of human skin and should be executed.

I did further research, found and read more articles. Nothing indicates he hasn't been here since Texas left Mexico.

Why are you all obsessing about if he's American or Mexican or whatever? You all are obsessing about that and ignoring the heinous crime, is it because you are frightened in case he could be illegal and Leftists love the illegals and protect them at all costs? Not ONE of you have even mentioned the victim a 7 month old baby, but instead focus on deflecting from the heinous crime and polarise on the perpetrator who is a POS.

Why are you all obsessing about if he's American or Mexican or whatever? You all are obsessing about that and ignoring the heinous crime, is it because you are frightened in case he could be illegal and Leftists love the illegals and protect them at all costs? Not ONE of you have even mentioned the victim a 7 month old baby, but instead focus on deflecting from the heinous crime and polarise on the perpetrator who is a POS.

Just responding to the OP's assertion. If it wasn't a lie, she could have purposed a decent thread about what truly matters.

She chose not to.

The obsessing is in the OP title....

What is important? The crime? Or the immigration status of who did it? Reading the title what do you think is being emphasized?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back