Another EO by Obama today...

dr.d

Jan 5, 2014
To support pay equity for female federal employees...The Senate will be voting on a "paycheck equity " bill tomorrow.
Our prez continues to lead us forward to the day that ALL American citizens will benefit from our Constitution...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why don't they just pay the female federal employees the same as their equally qualified male counterparts? They need to make a law to force themselves to do the right thing? No wonder they don't believe others can be fair on their own.

To support pay equity for female federal employees...The Senate will be voting on a "paycheck equity " bill tomorrow.
Our prez continues to lead us forward to the day that ALL American citizens will benefit from our Constitution...

Why didn't he start in his own White House five years ago?....... :eusa_whistle:

Why don't they just pay the female federal employees the same as their equally qualified male counterparts? They need to make a law to force themselves to do the right thing? No wonder they don't believe others can be fair on their own.

They can't put on their political theater to entertain trained monkeys like the OP if they did it that way........

Why didn't he start in his own White House five years ago?....... :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, it was brought up back then and nothing was done. This is simply political theater hoping to reclaim a few votes for the midterms. If they really cared it would have been done then.

Can you point me to the section where it says, "A corporation shall make no law?"

Why are women unable to get the same pay as men???

1 - Most won't work the same number of hours each week.

2 - Most won't move to where higher paying jobs are at.

3 - Most won't negotiate for higher pay.

4 - Most leave the job market earlier then men do.

5 - Most are in lower paying jobs then men.

Government workers are usually classified as a "G" pay scale. The pay for those jobs are regulate by Congress. If a woman is not the same pay scale as a man and they are doing the same job, there may be a reason as to why she wasn't promoted to the higher pay scale... such as the reasons listed above.

Yup. Just all show. Just like his campaign for President was all show when everyone knew there was going to be a Romney landslide.

Forum List

Back