Another example of HOW MSM Biases the news!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Another Biased MSM Headline:
Trump Orders Cut to National Security Staff After Whistle-Blower
Nine paragraphs later after dummy readers just believe the above headlines as they have a 30 second attention span!

Members of Congress have periodically sought to reduce the size of the NSC in recent years.
Some lawmakers have threatened to make the national security adviser a Senate-confirmed position if the administration didn’t reduce the number of people working at the president’s foreign policy shop.

Now this is not meant for rational, logical readers who KNOW as I do that this is a common practice, i.e.
blow up the headline... then tell farther down in the article the FACTS!

Trump is doing exactly what Congress according to the above wanted! Reduce the size from the bloated political driven 300+ staff built up under Obama for political research!

Trump Orders Cut to National Security Staff After Whistle-Blower - BNN Bloomberg

Nine paragraphs later after dummy readers just believe the above headlines as they have a 30 second attention span!

Members of Congress have periodically sought to reduce the size of the NSC in recent years.
Some lawmakers have threatened to make the national security adviser a Senate-confirmed position if the administration didn’t reduce the number of people working at the president’s foreign policy shop.

Now this is not meant for rational, logical readers who KNOW as I do that this is a common practice, i.e.

Trump is doing exactly what Congress according to the above wanted! Reduce the size from the bloated political driven 300+ staff built up under Obama for political research!

Trump Orders Cut to National Security Staff After Whistle-Blower - BNN Bloomberg

I think the only fake thing here is you.

Has the current congress asked Trump to shrink the size of the NSC?

What current lawmakers have threatened to make the national security adviser a Senate-confirmed?

Is the current GOP majority in the Senate making these demands?

Does Trump have a track record of doing things that congress demands of him?

And of course you truly believe that he did it be she's congress wanted him to, and other entirely unselfish reasons.

41% of Americans trust the media. I can't figure out why....

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Edges Down to 41%

I think the only fake thing here is you.

Has the current congress asked Trump to shrink the size of the NSC?

What current lawmakers have threatened to make the national security adviser a Senate-confirmed?

Is the current GOP majority in the Senate making these demands?

Does Trump have a track record of doing things that congress demands of him?

Well you did what the MSM does... hyperbolization!
The article states clearly and I quote again: "Members of Congress "... the quote says "members" not your hyperbolization: "current congress". FACTS!

As I pointed out you and the MSM continue to hyperbolize what you want and I have no problem with you doing it, even though it is dishonest.
BUT the MSM touts itself as "unbiased" objective "reporters" and that is total bull crap! Why was the headline "Trump cuts after whistle-blower"?
Makes it sound AS if that was the reason.
Could it be Trump knows that bloated, Washington bureaucracies not only cause inefficiencies but waste!

So I can excuse your biased uninformed opinions which is accepted by logical rational people like me as YOUR RIGHT!
But stupidly mouthing MSM conclusions based on biased reporting... that's inexcusable. THINK!

And of course you truly believe that he did it be she's congress wanted him to, and other entirely unselfish reasons.

Truth is the one thing you fear the most about Trump. Just look at the latest NYT masterpiece "free speech is killing us". Well, it is true.

The article states clearly and I quote again: "Members of Congress "... the quote says "members" not your hyperbolization: "current congress". FACTS!

As I pointed out you and the MSM continue to hyperbolize what you want and I have no problem with you doing it, even though it is dishonest.
BUT the MSM touts itself as "unbiased" objective "reporters" and that is total bull crap! Why was the headline "Trump cuts after whistle-blower"?

Is the headline factually correct?

Is the headline factually correct?

This is the headline: Trump Orders Cut to National Security Staff After Whistle-Blower
Yes it is factually correct but BIASED in the choice of words.
A) Trump does order cut... which unbiased logical people like me understand to be Trump's major businessman objective... reduce waste/bureaucracy!
But biased MSM due to attention span deficiency of readers biases the headline.
The headline honestly could have been "Under congressional approval, Trump cuts National Security staff".

B) BUT again the biased MSM stating "After Whistle-blower", provides headline reader with reason for cuts...which WAS the MSM BIASED reason!
We know Congress wanted it. Trump wanted cuts. But to say "After Whistle-Blower"? That is BIASED and definitely unsubstantiated reporting!

Finally here is a recent poll regarding public trust in the MSM:
More than 3-in-4 respondents, or 77 percent, believe that traditional media outlets report fake news, according to a Monmouth University poll released Monday. The number is up sharply from last year, when 63 percent of respondents believed the media was responsible for fake news reports.
Poll: 77% of Americans Believe Traditional Media Reports Fake News

Forum List

Back