Another Evil Corporation ...

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
… Starving and oppressing the working man!! We must stop them, comrades!!

Disneyland Donating Food Inventory to an OC Food Bank
The March 12 announcement from Disneyland Resort, that Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure will be temporarily closing in the face of the coronavirus, surely brought a question to many fans' minds: What will happen with the famous food that's synonymous with The Happiest Place on Earth?

Here's the answer: All "excess food inventory" at the Anaheim parks is being donated to Second Harvest Food Bank, an organization seeking to "end hunger in Orange County."

The March 12 announcement from Disneyland Resort, that Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure will be temporarily closing in the face of the coronavirus, surely brought a question to many fans' minds: What will happen with the famous food that's synonymous with The Happiest Place on Earth?

Here's the answer: All "excess food inventory" at the Anaheim parks is being donated to Second Harvest Food Bank, an organization seeking to "end hunger in Orange County."

I know. Stunning isn't it? A corporation helping those less fortunate in a time of crisis. To be lauded.
And I'm sure a nice, fat charitable tax write off will take some of the sting out of it.

I know. Stunning isn't it? A corporation helping those less fortunate in a time of crisis. To be lauded.
And I'm sure a nice, fat charitable tax write off will take some of the sting out of it.
Never let any good deed go unpunished, eh Comrade?

Just relying in kind to the vein in which you posted it in. Why didn't you just replace comrades with Democrats? It would have been easier. :)

You fools fall for anything.

Just relying in kind to the vein in which you posted it in. Why didn't you just replace comrades with Democrats? It would have been easier. :)

Leftarded bitterness is always overflowing.

This is why meme's are the lazy person's way of communicating. If this meme is true, why would the "better off" people at Disney bother donating the food to a food bank? And for the people who need to use the food bank, don't they hate corporations and the people who run them? Why would they accept the food?

So they are giving it away instead of throwing it away. My, how low a bar you have set....

Plus they don't have to pay for disposal of spoiled product.

How long did it take you to create that failure of a meme?

Apparently progressives would rather it all end up in a Landfill.

Forum List

Back